Windows 10: I have been infected with Virus

Discus and support I have been infected with Virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was downloading a mod for minecraft and it gave my computer a virus so i decided to restart and delete every file on the pc and now it wont turn on... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by beepboopbep, Nov 18, 2020.

1. I have been infected with Virus

I was downloading a mod for minecraft and it gave my computer a virus so i decided to restart and delete every file on the pc and now it wont turn on at all, the screen just stays black and occasionally has the logo of the pc brand but it shows up for a split second and the **** keyboard and mouse keeps turning off and on and F8 doesnt work and i dont know **** to do im scared out of my god damn mind right now

[Original Title: PLEASE **** HELP IM PANICKING]

:)

beepboopbep, Nov 18, 2020
  2. bruinator Win User

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Nov 18, 2020
  3. cookies1 Win User
    Infected by mail.ru virus

I reinstalled Java, now its version is 64-bit. We have deleted and cleaned a lot of things. So I think I shouldn't think my PC is infected now. I thought silly about residual files, sorry for that. This infected virus disrupted my psychology. Anyway, is there any step to clean or do something else for harmful file or stuff in my PC?

Thanks. I have been infected with Virus :)

cookies1, Nov 18, 2020
  4. yuki2012 Win User

I have been infected with Virus

PC Infected with Virus

My computer have been infected with Virus, too...
    so upset

yuki2012, Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

I have been infected with Virus

1. I have been infected with Virus - Similar Threads - been infected Virus

2. I have been infected with a Virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have been infected with a Virus: Hello guys,I have one problem. I bought new pc like 5 days ago, and everything worked fine.. Tonight i installed something and i got virus called 'Walliant'. I sucessfully deleted it, but when i play games i have about 60-120fps. Before i had about 300-400 fps. In CS:GO i...
  3. I have been infected with a virus and my system is not working

I have been infected with a virus and my system is not working: HELP! I can't turn on window defender, sync clock, window updates and adware ... i tried to reboot many time and use antivirus but i can't turn on or remove it. It says it managed by administrator. I think my PC have virus. Any one have solutions? Thanks a lot for help! Why...
  4. I have been infected with Virus

I have been infected with Virus: I have a virus in my PC , how to remove it? [Original Title: virous] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-have-been-infected-with-virus/61d23822-0ca6-4106-a81c-313e45197019
  5. I Have been Infected with UTATITY virus

I Have been Infected with UTATITY virus: 3 days ago i observed that a strange tabs open automatically. i checked my panel and I was having UTATITY virus. I followed the instructions and at the end i could delete it.My laptop started to come down but Right now, the strange tabs start to open automatically again?...
  6. I have been infected

I have been infected: Well where do I begin I'll start with the apple iPhone xr software 12.4-1 that's been all over the news all over social media about it having a bug? Well that was after a half a dozen ppl downloaded the software on to there phones. In which it caused me to get Hacked. My...
  7. I Have been Infected with Virus

I Have been Infected with Virus: on my husbands computer it locked up and all kinds of alarms saying they are microsoft and to call a number for help. In did not but need help [Original Title: virus]...
  8. I have been infected with Virus

I have been infected with Virus: I have a virus Microsoft defender can not get rid of. [Original Title: virus] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-have-been-infected-with-virus/5686f3cd-b836-40c7-a4dc-3897d34d8125
  9. I have been Infected with Virus

I have been Infected with Virus: I know this seems a bit stupid. I was trying to update a game. I opened the torrent and it created a number of ad pop-ups on my screen. I went into Task Manager and shut them all down by ending the tasks. I then proceeded to download AVG antivirus and scanned it multiple...
  10. I have infected with Virus

I have infected with Virus: I have this same virus happening on my Windows 10 like two or three time and NEVER STOPS. I don't download a lot of things, but it happens. It keeps on sending me notifications. It stopped now, but normally it would start up again and keep going. The sad part of this is even...