Windows 10: I have black screen after my computer crashed.

Discus and support I have black screen after my computer crashed. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows automatic repair attempted repair but was unable to repair. When I logged into the task manager this is the message that pops up.Code execution... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CollinsMaina, Oct 27, 2021.

1. I have black screen after my computer crashed.

Windows automatic repair attempted repair but was unable to repair. When I logged into the task manager this is the message that pops up.Code execution cannot proceed because C:\Windows\WinSXS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls-6595b641417119507e\COMCTL32.dII was not found. Reinstalling the problem may fix it.Additionally when I prompt a system restore it fails to accept the password.

:)

CollinsMaina, Oct 27, 2021
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Oct 27, 2021
  3. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Oct 27, 2021
  4. zbook Win User

I have black screen after my computer crashed.

Computer Black Screen

When there is a black screen click the following 4 keys simultaneously and report what you see and hear into the thread:
    Windows logo key + Ctrl + Shift + B
    (you can practice when there is no black screen)

There are log collectors used in another forum room.
    Run each V2 and DM and upload results into this thread:
    BSOD - Posting Instructions

List the antivirus software in use on the computer.

zbook, Oct 27, 2021
Thema:

I have black screen after my computer crashed.

1. I have black screen after my computer crashed. - Similar Threads - black screen computer

2. Black screen after I restart my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen after I restart my computer: Title is self explanatory, when I restart my computer, either normally or via advanced startup, my computer enters a death loop with the monitor of disconnecting with it then reconnecting with the monitor. I have been trying to access BIOS but the splash screen no longer...
  3. Black screen after I restart my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen after I restart my computer: Title is self explanatory, when I restart my computer, either normally or via advanced startup, my computer enters a death loop with the monitor of disconnecting with it then reconnecting with the monitor. I have been trying to access BIOS but the splash screen no longer...
  4. My computer is crashing with a black screen on a regular basis.

My computer is crashing with a black screen on a regular basis.: The error message I found in the event viewer was: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xfffff80598ecef50, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff8054feec401, 0x0000000000000000. Is there anything I can do?...
  5. My computer screen turns black & pc crashes

My computer screen turns black & pc crashes: When working with files on 2 usb scandisk storage devices after a while my pc crashes with a black screen. This started last week. Both devices are plugged into the back ports. I end up shutting the pc off. I'm using Win 10. What is wrong?...
  6. My computer screen turns black & pc crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer screen turns black & pc crashes: When working with files on 2 usb scandisk storage devices after a while my pc crashes with a black screen. This started last week. Both devices are plugged into the back ports. I end up shutting the pc off. I'm using Win 10. What is wrong?...
  7. I have black screen after my computer crashed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have black screen after my computer crashed.: Windows automatic repair attempted repair but was unable to repair. When I logged into the task manager this is the message that pops up.Code execution cannot proceed because C:\Windows\WinSXS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls-6595b641417119507e\COMCTL32.dII was not...
  8. I have black screen after my computer crashed.

I have black screen after my computer crashed.: Windows automatic repair attempted repair but was unable to repair. When I logged into the task manager this is the message that pops up.Code execution cannot proceed because C:\Windows\WinSXS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls-6595b641417119507e\COMCTL32.dII was not...
  9. computer crashes to black screen but computer stays on

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    computer crashes to black screen but computer stays on: at seemingly random times, whether i was on the computer all day or it started up a few minutes ago my computer will crash to a black screen and immediately restart windows and boot up on its own, i'm worried, what could be the issue?...
  10. I have a black screen after sign on

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have a black screen after sign on: Hi there, I am able to sign on to my system; however after sign on I get a black screen. I can get to task manager, I can not run explorer.exe nor any other of the suggestions form the Task Manager run Manager. I can not see anything in safe mode so 'clicking' start and...