Windows 10: ... I have been ratted

Discus and support ... I have been ratted in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Well title explains it all not gonna go too into detail because I'm beyond embarrased lol. So moral of 5he story I downloaded a very sus exe was gonna... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/localpythondev, Dec 16, 2020.

1. ... I have been ratted

Well title explains it all not gonna go too into detail because I'm beyond embarrased lol. So moral of 5he story I downloaded a very sus exe was gonna went to test it in a current windows vm only to find out I was on my HOST MACHINE and ran the exe!!! Dumb asf I know I usually run my vm's in full screen so I slipped up I just wasnt thinking. So my question to you is should I run an windows offline scan with defender or just go ahead and just reinstall windows and just keep what I dont want to redownload. Also its certain I got ratted btw upon opening the exe my defender was disabled. I've never done anything this dumb I usually follow safe practice all the time as said I just wasnt thinking any help or advice would greatly be appreciated. I'm not begin into cybersecurity really only networking atm so please excuse my noobishness lol

submitted by /u/localpythondev
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/localpythondev, Dec 16, 2020

2. How to Remove RAT

I'm not sure if these Revenge-RAT v0.3 file detections have anything to do with what you are having:

What is this exe file? Is this file safe? Check here

When you're clicking on the red "Not trusted" you'll see more details and also links to respective VirusTotal scans.

Suggestion to run the Emsisoft Emergency Kit, see item 3 here:
    List of Malware Removal Tools

Perhaps it's best to ask for free expert help in a specialized forum, see i.e. here:

Might be best to do a clean reinstall, please do read through
    this
    thread.

Jsssssssss, Dec 16, 2020
  3. modysd Win User
    ARE WE LAB RATS FOR NOKIA?

but RATS get mobiles for free

we are not RATS becouse we bay to be RATS

modysd, Dec 16, 2020
  4. ... I have been ratted

Run icrav03.rat in Windows 10 x86

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please be informed that the program icrav03.rat is a Virus File. In order to assist you further could you please confirm a couple of things:

• What exactly are you trying to do?
    • Does this file pop up while browsing through any Websites?
    • Is it particular while using any Browsers?

Nevertheless, as it is a virus file I suggest you to turn on the Windows Defender and run a Virus Scan. Windows Defender is a malware protection that is included with and built into Windows 10. This software helps identify and remove viruses,

spyware
    , and other
    malicious software
    . Windows Defender runs in the background and notifies you when you need to take specific action. However, you can use it anytime to scan for malware if your computer isn’t working properly or if you
    clicked a suspicious link online or in an email message. To scan your computer with Windows Defender follow the steps below:

• Tap or click the Search button.
    • Search for defender, and then open Windows Defender.
    • On the Home tab, click a scan option, and then tap or click
      Scan now.

For additional information refer to the link below and check if it helps:

Protect your PC

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

... I have been ratted

1. ... I have been ratted - Similar Threads - been ratted

2. I know this has been asked but nothing is helping. Local or MS Account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I know this has been asked but nothing is helping. Local or MS Account?: I have the lastest Win 11 update on a PC. I just did a Reset this PC and I cannot find anywhere, no where anyone suggests, to see if I can find if it restored me to a MS Account or Local. I originally wanted Local Account as it was before the Reset. I believe it's Reset me...
  3. I know this has been asked but nothing is helping. Local or MS Account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I know this has been asked but nothing is helping. Local or MS Account?: I have the lastest Win 11 update on a PC. I just did a Reset this PC and I cannot find anywhere, no where anyone suggests, to see if I can find if it restored me to a MS Account or Local. I originally wanted Local Account as it was before the Reset. I believe it's Reset me...
  4. How do I restart my computer after it has been Locked with a blue screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I restart my computer after it has been Locked with a blue screen?: My MSI laptop just got a blue screen with Locked written on the screen and then it shut down. I am unable to reboot the computer regardless of how long I hold down the power button. At the time it shut down, I had just turned it on and it was running on the battery, which was...
  5. How do I restart my computer after it has been Locked with a blue screen?

How do I restart my computer after it has been Locked with a blue screen?: My MSI laptop just got a blue screen with Locked written on the screen and then it shut down. I am unable to reboot the computer regardless of how long I hold down the power button. At the time it shut down, I had just turned it on and it was running on the battery, which was...
  6. How do I restart my computer after it has been Locked with a blue screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Message Purchased extra storage on 4/11/24 for $1.99 but as of today it has not been...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Message Purchased extra storage on 4/11/24 for $1.99 but as of today it has not been...: MessagePurchased extra storage on 4/11/24 for $1.99 a month but as of today it has not been applied to my laptop.My bank account has been debited $1.99.for the for the first month. Please look into this.Thank you,LSG...
  8. Message Purchased extra storage on 4/11/24 for $1.99 but as of today it has not been...

Message Purchased extra storage on 4/11/24 for $1.99 but as of today it has not been...: MessagePurchased extra storage on 4/11/24 for $1.99 a month but as of today it has not been applied to my laptop.My bank account has been debited $1.99.for the for the first month. Please look into this.Thank you,LSG...
  9. I have a MSI Alpha 15 A3DD laptop with windows 11, My laptop is been crashing since...

I have a MSI Alpha 15 A3DD laptop with windows 11, My laptop is been crashing since...: Faulting application name: CustomizeInstallFirstRun.exe, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x64f09c64Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.22621.3374, time stamp: 0xeae8eeccException code: 0xc0000374Fault offset: 0x000000000010c169Faulting process id: 0x0x73CFaulting...
  10. I have a MSI Alpha 15 A3DD laptop with windows 11, My laptop is been crashing since...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a MSI Alpha 15 A3DD laptop with windows 11, My laptop is been crashing since...: Faulting application name: CustomizeInstallFirstRun.exe, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x64f09c64Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.22621.3374, time stamp: 0xeae8eeccException code: 0xc0000374Fault offset: 0x000000000010c169Faulting process id: 0x0x73CFaulting...