Windows 10: I have been stuck here forever please help

Discus and support I have been stuck here forever please help in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; [IMG]I have tryed everything and dont have a clue left please help this is what i got when trying to use bootrec /rebuildbcd Add installation to boot... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MarkKravetz, Nov 11, 2020.

1. I have been stuck here forever please help

I have been stuck here forever please help [​IMG]I have tryed everything and dont have a clue left please help this is what i got when trying to use bootrec /rebuildbcd

Add installation to boot list yes y/non/alla:y

The requested system device cannot be found.

Im running this on a macbook pro 2015, windows 10 pro

Bootcamp.

Off of a thumb Stick.

:)

MarkKravetz, Nov 11, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Nov 11, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 11, 2020
  4. I have been stuck here forever please help

is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

I have been stuck here forever please help

1. I have been stuck here forever please help - Similar Threads - been stuck here

2. Please help me here

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me here: Im stuck on the motherboard logoI tried opening the boot menu by pressingF12 but still doesnt workI tried the other options tooBut still doesnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-here/c28c9aae-dff3-49e1-a1f7-e46f53669321
  3. Please help me here

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Please help me here: Im stuck on the motherboard logoI tried opening the boot menu by pressingF12 but still doesnt workI tried the other options tooBut still doesnt work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me-here/c28c9aae-dff3-49e1-a1f7-e46f53669321
  4. Please help me here

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Please Help: I have been hacked

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Please Help: I have been hacked: So, mi account got hacked, like a 2 months ago, and i cant get it back, the nametag is <Removed for Privacy> and i dont know why but the email change the direction, i mean it was *** Email address is removed for privacy *** then got hacked and change to *** Email address is...
  6. Please help,i really want a help here

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help,i really want a help here: So my pc is doing thermal shutdown when im playing minecraft with 60 fps,fast graphics and off all the particles and thingy,so i really wanna fix it,i tried to change to passive the system cooling policy but it didnt work,even i set to 90 the maximum processor rate.Please...
  7. Please help,i really want a help here

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help,i really want a help here: So my pc is doing thermal shutdown when im playing minecraft with 60 fps,fast graphics and off all the particles and thingy,so i really wanna fix it,i tried to change to passive the system cooling policy but it didnt work,even i set to 90 the maximum processor rate.Please...
  8. Please help,i really want a help here

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. been stuck on this screen for 8 hours, please help :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    been stuck on this screen for 8 hours, please help :(: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/confetti-bees [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mh779i/been_stuck_on_this_screen_for_8_hours_please_help/
  10. Stuck here,need help

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stuck here,need help: [img] can anyone help me why i stuck here.. need help from ur expert.. my laptop dell Inspiron 14R 34125