Windows 10: I Have Been Infected with www.Y2MATE.com

Discus and support I Have Been Infected with www.Y2MATE.com in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My laptop is infected with Y2MATE.COM. I have tried to run my Noton antiviruse program and also Microsoft Safety Scan. Neither one of these tools... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by tombeyer, Mar 21, 2020.

1. tombeyer Win User

I Have Been Infected with www.Y2MATE.com

My laptop is infected with Y2MATE.COM. I have tried to run my Noton antiviruse program and also Microsoft Safety Scan. Neither one of these tools detect it or fix it. Searching the WEB I find several solutions and a lot of garbage about how to get rid of it. Most do a scan then want to charge to fix it. Some of the instructions are not valid from my WIndows 10 system. Anyone in the community have a good answer to help me get rid of it? Thanks.

[Original Title: WWW.Y2MATE.COM]

:)

tombeyer, Mar 21, 2020
  2. bruinator Win User

steps taken for infected Pc's.

I was hoping someone could give me a list of step by step instructions you use as a guide to clean virus, malware...etc. so I can keep my PC clean if it gets infected.

thx

bruinator, Mar 21, 2020
  3. steps taken for infected Pc's.

Hi:

There is no one set of "boilerplate", "cookbook" or standard steps.
    Each computer is unique.
    Each malware infection is unique.
    Proper diagnosis, cleanup and repair depends on the particular infection and the system that is infected.
    The process can be tedious and time-consuming, often requiring the use of multiple powerful tools, in the proper sequence.
    Many of them can actually damage the system if deployed improperly by untrained computer users.

Bottom line:
    Malware cleanup is best done with *customized* support provided by trained individuals who know what tools to use and how to use them.

There are a few folks with such expertise here at this forum (I am not one of them).
    And there are a number of reputable computer disinfection fora where trained malware removal experts provide free, custom assistance.

Cheers,

MoxieMomma, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

clean possibly infected flash drives and CD-RWs

Your steps in post #1 should work for 99% of viruses that may be on a usb flash drive. However, there are a very few viruses that can infect the MBR of a drive. I would use Diskpart from a command prompt (Admin) to clean them. In the command prompt type DISKPART then, at the Diskpart prompt use the commands:

LIST DISKnote the disk number of the usb and use it in place of # in the command:SELECT DISK #
    CLEAN
    CREATE PARTITION PRIMARY

After this you will have cleaned the partition table from the usb and created a partition using the whole of the the available space. You can then format this partition in File Explorer.

For a CD-RW, if you right-click on it in File Explorer there is an Erase option.

Thema:

1. I Have Been Infected with www.Y2MATE.com - Similar Threads - Been Infected www

2. I have been infected with Ransomware

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have been infected with Ransomware: My whole computer files are affected and encrypted by .enfp virus due to which I lost my control all over my files, pls suggest any way to decrypt my files as the virus is demanding 980$ for per file decryption key. [Original Title: Virus]...
  3. I have been infected with Ransomwares

I have been infected with Ransomwares: I recently discovered I have been om the receiving end of ransomware. The format of pretty much every file on my pc has been changed to "eking". I normally wouldn't worry to much about this. I mean. What are you gonna do? The internet is rampant with hackers. Unfortunately....
  4. I have been infected with Ransomware

I have been infected with Ransomware: Someone hack into my computer and encrypt my files he wants money to decrypt them please help[IMG] [Original Title: Hacker] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-have-been-infected-with-ransomware/1fd2df8c-aa0c-4072-8bed-adae08960e75
  5. I Have been Infected with Malware

I Have been Infected with Malware: I have a malware reimage on my pc10 how do I get rid of it ? [Original Title: windows security] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-have-been-infected-with-malware/91533175-5601-4883-890e-25471d9b4ed3
  6. I have been Infected with Ransomware

I have been Infected with Ransomware: Hi. We are a Windows 7 user. Today I was attacked by a cyber attack and my computer was hacked. And all my files have the LEZP extension. Please help me to fix this problem. [Original Title: CYBER ATTACK]...
  7. I Have been Infected with Malware

I Have been Infected with Malware: Hello, does anyone know why at least once or twice every day, a popup wanting to update chromium appears in the command prompt window, an Internet Explorer shortcut appears on my desktop, and whenever I scan my computer with Malwarebytes and delete the stuff that's popping...
  8. I Have Been Infected with Ransomware

I Have Been Infected with Ransomware: Hello friend, I have a question. my computer is infected with a ransomware ending with .opqz, could you help me find a solution? [Original Title: My name is Junior]...
  9. I have been infected

I have been infected: Well where do I begin I'll start with the apple iPhone xr software 12.4-1 that's been all over the news all over social media about it having a bug? Well that was after a half a dozen ppl downloaded the software on to there phones. In which it caused me to get Hacked. My...
  10. I have been infected with Trojan

I have been infected with Trojan: Hi, I’m running Windows 7 Basic on my Netbook laptop. The taskeng.exe window kept randomly appearing so I ran a few different virus scanners and Malwarebytes found this: Trojan.MalPack, C:\USERS\VINCE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\VETHFFSS\ERDCJHUI.EXE and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. y2mate 92.ru

2. www.y2mate 92.ru