Windows 10: I have been working with Microsoft technical support we have reinstaled windows 10

Discus and support I have been working with Microsoft technical support we have reinstaled windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have had trouble with hackers in my windows 10 install, I have been working with Microsoft technical support we have reinstaled windows 10. , I have... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Wcglover, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Wcglover Win User

I have been working with Microsoft technical support we have reinstaled windows 10

I have had trouble with hackers in my windows 10 install, I have been working with Microsoft technical support we have reinstaled windows 10. , I have not had a chance to make a image settings or have not been able to make a backup disc now I am trapped in blue screen loop and I keep recycling and have no way out what can I do. ?

:)

Wcglover, Oct 29, 2015

2. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so i figured it out myself

Found the logfile in "C:\Windows\Minidump".

You need the Windows Development Kit to open it and a bit of googling to understand it.

Found out that a Daemon driver caused an error. Removed Daemon but this didn't solve it. (ps: Daemon itself worked normally).

I let hibernate my computer again and found another error with sptd2.sys: SCSI Pass Through Direct layer

More google and ended up on the duplexsecure site. Downloaded the W10 version and voila: problem fixed.

For the Windows support team: It would be really helpfull if you could pass problems to a more skilled helpdesk who can do more than proposing the standard solutions in case those won't work.

Cheers

windows-10, Oct 29, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Unexpected shutdown on start up

OK, so I also found out that this occurs when sleepmode (for me after 3 hours) changes into hibernate mode.

Seems like the going into hibernate and/or starting up from HIbernate results in a shutdown. In safeboot it works perfectly.

Anyone any idea how I can figure out where it goes wrong. Is there a way to log this (I couldn't find it in bootlog)

windows-10, Oct 29, 2015
  4. fdegrove Win User

I have been working with Microsoft technical support we have reinstaled windows 10

Hi,

Restart afresh from clean media what else can you do ?

Cheers, *Wink

fdegrove, Oct 29, 2015
  5. Wcglover Win User
    Thanks buddy I have tried it several times, even in my saved folders I do not have anything that will help me , I'm all out of luck lol,

Wcglover, Oct 29, 2015
  6. fdegrove Win User
    Hi,

You do not have access to another machine where you can hook up your drive, retrieve and save what you want and then wipe your disk and start over the install ?

Or maybe I don't understand what the exact nature of the problem is.

Cheers, *Wink

fdegrove, Oct 29, 2015
  7. Wcglover Win User
    Thanks buddy no I do not have access to another machine nor trying to connect to the internet to retrieve a system image is obsolete I'm stuck in blue loop, may I add the hacker is probably over gained all control of my computer while I'm stuck in blue loop and can't get out so at this point I do not connect to the internet, these messages are being sent by my droid ultra smartphone , to this message board .

Wcglover, Oct 29, 2015
  8. fdegrove Win User

Hi,

This hacker has certainly taken control of you, not your computer though. *really

So, assuming a clean bios, why not take out the HD and put in a fresh one and reinstall Windows ?

Good thing you have a "droid ultra smartphone" too............*092

Cheer up, *Wink

fdegrove, Oct 29, 2015
  9. Wcglover Win User
    Lol, I do have log files and IP addresses of this mysterious hackers lol if you would like me to enclose them to you I would gladly do, only for research purposes ? I'm also an Microsoft ,java script writer/ developer and I, have the latest and greatest software. As of my Microsoft 08 R2 baseline report it is also helps my research about these various hackers/ I do have detailed files, logged into my computer which I cannot access at this point lol . Is there some thing can download on my phone?? Wish I could plug in the USB port and upload it into my computer I do not know everything there is to know about system tools as "(I must be a rookie ) or I would not be in this situation lol

Wcglover, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. I have been working with Microsoft technical support we have reinstaled windows 10 - Similar Threads - been working Microsoft

2. Hello microsoft!I have a technical issue with the tools to download window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello microsoft!I have a technical issue with the tools to download window 10: When I download it and run it these thing pop up I tried to restart and run it again and they said There was a problem running this tools I was wondering if you can fix this or it might just be because my pc doesn't have enough memory or something here is my pc: Window 7 34...
  3. Microsoft technical support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft technical support: So I have been given the complete runaround from Microsoft. I have 20 open cases for support on Remote Desktop with no resolution. I have a number of promises by phone, email and chat to elevate to 2nd level support. I have wasted hours waiting for these phone calls. How can...
  4. Microsoft technical support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft technical support: So I have been given the complete runaround from Microsoft. I have 20 open cases for support on Remote Desktop with no resolution. I have a number of promises by phone, email and chat to elevate to 2nd level support. I have wasted hours waiting for these phone calls. How can...
  5. I have been talking to Microsoft support for hours and they have not been able to help me...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have been talking to Microsoft support for hours and they have not been able to help me...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LativianHeat [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kwdt7k/i_have_been_talking_to_microsoft_support_for/
  6. Communication with MIcrosoft Technical support

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Communication with MIcrosoft Technical support: I am awaiting a call from Tier Two technical support on a printer connectivity issue and have a case # but have not received promised call. This is the second missed call and the first one was identified as not being recorded in the tier one technical support case report or...
  7. Microsoft Technical Support

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Technical Support: G'day, I have had this problem with a Black Screen. I have tried so many ways to fix it. When I had a problem before. I was able to get a Technician to get logged into my computer. He fixed the problem for me. I had to pay for his service. Am I still able to still get...
  8. Is there a subreddit of news from Microsoft and Windows that doesn't have technical support...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a subreddit of news from Microsoft and Windows that doesn't have technical support...: I'm only interested in the news and /r/windows also has technical support posts submitted by /u/complexramification [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/heq0nb/is_there_a_subreddit_of_news_from_microsoft_and/
  9. Do we have to pay fo have an extended support?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Do we have to pay fo have an extended support?: Hello, I know the extended support includes security support but do we have to pay for it or is it included when buying a Microsoft licenses? Thank you. Best regards, Neus...
  10. I have been Infected with Support Scam

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have been Infected with Support Scam: I have a virus on my computer it only comes on when I try to read a story on a national web site. it comes on in red using up the hole monitor it says Microsoft teck support 1 800892 4357. I went on line it said it was a virus. can I get rid of it ? [Original...