Windows 10: I have been trying to reinstall the Netflix App from the store back on my laptop and keep...

Discus and support I have been trying to reinstall the Netflix App from the store back on my laptop and keep... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have been trying to reinstall the Netflix App from the store back on my laptop and keep getting the error code 0x80073D05. How do I fix this? I have... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Sarah_FL, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Sarah_FL Win User

I have been trying to reinstall the Netflix App from the store back on my laptop and keep...

I have been trying to reinstall the Netflix App from the store back on my laptop and keep getting the error code 0x80073D05. How do I fix this?

I have tried the following with no help:
    - Disabled defender firewall
    - Disabled security software
    - WSreset.exe
    - Troubleshoot windows store app
    - Reboot several times

Please help!!

:)

Sarah_FL, Nov 8, 2018

2. Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Nov 8, 2018
  3. NetFlix App

Hi Adrianoe,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

• Do you receive any error message?
    • Is the issue confined to Netflix apps?
    Try the below methods and check:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to run “Windows UI App Troubleshooter” to diagnose the exact issue. Check if it runs fine:

Refer the following link to run the troubleshooter.

http://download.microsoft.com/download/F/2/4/F24D0C03-4181-4E5B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/apps.diagcab

Method 2:

Uninstall the App, restart the system and then try re-installing the App from Store.

Follow these steps.

a) Right click on the Netflix, click on
    Uninstall.

b) Click on store.

c) Search for Netflix App.

d) Click on Install.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Nov 8, 2018
  4. I have been trying to reinstall the Netflix App from the store back on my laptop and keep...

Error Code 0x80073D05 while trying to reinstall Netflix App from the store

Original title: Error Code

I have been trying to reinstall the Netflix App from the store back on my laptop and keep getting the error code 0x80073D05. How do I fix this?

Delvea Releford, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

I have been trying to reinstall the Netflix App from the store back on my laptop and keep...

1. I have been trying to reinstall the Netflix App from the store back on my laptop and keep... - Similar Threads - been trying reinstall

2. Netflix app freezes my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Netflix app freezes my laptop: Occasionally when using the Netflix app, my whole laptop will freeze, and I have not found any way to get out of it without having to force shut down nor find the reason why it does that.It sometimes happens randomly, mostly when it transitions into playback, but I noticed it...
  3. Netflix app freezes my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Netflix app freezes my laptop: Occasionally when using the Netflix app, my whole laptop will freeze, and I have not found any way to get out of it without having to force shut down nor find the reason why it does that.It sometimes happens randomly, mostly when it transitions into playback, but I noticed it...
  4. Netflix App Keeps Dissappearing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Netflix App Keeps Dissappearing: I have downloaded and installed the Netflix app from the Microsoft Store and pinned it to my taskbar many times and yet whenever I turn off my laptop and come back to it later, it isn't in my taskbar and I can't find the app when I search in the spotlight search at the bottom...
  5. Couldn't install Netflix app from store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Couldn't install Netflix app from store: i can not download netflix app from microsoft store if i click getdownload it does not download or install I tried logging out and get but it doesn't I also logged in again and clicked on get but no response...
  6. Netflix app from the store

Netflix app from the store: About 3 weeks ago my Netflix app that comes with Windows 10 started having very slight streaming hesitations. I use my tv monitor hooked up to the desktop computer. I tried going directly to Netflix.com to watch and it was worse. Today while watching a series the English...
  7. Netflix app will not download from store

Netflix app will not download from store: I have recently bought a new laptop and am trying to get the Netflix app from the windows store. It says that the app is already owned when I go to the store page. However, when I click the blue 'install' button, a black border appears around the button but nothing appears...
  8. how to reinstall a netflix app

how to reinstall a netflix app: I have trouble reinstalling my Netflix app. Does anyone know how to do this because nobody seems to know! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-a-netflix-app/3c475d83-01e6-4a60-81b1-667b83b1fd4b
  9. Store apps keep reinstalling

Store apps keep reinstalling: I am pretty sure I uninstalled most of the store apps after installation some months ago, and have gotten a notification about some nonsense album being created for me few minutes ago. Upon some inspection I realized most if not all of that garbage somehow got reinstalled,...
  10. Store apps keep reinstalling

in Windows 10 Support
    Store apps keep reinstalling: I am pretty sure I uninstalled most of the store apps after installation some months ago, and have gotten a notification about some nonsense album being created for me few minutes ago. Upon some inspection I realized most if not all of that garbage somehow got reinstalled,...