Windows 10: I have billing for the Minecraft Microsoft edition code but i don't have it

Discus and support I have billing for the Minecraft Microsoft edition code but i don't have it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I got the code for Minecraft Windows edition however when i redeemed it i didn't get the game, its not in my library or system and i'm still able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ReeceHunter, Nov 30, 2019.

1. I have billing for the Minecraft Microsoft edition code but i don't have it

I got the code for Minecraft Windows edition however when i redeemed it i didn't get the game, its not in my library or system and i'm still able to purchase it, i looked at my billing and it says i redeemed it but i never got the game in the end and i don't know how to get it. I'm stuck can someone help me out.

:)

ReeceHunter, Nov 30, 2019

2. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Dec 5, 2019
  3. LeonLaude Win User
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition code already reedemed

Hi,

Are you sure you're logging into the Windows Store with the account that you redeemed the code to?

• If you login to Mojang Account please look under "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" and check to make sure that the code is marked as claimed. You can make sure it is by checking the date that it was redeemed on.

• If the item is not listed, you should contact Mojang support and they will assist you on the issue.

• If it is listed, then that means you successfully redeemed the code to a Microsoft account. When you did so, you were asked to login to a Microsoft account. This was the account that you redeemed the code to.

• Please go over to https://account.microsoft.com/ and check under the "Recent purchaces" header and check if "Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Beta" is listed. If it is not, you are using the wrong Microsoft account.

• If you're not sure which account you used, you should contact Xbox support (for Step 1, use "Xbox on Windows 10"; for Step 2 under Store select "Purchase verification"; and you should be able to call/chat with Xbox support) and let them know you are unsure
      which account you redeemed the code to.

Hope this is of any help to you!

Kind regards,

Leon

LeonLaude, Dec 5, 2019
  4. I have billing for the Minecraft Microsoft edition code but i don't have it

Can't get a code from Mojang for Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

Hey Makayla

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are contacting us due to not being able to receive a promotional code Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

We here on the Xbox Forums are unable to produce a code of this type for you. I can recommend to continue waiting, however, if you claim to have already waited this long, and have attempted to again claim another code, it may be likely that they may no longer
    have codes to give for this promotion.

You can attempt to
    Contact Xbox Customer Support
    to speak with an Xbox Rep about this to request further assistance, however, I cannot guarantee that this will produce favorable results.

This can be done by following these simple steps:

• Step 1: Scroll down, and select Support at the bottom left hand side under
      Xbox.
    • Step 2: At the bottom of the page, click on
      Contact Us
    • Step 3 : Select Billing & accounts then "See other options"
    • Step 4 : Select your Issue – Payment & billing
      • Select - "Show contact options"
      • Select – Request a call from Support

I hope this is of some use to you.

XBF Eladio M, Dec 5, 2019
Thema:

I have billing for the Minecraft Microsoft edition code but i don't have it

1. I have billing for the Minecraft Microsoft edition code but i don't have it - Similar Threads - billing Minecraft Microsoft

2. I don't have Microsoft store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I don't have Microsoft store.: So, I just reset my PC to remove all my files but then when I opened my PC I couldn't find Microsoft store, I've tried every YouTube tutorial but none of them worked, I'm just asking for help after all...
  3. I don't have Microsoft store.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have Microsoft store.: So, I just reset my PC to remove all my files but then when I opened my PC I couldn't find Microsoft store, I've tried every YouTube tutorial but none of them worked, I'm just asking for help after all...
  4. I have minecraft bedrock edition. But i also want Java edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have minecraft bedrock edition. But i also want Java edition.: I requested help at minecraft support site. But they just didn't really help much. They gave articles that did not help answering my problem.If i want to get the Java edition I only have bedrock edition. I need to buy the whole pack which include bedrock edition that i...
  5. I have bought minecraft java and bedrock edition, but i don't see where is the bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have bought minecraft java and bedrock edition, but i don't see where is the bedrock edition: Where is bedrock edition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-bought-minecraft-java-and-bedrock-edition/d2c59433-fa79-4017-9614-970c78e1b0ed
  6. I have bought minecraft java and bedrock edition, but i don't see where is the bedrock edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have bought minecraft java and bedrock edition, but i don't see where is the bedrock edition: Where is bedrock edition? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-bought-minecraft-java-and-bedrock-edition/d2c59433-fa79-4017-9614-970c78e1b0ed
  7. Microsoft is saying I don't own Minecraft but I have purchased it before.

Microsoft is saying I don't own Minecraft but I have purchased it before.: I purchased Minecraft Java Edition on a Mojang account on minecraft.com and have gotten it migrated to a Microsoft account since then. I've been able to play it freely on my laptop, but I've recently purchased a new PC and I am unable to download the game.When I go onto...
  8. Minecraft for Windows 10 - "I have redeemed the code, but I don't know what account I have...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 - "I have redeemed the code, but I don't know what account I have...: Hello, Recently I've been trying to get Mojang to help me get my free copy for Minecraft for Windows 10, which I have already redeemed it long time ago. Thing is now I have a new computer, and I can't get my hands on that code, I was unable to find it on 4 of my Microsoft...
  9. I have minecraft Java edition and the code I have for windows 10 does not work.

I have minecraft Java edition and the code I have for windows 10 does not work.: Hey I bought Minecraft back in 2012 my account was hacked in like 2015 but I got it back and now I wanted to test the RTX beta because I got a 2080 super but it says my code for Minecraft for Windows 10 was used in 2019 which was not by me. Trying to figure out how to contact...
  10. I don't have my Minecraft Skins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have my Minecraft Skins: I bought the Master's Collection from Microsoft YESTERDAY and three of my skin packs aren't showing up. I talked with a moderator and nothing she said helped. These are three I'm missing The pastel skin pack, Wilflife Savanna, and Relics of Privateers. Can someone help me it...