Windows 10: I have black squares appearing around the Windows Animations at the Login Screen

Discus and support I have black squares appearing around the Windows Animations at the Login Screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. System is Windows 10 Home Version 21H2 Build 19044.1503 AND SINCE Version 21H1 on this machine.I read another locked thread on this same issue,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Matt1777, Jan 27, 2022.

1. Matt1777 Win User

I have black squares appearing around the Windows Animations at the Login Screen

Hello. System is Windows 10 Home Version 21H2 Build 19044.1503 AND SINCE Version 21H1 on this machine.I read another locked thread on this same issue, the User Clean booted with all startup items disabled and it solved his issue. I have nothing enabled in Startup Items and clean booted, this issue is still not resolved. Any advice from MS as to what may be happening is greatly appreciated. My thought is I have a worm, and the problem may be solved by disabling services. My other thought is graphics card issues, since on this machine I have Intel and Nvida Graphics available to use.I incl

:)

Matt1777, Jan 27, 2022
  2. Rose Cal Win User

black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 27, 2022
  3. Black Screen with Pointer

Hi Costa,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We will surely help you with simple steps to resolve your issue.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Is the black screen with courser appears after login or before login?

• Did you make any changes to the computer, prior to the issue?
    I suggest you to refer to the below link where the same type of issue had been discussed, refer to the suggestion given by
    Sharath Srinivasa on August 7, 2015.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...ndows-10/cf3b4559-67d8-40e0-9cf2-ebf4528e1e78

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 27, 2022
  4. I have black squares appearing around the Windows Animations at the Login Screen

Black Screen Isuue in Window 10

Hi kashish,

I would appreciate you for trying troubleshooting steps.

To understand the issue better, I request you to answer few questions:

• Does black screen appear when you before user login’s or after user has logged in ?
    • Does black screen appears when you lock your pc?
    This problem occurs because of a change in the behavior of Win Logon and Logon UI. This change introduces the potential for the deadlock.

I would also suggest you to install all the updates available for the system and check if it helps.

Follow the Below steps:

• Type settings in the Search area on the taskbar and select Settings
    • Select Update and Security.
    • Click on Windows Update and select Check for Updates

Keep us posted with the status of the issue. We’ll be glad to assist if you need further assistance.

Thank you

Sujay Balraj, Jan 27, 2022
Thema:

I have black squares appearing around the Windows Animations at the Login Screen

1. I have black squares appearing around the Windows Animations at the Login Screen - Similar Threads - black squares appearing

2. Black squares appearing on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black squares appearing on screen: I've already asked for help on this and as someone suggested, I redownloaded and updated my graphics drivers, but that didn't help at all.Black squares keep appearing on my screen randomly and they dissappear almost immediately. It is very distracting and annoying....
  3. Black squares appearing on screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black squares appearing on screen: I've already asked for help on this and as someone suggested, I redownloaded and updated my graphics drivers, but that didn't help at all.Black squares keep appearing on my screen randomly and they dissappear almost immediately. It is very distracting and annoying....
  4. Black squares appearing on screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Black squares appearing on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black squares appearing on my screen: Black squares keep appearing on my screen. All kinds of patterns and sizes. They appear for a split second then disappear. If the screen doesn't refresh, they stay there until I move my mouse. This isn't the screen's fault, I have tried using different screen to no avail....
  6. Black squares appearing on my screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black squares appearing on my screen: Black squares keep appearing on my screen. All kinds of patterns and sizes. They appear for a split second then disappear. If the screen doesn't refresh, they stay there until I move my mouse. This isn't the screen's fault, I have tried using different screen to no avail....
  7. Black squares appearing on my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. I have black squares appearing around the Windows Animations at the Login Screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I have black squares appearing around the Windows Animations at the Login Screen: Hello. System is Windows 10 Home Version 21H2 Build 19044.1503 AND SINCE Version 21H1 on this machine.I read another locked thread on this same issue, the User Clean booted with all startup items disabled and it solved his issue. I have nothing enabled in Startup Items and...
  9. I have black squares appearing around the Windows Animations at the Login Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have black squares appearing around the Windows Animations at the Login Screen: Hello. System is Windows 10 Home Version 21H2 Build 19044.1503 AND SINCE Version 21H1 on this machine.I read another locked thread on this same issue, the User Clean booted with all startup items disabled and it solved his issue. I have nothing enabled in Startup Items and...
  10. Black squares on login screen Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Black squares on login screen Windows 10: Hello, I have a strange behaviour on lock screen in windows 10, during the login, when I'm entering the password. At every character that I insert from keybord, appears a black rectangle on the center of the screen. I appears for 1-2 seconds, nothing of important, because I...