Windows 10: I have been unable to access Microsoft Jigsaw for about a week now. The little circle just...

Discus and support I have been unable to access Microsoft Jigsaw for about a week now. The little circle just... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have been unable to access Microsoft Jigsaw for about a week now. The little circle just spins and won't open the puzzles. Suggestions? I'm... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ClearestBog1587, Dec 26, 2018.

1. I have been unable to access Microsoft Jigsaw for about a week now. The little circle just...

I have been unable to access Microsoft Jigsaw for about a week now. The little circle just spins and won't open the puzzles. Suggestions? I'm technologically challenged.

:)

ClearestBog1587, Dec 26, 2018
  2. Schlag 96 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...803f8001/218cfe1c-12c7-4b33-9b13-658968b53dc6

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Accessing Microsoft Jigsaw

For the past 2 days, I'm unable to access Microsoft Jigsaw. It just keeps spinning like it's loading, but it never does. I have a strong internet connection, so why is this happening?

Mtn Dreamer, Dec 26, 2018
  4. I have been unable to access Microsoft Jigsaw for about a week now. The little circle just...

Microsoft Classic Jigsaws

Can anyone help me with a Classic Jigsaw problem? I am unable to get more puzzles I may get one in 4=6 weeks. Please help me as I am going around in circles trying to find a solution to this problem.

PamellaAndrew, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

I have been unable to access Microsoft Jigsaw for about a week now. The little circle just...

1. I have been unable to access Microsoft Jigsaw for about a week now. The little circle just... - Similar Threads - been unable access

2. Been having BSODS for about a week now, i have my .dmp files and i was wondering if anyone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Been having BSODS for about a week now, i have my .dmp files and i was wondering if anyone...: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xzp3bzqlxqglkeg/112522-6656-01%20-%20Shortcut.zip?dl=0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/been-having-bsods-for-about-a-week-now-i-have-my/cae1d976-8b13-493d-924c-1502e485e49f
  3. Been having BSODS for about a week now, i have my .dmp files and i was wondering if anyone...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Been having BSODS for about a week now, i have my .dmp files and i was wondering if anyone...: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xzp3bzqlxqglkeg/112522-6656-01%20-%20Shortcut.zip?dl=0 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/been-having-bsods-for-about-a-week-now-i-have-my/cae1d976-8b13-493d-924c-1502e485e49f
  4. Been having BSODS for about a week now, i have my .dmp files and i was wondering if anyone...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I have constantly been deadlocking for the past week.

I have constantly been deadlocking for the past week.: I've tried honestly everything I can to try to fix my deadlocking issue, i've looked through many forums on microsoft and reddit of people having about the same issues and none of the answers i've seen have fixed my problem. i have redownloaded windows, I have changed...
  6. for the past week or so I have been having an issue...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    for the past week or so I have been having an issue...: During Gaming on maxed out settings and Rendering on Adobe After Effects using GPU acceleration... I find that randomly during these processes my display will freeze sometimes turn black sometimes just freeze in place...computer audio will stop working, and my mouse turns off...
  7. for the past week or so I have been having an issue...

for the past week or so I have been having an issue...: During Gaming on maxed out settings and Rendering on Adobe After Effects using GPU acceleration... I find that randomly during these processes my display will freeze sometimes turn black sometimes just freeze in place...computer audio will stop working, and my mouse turns off...
  8. for the past week or so I have been having an issue...

9. I've been at this for a week now

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I've been at this for a week now: I've been getting error 56 Where I can't use the internet Says I don't have a etherent cable connected when I do and it has a warning symbol on the driver's I've tried everything from cmd to shell to uninstalling and installing the driver's and resetting I've troubleshooted...
  10. Blue Screening for about a week now

Blue Screening for about a week now: My computer has been regularly crashing about once or twice a day (it's on most of the time) starting on Dec 24th according to Event Viewer. I upgraded my Windows 7 to 10 back when 10 first came out and I haven't had any issues with it until this run of crashes. I haven't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Cant access microsoft jigsaw

2. I am unable to access my microsoft jigsaw account what can I do

3. unable to access microsoft jigsaw