Windows 10: i have blocks like tic tac toe on my screen !!!

Discus and support i have blocks like tic tac toe on my screen !!! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I remove it. I do not know how it got on my computer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MaryOddo, Aug 20, 2018.

1. MaryOddo Win User

i have blocks like tic tac toe on my screen !!!

how do I remove it. I do not know how it got on my computer.

:)

MaryOddo, Aug 20, 2018
  2. phatdumi Win User

Tic Tac 97

Was runing for the bus this morning and all i kept hearing comming from my pocket was click click click click and I remember thinking to myself "I never bought a pack of tic tacs" got on the bus reached into my pocket all that was in it was the N97 took
    it out gave it a slight shake and there was clicking sound. **bleep** Nokia???? Anybody else got this? How do I solve this one?

phatdumi, Aug 20, 2018
  3. DRDNA Win User
    The Hardest Game You Have Played??

Tic-Tac-Toe in any format...anyway to get better than a draw? HELL NO*Cry :cry:*Shadedshun :shadedshu:cry:

DRDNA, Aug 20, 2018
  4. i have blocks like tic tac toe on my screen !!!

Find the oldest gamers .. am I too old for gaming ?

OLD GAMER at 60

Prior to pong. About 45 years of gaming. If you call tic tac toe on an 8080 a game.

Forbin Rhodes, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

i have blocks like tic tac toe on my screen !!!

1. i have blocks like tic tac toe on my screen !!! - Similar Threads - blocks tic tac

2. Looks like i don't have full acces to my Lenovo Laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looks like i don't have full acces to my Lenovo Laptop.: Hello there, I just bought me a new Lenovo laptop for school. I want to install Inventor 2019 on it but this gives me always a 1603 error when I try to install it. I think that the problem has something to do with the security of my program files folder. When I try to acces...
  3. windows blocking sites i will like to open

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows blocking sites i will like to open: why is the new windows 10 blocking every site I will like to open? Can anyone help please ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-blocking-sites-i-will-like-to-open/20686961-9853-4c24-ba5b-0852791eab8a
  4. My screen keeps on refreshing, seemingly like i changed my screen settings.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My screen keeps on refreshing, seemingly like i changed my screen settings.: It's in the title, it mostly happens when I game but does otherwise too. I have updated and reinstalled the GPU drivers and I have tried this: Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Right click on Task Bar and select Task Manager. Click File > Run New Task Make sure you...
  5. Help, seems like someone is blocking my iPhones capabilities

Help, seems like someone is blocking my iPhones capabilities: How to stop someone from disabling my iphone, they block functions, and moniter my iphone. Sick of it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-seems-like-someone-is-blocking-my-iphones/0e2c8ad3-ba80-455c-9229-3df35fd0590e
  6. I would like to have help

I would like to have help: not really sure if this is in right windows topic but correct my wrongs lets start off for the last few 2-3 days my cmd has been popping up saying Too many arguments in command line. The process tried to write to a nonexistent pipe. FINDSTR: Cannot open...
  7. how do I shut off tic tic noise when I hit keys on the keyboard?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how do I shut off tic tic noise when I hit keys on the keyboard?: when I strike a key, it makes a tic tic noise. how do I shut this off? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-shut-off-tic-tic-noise-when-i-hit-keys-on/242589b7-e9cc-46fd-b4b9-1d2ae03316d3
  8. i currently have google for my apps would like to change to microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i currently have google for my apps would like to change to microsoft: I want to change my games and my apps to Microsoft, I currently have google https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-weather/i-currently-have-google-for-my-apps-would-like-to/1ac9d8b3-6e1f-495a-9ccb-4b0019ca6065
  9. I would like to have my laptop wake on USB

in Windows 10 Support
    I would like to have my laptop wake on USB: The computer I have now will stay on when the top is closed, which is what I want. But when it goes to sleep I cannot wake it without lifting the top and pressing power. I use monitors and usb keyboard and I want to be able to activate the computer using it. I have gone...
  10. Like Win10, but I have two problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Like Win10, but I have two problems: Thanks in advance for any help. Words with friends won't.........just joking. 1) my taskbar will not auto hide. Any clues or pointers on where to start looking for solutions? 2) there is no right click option in Edge that will let you click "back" to go to a previous...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tic tac toe screen on dell monitor

2. why are there tic tac toe lines on my screen

3. computer screen has tic tac toe board appearance

4. tic tac toe looking lines on computer screen,
  5. why do i have a tic tac toe box on my screen,
  6. i have tick tack toe blocks on my monitor,
  7. i have dual monitors and one has a tic tac toe markings,
  8. windows 10 display has a tic tac toe background,
  9. standard tic tac toe fukll screen,
  10. im getting a tic tac toe line on my screen,
  11. tic tac toe on my screen?,