Windows 10: i have blocks like tic tac toe on my screen !!!

Discus and support i have blocks like tic tac toe on my screen !!! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I remove it. I do not know how it got on my computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MaryOddo, Aug 20, 2018.

1. MaryOddo Win User

i have blocks like tic tac toe on my screen !!!

how do I remove it. I do not know how it got on my computer.

:)

MaryOddo, Aug 20, 2018
  2. phatdumi Win User

Tic Tac 97

Was runing for the bus this morning and all i kept hearing comming from my pocket was click click click click and I remember thinking to myself "I never bought a pack of tic tacs" got on the bus reached into my pocket all that was in it was the N97 took
    it out gave it a slight shake and there was clicking sound. **bleep** Nokia???? Anybody else got this? How do I solve this one?

phatdumi, Aug 20, 2018
  3. DRDNA Win User
    The Hardest Game You Have Played??

Tic-Tac-Toe in any format...anyway to get better than a draw? HELL NO*Cry :cry:*Shadedshun :shadedshu:cry:

DRDNA, Aug 20, 2018
  4. i have blocks like tic tac toe on my screen !!!

Find the oldest gamers .. am I too old for gaming ?

OLD GAMER at 60

Prior to pong. About 45 years of gaming. If you call tic tac toe on an 8080 a game.

Forbin Rhodes, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

i have blocks like tic tac toe on my screen !!!

1. i have blocks like tic tac toe on my screen !!! - Similar Threads - blocks tic tac

2. I would like to change my name and photo on my Welcome screen. Have I?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I would like to change my name and photo on my Welcome screen. Have I?: Hi everyone,I need to take my laptop to a repair shop. Unfortunately I am unable to power it on due to battery issues and so I'm unsure whether the name and picture shown in this profile will be reflected on the laptop that I'm wanting to get fixed.I own a Lenovo Ideapad...
  3. I would like to change my name and photo on my Welcome screen. Have I?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I would like to change my name and photo on my Welcome screen. Have I?: Hi everyone,I need to take my laptop to a repair shop. Unfortunately I am unable to power it on due to battery issues and so I'm unsure whether the name and picture shown in this profile will be reflected on the laptop that I'm wanting to get fixed.I own a Lenovo Ideapad...
  4. I would like to change my name and photo on my Welcome screen. Have I?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. i have blocked roblox my not my mom blocked it i dont have dad what should i do? i cant...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    i have blocked roblox my not my mom blocked it i dont have dad what should i do? i cant...: Please help me i cant unblock or do something with it : i cant leave the family im not in my moms family...* Moved from Community Participation Center...
  6. Hoew can I get rid of Tic Tac toe lines on my screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hoew can I get rid of Tic Tac toe lines on my screen?: My screen has grid lines [ two vertical & two horizontal like a giant Tic Tac Toe across the entirety. How can it be removed? Email is : *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  7. Having issues with remote access in windows 10 using tac

in Windows 10 Customization
    Having issues with remote access in windows 10 using tac: Having issues with remote access in windows 10 and using total access gateway https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-issues-with-remote-access-in-windows-10/829ba356-cd96-4c3d-aa54-aa05ecc2b817
  8. windows blocking sites i will like to open

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows blocking sites i will like to open: why is the new windows 10 blocking every site I will like to open? Can anyone help please ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-blocking-sites-i-will-like-to-open/20686961-9853-4c24-ba5b-0852791eab8a
  9. how do I shut off tic tic noise when I hit keys on the keyboard?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I shut off tic tic noise when I hit keys on the keyboard?: when I strike a key, it makes a tic tic noise. how do I shut this off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-shut-off-tic-tic-noise-when-i-hit-keys-on/242589b7-e9cc-46fd-b4b9-1d2ae03316d3
  10. skype has developed an interesting tic....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    skype has developed an interesting tic....: so...I booted up as normal today, everything loaded...then skype shut itself down. so, I loaded it manually, it shut itself down a moment later, then restarted properly. I searched the windows event viewer..this is the result I got. [img] 61014

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to remove tic tac toe from computer screen

2. why is a tic tac toe grid on my screen windows10

3. why is a tic tac toe grid on my screen

4. how do i remove the tick tack toe squares from my computer monitor?,
  5. why to i have tic tac toe board on my computer screen,
  6. tic tac toe monitor,
  7. tic tac toe lines on monitor,
  8. fix screen monitor tic tac toe look,
  9. screen monitor tic tac toe look,
  10. tic tac toe screen on dell monitor,
  11. why are there tic tac toe lines on my screen,