Windows 10: i have been trying to add Arabic keyboard with no success

Discus and support i have been trying to add Arabic keyboard with no success in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I would like to have Arabic and Persian keyboards added to my laptop. Microsoft is not that helpful. Whoever in charge of this please help. I have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MohammadAshkanani, Jan 22, 2023.

1. i have been trying to add Arabic keyboard with no success

I would like to have Arabic and Persian keyboards added to my laptop. Microsoft is not that helpful. Whoever in charge of this please help. I have been on this for hours.

:)

MohammadAshkanani, Jan 22, 2023

2. Arabic keyboard

Hi Dyari,

Thank you for the solution.

By using Central Kurdish Keyboard we are able to type alphanumeric.

1. We are able to type alphabets similar to LPR, but not numeric using the Arabic 101 keyboard.
    2. We are able to type alpha-numeric using a central Kurdish keyboard, but alphabets are not similar to LPR.
    3. ex- English alphabet 'C' is similar as "C" in Arabic (Arabic keyboard 101)
      English alphabet 'C' is similar as "K" in Arabic (central Kurdish keyboard)
    The attached image is the type of keyboard used by the client please suggest windows similar type of keyboard, so that we can type alphanumeric.

Your guidance is much appreciated.

Thank you.

i have been trying to add Arabic keyboard with no success 115f6172-393b-4642-afad-cf1046ce2cce?upload=true.jpg

Suyog Hirdekar, Jan 22, 2023
  3. Arabic keyboard

Installed Arabic Egypt Package and selected as default language

• In Arabic, only the Alphabet can type and input in the application. The input of numeric characters is in English.
    • The same results were obtained when I tried it on the notepad.
    • Data entered with a virtual keyboard produced the same results

Suyog Hirdekar, Jan 22, 2023
  4. DimaAdham Win User

i have been trying to add Arabic keyboard with no success

Arabic keyboard missing characters

The Arabic keyboard in WP8 is missing quite a few characters which renders it useless. In older versions, the missing characters were available through pressing the shift key but the latter is not available in WP8 while in the Arabic keyboard.

The list of missing characters are:

• Arabic Letter Yeh with Hamza Above
    • Arabic Letter Alef with Hamza Above
    • Arabic Letter Alef with Hamza Below
    • Arabic Letter Alef with Madda Above
    • Arabic Letter Hamza Isolated Form
    • Arabic Letter Waw with Hamza Above
    • All Diacritics are missing.
    I hope you have plans to fix this serious issue. It's extremely annoying.

DimaAdham, Jan 22, 2023
Thema:

i have been trying to add Arabic keyboard with no success

1. i have been trying to add Arabic keyboard with no success - Similar Threads - been trying add

2. Why won't I get Arabic numbers Although my keyboard input is Arabic?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why won't I get Arabic numbers Although my keyboard input is Arabic?: The GREAT WINDOWS 11: My keyboard language is set to Arabic Saudi Arabia, keyboard layout- Arabic 101. Although the language is Arabic, when I try writing numbers, it is in English 0123456789. Come on, it's windows 11 already and we still have to face this old problem? It...
  3. i have been trying to add Arabic keyboard with no success

i have been trying to add Arabic keyboard with no success: I would like to have Arabic and Persian keyboards added to my laptop. Microsoft is not that helpful. Whoever in charge of this please help. I have been on this for hours....
  4. Arabic keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Arabic keyboard: Installed Arabic Egypt Package and selected as default languageIn Arabic, only the Alphabet can type and input in the application. The input of numeric characters is in English.The same results were obtained when I tried it on the notepad. Data entered with a virtual keyboard...
  5. Arabic keyboard

Arabic keyboard: Installed Arabic Egypt Package and selected as default languageIn Arabic, only the Alphabet can type and input in the application. The input of numeric characters is in English.The same results were obtained when I tried it on the notepad. Data entered with a virtual keyboard...
  6. Why do I not get the Arabic numbers in the Keyboard when my default is Arabic?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I not get the Arabic numbers in the Keyboard when my default is Arabic?: I mean at this point, it's just unnecessarily frustrating and silly. It is the Arabic keyboard but the Arabic numbers are in English? I just want to quickly point out the the English numbers themselves originate from the Arabic numerals. If the keyboard is Kurdish, I get the...
  7. New computer...trying to add a google account with no success

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New computer...trying to add a google account with no success: I'm trying to add my google account to a new computer with Microsoft but I'm getting this error..."Couldn't find settings" code# 0x80070490. I've looked at my google account and google has given permission to Microsoft for access on that end so I'm not sure what's going on....
  8. New computer...trying to add a google account with no success

New computer...trying to add a google account with no success: I'm trying to add my google account to a new computer with Microsoft but I'm getting this error..."Couldn't find settings" code# 0x80070490. I've looked at my google account and google has given permission to Microsoft for access on that end so I'm not sure what's going on....
  9. Punjabi Arabic keyboard on windows not complete, please add extra alphabets in update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Punjabi Arabic keyboard on windows not complete, please add extra alphabets in update: Punjabi Arabic keyboard on windows not complete, please add extra alphabets in update. Please add so we Punjabis can write our language properly. following is layout example for keyboard,please add like this [ATTACH]...
  10. problems with arabic keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    problems with arabic keyboard: always when i try to use my surface pro keyboard i find a problem with the arabic words. when i click on a word an other show up i need an enswer. i use different arabic input language. but without a result...