Windows 10: I have been infected with Trojan

Discus and support I have been infected with Trojan in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I’m running Windows 7 Basic on my Netbook laptop. The taskeng.exe window kept randomly appearing so I ran a few different virus scanners and... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Vince Danks, Oct 10, 2018.

1. I have been infected with Trojan

Hi,

I’m running Windows 7 Basic on my Netbook laptop.

The taskeng.exe window kept randomly appearing so I ran a few different virus scanners and Malwarebytes found this:

Trojan.MalPack, C:\USERS\VINCE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\VETHFFSS\ERDCJHUI.EXE

and Clamwin found this:

C:\Users\Vince\AppData\Roaming\Thunderbird\Profiles\d9nrv8mw.default\Mail\mail.arielpress.com\Inbox: Vbs.Downloader.VBDownloader-6486516-0

I can get rid if them easily enough by re-formatting the hard drive but how can I find out what they've been doing?

Thanks,

Vince

[Original Title: Trojan]

:)

Vince Danks, Oct 10, 2018
  2. Edwin Win User

A list of Android phones that come infected with dangerous trojan

Quite the list!
    Looks like they were all manufactured by Fisher-Price!

Edwin, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Oct 10, 2018
  4. AndreTen Win User

I have been infected with Trojan

A list of Android phones that come infected with dangerous trojan

Check this list, if you have (no major brands there) one of this 42 Android phones. They come infected with banking trojan out of the box...

*Arrow wccftech | 42-android-banking-trojan

AndreTen, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

I have been infected with Trojan

1. I have been infected with Trojan - Similar Threads - been infected Trojan

2. I have been infected with Ransomware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have been infected with Ransomware: My whole computer files are affected and encrypted by .enfp virus due to which I lost my control all over my files, pls suggest any way to decrypt my files as the virus is demanding 980$ for per file decryption key. [Original Title: Virus]...
  3. I have been infected with Ransomwares

I have been infected with Ransomwares: I recently discovered I have been om the receiving end of ransomware. The format of pretty much every file on my pc has been changed to "eking". I normally wouldn't worry to much about this. I mean. What are you gonna do? The internet is rampant with hackers. Unfortunately....
  4. I have been infected with Ransomware

I have been infected with Ransomware: Someone hack into my computer and encrypt my files he wants money to decrypt them please help[IMG] [Original Title: Hacker] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-have-been-infected-with-ransomware/1fd2df8c-aa0c-4072-8bed-adae08960e75
  5. I Have been Infected with Malware

I Have been Infected with Malware: I have a malware reimage on my pc10 how do I get rid of it ? [Original Title: windows security] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-have-been-infected-with-malware/91533175-5601-4883-890e-25471d9b4ed3
  6. I Have been Infected with Malware

I Have been Infected with Malware: Hello, does anyone know why at least once or twice every day, a popup wanting to update chromium appears in the command prompt window, an Internet Explorer shortcut appears on my desktop, and whenever I scan my computer with Malwarebytes and delete the stuff that's popping...
  7. I Have Been Infected with Ransomware

I Have Been Infected with Ransomware: Hello friend, I have a question. my computer is infected with a ransomware ending with .opqz, could you help me find a solution? [Original Title: My name is Junior]...
  8. I Believe , I have Infected with Trojan

I Believe , I have Infected with Trojan: Hello, I need help to get rid of the -several times asked I guess- $recycle.bin trojan I tried with Hitman Pro, McAfee, and creating a batch file and nothing before I am asked "how do I know it is a trojan?" very simple, I cant access several folders, such as: My...
  9. I have been infected

I have been infected: Well where do I begin I'll start with the apple iPhone xr software 12.4-1 that's been all over the news all over social media about it having a bug? Well that was after a half a dozen ppl downloaded the software on to there phones. In which it caused me to get Hacked. My...
  10. Trojan Infection

Trojan Infection: Hi I have a continuing problem with this Trojan:PowerShell/Meterpreter.gen!C and Trojan:PowerShell/Mountsi.A!ml Windows Defender tell me that Windows Powershell is infected but is quarantined. It does this periodically but shows in the report well over one hundred hits in...