Windows 10: i have been trying to in stall something from Microsoft store and i use my password to get...

Discus and support i have been trying to in stall something from Microsoft store and i use my password to get... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I would like to still use my password for Microsoft store to get in and it dose not conete so what or how can we all work together to work thease... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by cats can play, Oct 27, 2018.

1. i have been trying to in stall something from Microsoft store and i use my password to get...

I would like to still use my password for Microsoft store to get in and it dose not conete so what or how can we all work together to work thease things

:)

cats can play, Oct 27, 2018
  2. sam02 Win User

App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Oct 27, 2018
  3. Microsoft Store free apps

Hello,

Corrupted system files can cause issues when downloading applications from the Microsoft Store. However, for us to provide you the most appropriate assistance, can you provide us the exact error message that you're getting?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store cache and try to download applications again. Check out the steps below:

• Press Windows + R keys to open the run command box.

• Type WSReset, then try launching Microsoft Store and sign in.

• Once done, try to download applications.

We'll wait for any updates to assist you further.

Jennifer Bri, Oct 27, 2018
  4. i have been trying to in stall something from Microsoft store and i use my password to get...

store

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community!

I would suggest you to clear the cache memory of the Windows Store app.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run window

• Type wsreset.exe and hit enter.

Now try to open Windows store and see if that helps.

Waseemulla S, Oct 27, 2018
Thema:

i have been trying to in stall something from Microsoft store and i use my password to get...

1. i have been trying to in stall something from Microsoft store and i use my password to get... - Similar Threads - been trying stall

2. When I try to get something from the Microsoft store it gets stuck on pending and doesn't...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    When I try to get something from the Microsoft store it gets stuck on pending and doesn't...: And when I click on install it just greys out. Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-get-something-from-the-microsoft/84d84e13-deab-407a-ab0e-6e1f51a9068a
  3. When I try to get something from the Microsoft store it gets stuck on pending and doesn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to get something from the Microsoft store it gets stuck on pending and doesn't...: And when I click on install it just greys out. Pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-to-get-something-from-the-microsoft/84d84e13-deab-407a-ab0e-6e1f51a9068a
  4. When I try to get something from the Microsoft store it gets stuck on pending and doesn't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I go to my Microsoft account and setup my password. I try to use that password on my...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I go to my Microsoft account and setup my password. I try to use that password on my...: I had to have windows reinstalled on my computer because the windows installation was screwed up. I couldn't get into the Settings window. I couldn't type anything in the search window. I get the computer back and there is no loging pin setup. I'm trying to set that up and it...
  6. I go to my Microsoft account and setup my password. I try to use that password on my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I go to my Microsoft account and setup my password. I try to use that password on my...: I had to have windows reinstalled on my computer because the windows installation was screwed up. I couldn't get into the Settings window. I couldn't type anything in the search window. I get the computer back and there is no loging pin setup. I'm trying to set that up and it...
  7. I go to my Microsoft account and setup my password. I try to use that password on my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I have been having problems getting my passwords corrected.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have been having problems getting my passwords corrected.: I have been having problems getting my passwords corrected. One problem seems to have been there was a long delay getting the reset link, code etc. Often I was finding that I was not sure which code waqs whichc. Then I would get a digit code then be told that a seven...
  9. can get website I have been using

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can get website I have been using: I have been using a website called loverWhirl an Asian dating sit I loged out for a minute when I tried again it just shows a black screen and a locked smble in front of address help?...
  10. when I try and use microsoft store i get error 0x800704C7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    when I try and use microsoft store i get error 0x800704C7: 0x800704C7 when I try and use microsoft store. It says I am not on line, but I am. It also states my internet is down. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-try-and-use-microsoft-store-i-get-error/15d1906b-2de1-46d9-a1ba-1838f2206c86