Windows 10: I have been trying to reinstall the Netflix App from the store back on my laptop and keep...

Discus and support I have been trying to reinstall the Netflix App from the store back on my laptop and keep... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have been trying to reinstall the Netflix App from the store back on my laptop and keep getting the error code 0x80073D05. How do I fix this? I have... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Sarah_FL, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Sarah_FL Win User

I have been trying to reinstall the Netflix App from the store back on my laptop and keep...

I have been trying to reinstall the Netflix App from the store back on my laptop and keep getting the error code 0x80073D05. How do I fix this?

I have tried the following with no help:
    - Disabled defender firewall
    - Disabled security software
    - WSreset.exe
    - Troubleshoot windows store app
    - Reboot several times

Please help!!

:)

Sarah_FL, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Monica Cam Win User

Netflix

Hi Marshall3,

There could be a number of factors as to why you are having issues launching the Netflix app. This could be caused by a software conflict or due to an issue with the application itself.

I suggest that you reset your Netflix application by following the steps provided below:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.

If the issue persists, you can consider uninstalling and reinstalling the device. To uninstall, follow these steps:

• Go to Settings > Apps > Apps & Features.
    • Click the Netflix app from the list and then choose Uninstall.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Nov 8, 2018
  3. Annu Singh Win User
    NetFlix App

Hi Adrianoe,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

• Do you receive any error message?
    • Is the issue confined to Netflix apps?
    Try the below methods and check:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to run “Windows UI App Troubleshooter” to diagnose the exact issue. Check if it runs fine:

Refer the following link to run the troubleshooter.

http://download.microsoft.com/download/F/2/4/F24D0C03-4181-4E5B-A23B-5C3A6B5974E3/apps.diagcab

Method 2:

Uninstall the App, restart the system and then try re-installing the App from Store.

Follow these steps.

a) Right click on the Netflix, click on
    Uninstall.

b) Click on store.

c) Search for Netflix App.

d) Click on Install.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Nov 8, 2018
  4. Delvea Releford Win User

I have been trying to reinstall the Netflix App from the store back on my laptop and keep...

Error Code 0x80073D05 while trying to reinstall Netflix App from the store

Original title: Error Code

I have been trying to reinstall the Netflix App from the store back on my laptop and keep getting the error code 0x80073D05. How do I fix this?

Delvea Releford, Nov 8, 2018
Thema:

1. I have been trying to reinstall the Netflix App from the store back on my laptop and keep... - Similar Threads - been trying reinstall

2. i have been trying to in stall something from Microsoft store and i use my password to get...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    i have been trying to in stall something from Microsoft store and i use my password to get...: I would like to still use my password for Microsoft store to get in and it dose not conete so what or how can we all work together to work thease things...
  3. Store apps keep reinstalling

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Store apps keep reinstalling: I am pretty sure I uninstalled most of the store apps after installation some months ago, and have gotten a notification about some nonsense album being created for me few minutes ago. Upon some inspection I realized most if not all of that garbage somehow got reinstalled,...
  4. Store apps keep reinstalling

in Windows 10 Support
    Store apps keep reinstalling: I am pretty sure I uninstalled most of the store apps after installation some months ago, and have gotten a notification about some nonsense album being created for me few minutes ago. Upon some inspection I realized most if not all of that garbage somehow got reinstalled,...
  5. Windows insider here - the feedback hub keeps uninstalling and I have to reinstall from store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows insider here - the feedback hub keeps uninstalling and I have to reinstall from store: Hey guys normally I just click feedback hub and report whats up but... I cant keep feedback hub installed. It keeps making me reinstall via store The pc also just locks up no mouse no keyboard no nothing just the screen froze and I have to power cycle it. The event viewer...
  6. Reinstaling mail and calander app from app store

Reinstaling mail and calander app from app store: I reset my lap to the factory setting and found out that my mail and calander app does not show up on the start up screen. When I go to the app store I can find it there saying it is owned. But when I try to install , it down loads and then says cant install and will try...
  7. There is no internet access to app that I have downloaded from store

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    There is no internet access to app that I have downloaded from store: Hi, Recently Lynda.com app that I have downloaded from the store is showing no internet access message. I have checked in firewall settings, both inbound and outbound filters allowing it to access the internet. the app was working fine till the week ago, I don't know...
  8. Problem wth Netflix App from Windows store

Problem wth Netflix App from Windows store: tl;dr : I am using the Netflix app from Windows 10 store. The app works fine on my laptop however when i connect the laptop to the TV via HDMI and play want to watch a video on the TV i get black screen on the video with the menu, audio and subtitle still working fine. But...
  9. Having problems since I got my laptop back from repair

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Having problems since I got my laptop back from repair: I have an Asus X555UB laptop. The warranty is almost up on my laptop. I had been having problems with the sound on the laptop, it just went away and the laptop claimed it had no sound device installed...so I sent it off for repairs. They replaced my HDD and my laptop...
  10. Have a laptop? Try this

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Have a laptop? Try this: It simply shows how to apply thermal paste and explains why. One reason is to help keep the cpu from throttling due to high temps and to keep the overall temp lower than what it was. And if you're feeling froggy you can always try the undervolt method as well, though I...