Windows 10: I have been Infected with segurazo

Discus and support I have been Infected with segurazo in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How do you remove segurazo from windows 10 [Original Title: segurazo]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by FRANKHUGHES4, Feb 7, 2020.

1. I have been Infected with segurazo

How do you remove segurazo from windows 10

[Original Title: segurazo]

:)

FRANKHUGHES4, Feb 7, 2020

2. How do I remove Segurazo PUP?

The commonest suggestion is to use control panel/programs/uninstall. That's laughable. I have also tried Spyhunter and that doeskin do it (will probably regret downloading that). I have run Malwarebytes in safe mode and it comes up with Segurazo as a PUP to quarantine , however it remains in the list of installed programs.

Current windows version.1909 build 18363.592

woldsweather, Feb 7, 2020
  3. bruinator Win User
    steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Feb 7, 2020
  4. Ṣmeed Win User

I have been Infected with segurazo

Ṣmeed, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

I have been Infected with segurazo

1. I have been Infected with segurazo - Similar Threads - been Infected segurazo

2. I have been infected with Ransomware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have been infected with Ransomware: My whole computer files are affected and encrypted by .enfp virus due to which I lost my control all over my files, pls suggest any way to decrypt my files as the virus is demanding 980$ for per file decryption key. [Original Title: Virus]...
  3. I have been infected with Ransomwares

I have been infected with Ransomwares: I recently discovered I have been om the receiving end of ransomware. The format of pretty much every file on my pc has been changed to "eking". I normally wouldn't worry to much about this. I mean. What are you gonna do? The internet is rampant with hackers. Unfortunately....
  4. I have been infected with Ransomware

I have been infected with Ransomware: Someone hack into my computer and encrypt my files he wants money to decrypt them please help[IMG] [Original Title: Hacker] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-have-been-infected-with-ransomware/1fd2df8c-aa0c-4072-8bed-adae08960e75
  5. I Have been Infected with Malware

I Have been Infected with Malware: I have a malware reimage on my pc10 how do I get rid of it ? [Original Title: windows security] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-have-been-infected-with-malware/91533175-5601-4883-890e-25471d9b4ed3
  6. I have been Infected with Ransomware

I have been Infected with Ransomware: Hi. We are a Windows 7 user. Today I was attacked by a cyber attack and my computer was hacked. And all my files have the LEZP extension. Please help me to fix this problem. [Original Title: CYBER ATTACK]...
  7. I Have been Infected with Malware

I Have been Infected with Malware: Hello, does anyone know why at least once or twice every day, a popup wanting to update chromium appears in the command prompt window, an Internet Explorer shortcut appears on my desktop, and whenever I scan my computer with Malwarebytes and delete the stuff that's popping...
  8. I Have Been Infected with Ransomware

I Have Been Infected with Ransomware: Hello friend, I have a question. my computer is infected with a ransomware ending with .opqz, could you help me find a solution? [Original Title: My name is Junior]...
  9. I have been infected

I have been infected: Well where do I begin I'll start with the apple iPhone xr software 12.4-1 that's been all over the news all over social media about it having a bug? Well that was after a half a dozen ppl downloaded the software on to there phones. In which it caused me to get Hacked. My...
  10. I have been infected with Trojan

I have been infected with Trojan: Hi, I’m running Windows 7 Basic on my Netbook laptop. The taskeng.exe window kept randomly appearing so I ran a few different virus scanners and Malwarebytes found this: Trojan.MalPack, C:\USERS\VINCE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\VETHFFSS\ERDCJHUI.EXE and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. segurazo says i still have an active account