Windows 10: I have Bluescreens and I do not know how to fix them

Discus and support I have Bluescreens and I do not know how to fix them in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey Community,I got a couple of Bluescreens recently and cannot figure out the problem.What I tried so far: Deactivate undervolting of CPU and GPU, run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JayznPz, May 8, 2021.

1. JayznPz Win User

I have Bluescreens and I do not know how to fix them

Hey Community,I got a couple of Bluescreens recently and cannot figure out the problem.What I tried so far: Deactivate undervolting of CPU and GPU, run a memtest for 3 passes without errors,reinstall chipset, audio, graphic drivers,checked for Windows Update,run checkdisk and sfc, repaired corrupted data.The crash address in BlueScreenView is: ntoskrnl.exe+3f5e40 for the last 5 crashes.I think it usually happens when doing something in Adobe Lightroom or similar.One time the Bug Check String says MEMORY_MANAGEMENT...still, zero errors with memtest86. Maybe it happens when my RAM is f

:)

JayznPz, May 8, 2021

2. Constant bluescreens - still not fixed

I don't think you understood my issue - my bluescreens are random, so I can't do a clean boot and provoke a bluescreen. I am not sure what the steps you suggested have anything to do with my problem and it is not clear how it will help. The PC does boot
    up normally, it just crashes randomly during the day.

I am pretty sure the issue is related to a driver that could be incompatible with Win 10. Please check the older threads to further understand the issue.

Thank you.

Sofia C. Rocha, May 8, 2021
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, May 8, 2021
  4. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 8, 2021
Thema:

1. I have Bluescreens and I do not know how to fix them - Similar Threads - Bluescreens fix

2. FIX OF FEW BLUESCREENS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    FIX OF FEW BLUESCREENS: Hello, Microsoft Community I have got a lot of bluescreens on PC codes are below-KMODE EXCEPTION NOT HANDLEDPAGE FAULT IN NON PAGED AREAMEMORY MANAGEMENTMaybe more I will add in replies if I gotPlease tell fix in easy words and in step by step solution....
  3. My acer was capable of Windows 10 but I am getting bluescreens EVERY TIME I FIX THEM.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My acer was capable of Windows 10 but I am getting bluescreens EVERY TIME I FIX THEM.: Hi, I am SUJAY GIRITHARAN and I am having problems with my old Acer 5755g that was running Windows 7Sorry for repeated problem reports as I am new to Windows 10.Despite Windows 7 support ended on 14/1/2020, I upgraded to Windows 10 on 23/5/2020.After some days it was fine but...
  4. How to fix this bluescreen my PC has been doing after it comes back from sleep every 1-3 days

How to fix this bluescreen my PC has been doing after it comes back from sleep every 1-3 days: This just started about a month ago. Seems to only ever happen after it comes back from sleep, I get the windows has encountered a problem : screen, and collecting info hangs at 100%. Please tell me what info to provide to fix this. System is fully updated Windows 10 AMD...
  5. Out-of-band Update for Windows 10 fixes Printer-BlueScreen issue

in Windows 10 News
    Out-of-band Update for Windows 10 fixes Printer-BlueScreen issue: Microsoft has released out-of-band updates that address an issue with printing on devices running Windows 10 and Windows Server that caused bluescreen errors. The company published security updates last week on the March 2021 Patch Day that resolved several security and...
  6. Computer Bluescreen of deathing after taking it to two seperate IT people to fix.

Computer Bluescreen of deathing after taking it to two seperate IT people to fix.: Hi all! I am new to these forums and don't have much knowledge of computers, so please let me know if you need any further information! The issue is that my computer regularly BSODs and I can't identify a particular trigger or common time frame for their occurrences. The...
  7. Help to fix this bluescreen Issue

Help to fix this bluescreen Issue: Hi, I have been getting this bluescreen error recently, when working on Unreal 4.22. I do not have any new software or drivers. My system is just 1 month old. CPU - i9-10900k RAM - 32GB 3600MHz GPU - 3070 MOBO - ROG Z490 E- Gaming PSU - Corsair 1200HX I have shared the...
  8. sfc fixes file integrity straight after clean install. Bluescreens.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sfc fixes file integrity straight after clean install. Bluescreens.: Hey. I can't for the life of me get Windows 10 Pro to install without corrupted system files. I have tried 6 times now since December. When I have installed by means of removing all partitions from boot drive before new ones are created and are presented with the desktop...
  9. Many bluescreens, unsure of how to fix

Many bluescreens, unsure of how to fix: Hello, for the past few weeks I have been getting bluescreens, which appear to be caused by drivers, although I am not certain as I have tried updating all my drivers and crashes still happen. Originally these only happened when I had been away from my PC for a while, however...
  10. how can i fix this bluescreen

how can i fix this bluescreen: i tried sfc scan it did not worked, is there any other steps to try? please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-this-bluescreen/6fd4ad8f-ac75-4690-8323-285bc6eb71ea