Windows 10: I have Bluescreens and I do not know how to fix them

Discus and support I have Bluescreens and I do not know how to fix them in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hey Community,I got a couple of Bluescreens recently and cannot figure out the problem.What I tried so far: Deactivate undervolting of CPU and GPU, run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JayznPz, May 8, 2021.

1. JayznPz Win User

I have Bluescreens and I do not know how to fix them

Hey Community,I got a couple of Bluescreens recently and cannot figure out the problem.What I tried so far: Deactivate undervolting of CPU and GPU, run a memtest for 3 passes without errors,reinstall chipset, audio, graphic drivers,checked for Windows Update,run checkdisk and sfc, repaired corrupted data.The crash address in BlueScreenView is: ntoskrnl.exe+3f5e40 for the last 5 crashes.I think it usually happens when doing something in Adobe Lightroom or similar.One time the Bug Check String says MEMORY_MANAGEMENT...still, zero errors with memtest86. Maybe it happens when my RAM is f

:)

JayznPz, May 8, 2021

2. Constant bluescreens - still not fixed

I don't think you understood my issue - my bluescreens are random, so I can't do a clean boot and provoke a bluescreen. I am not sure what the steps you suggested have anything to do with my problem and it is not clear how it will help. The PC does boot
    up normally, it just crashes randomly during the day.

I am pretty sure the issue is related to a driver that could be incompatible with Win 10. Please check the older threads to further understand the issue.

Thank you.

Sofia C. Rocha, May 8, 2021
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    bluescreen error message wont allow access to desktop

Hi David,

To know what kind of troubleshooting steps would be applicable to your bluescreen error, please answer these questions:

• What is the exact error message showing on your end?
    • Were there any changes/updates to your device prior to the issue?
    • Any troubleshooting steps you've done so far to resolve the issue?

For now, you can have a look at the troubleshooting step on this link as an initial remedy to the bluescreen
    error you're receiving.

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, May 8, 2021
  4. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, May 8, 2021
Thema:

1. I have Bluescreens and I do not know how to fix them - Similar Threads - Bluescreens fix

2. Multitude of bluescreen errors not fixing!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multitude of bluescreen errors not fixing!: My system specsAsus b650-a gaming wifiryzen 7 7900x3d4x32gb of ddr5 ram running at 3600mhz at base clock because i had issues running docp also ram is not the issue for these crashes as I have tested each stick individually and on all of them I get error codes, I also ran the...
  3. Multitude of bluescreen errors not fixing!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multitude of bluescreen errors not fixing!: My system specsAsus b650-a gaming wifiryzen 7 7900x3d4x32gb of ddr5 ram running at 3600mhz at base clock because i had issues running docp also ram is not the issue for these crashes as I have tested each stick individually and on all of them I get error codes, I also ran the...
  4. Multitude of bluescreen errors not fixing!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Fortnite bluescreening and need to know how to fix this!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fortnite bluescreening and need to know how to fix this!: FORTNITE bluescreening everytime, I play the game for maybe 3 minutes then blue screens! I’ve tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fortnite-bluescreening-and-need-to-know-how-to-fix/a993074d-8508-4850-ba88-ace7b2654a04
  6. Fortnite bluescreening and need to know how to fix this!

Fortnite bluescreening and need to know how to fix this!: FORTNITE bluescreening everytime, I play the game for maybe 3 minutes then blue screens! I’ve tried everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fortnite-bluescreening-and-need-to-know-how-to-fix/a993074d-8508-4850-ba88-ace7b2654a04
  7. Windows is bluescreening after installing new SSD. How can I fix this?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is bluescreening after installing new SSD. How can I fix this?: I recently built a PC and I have tried installing Windows 10 and 11 on a new drive. I have tried two new NVMe drivers and a SATA drive. Windows 11 seems to work better but both versions of Windows cause blue screens and system resets after I use the pc for about 2 minutes. I...
  8. Windows is bluescreening after installing new SSD. How can I fix this?

Windows is bluescreening after installing new SSD. How can I fix this?: I recently built a PC and I have tried installing Windows 10 and 11 on a new drive. I have tried two new NVMe drivers and a SATA drive. Windows 11 seems to work better but both versions of Windows cause blue screens and system resets after I use the pc for about 2 minutes. I...
  9. after multiple tries at fixing I am still bluescreening

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after multiple tries at fixing I am still bluescreening: Hello,This is a share of the minidumps:minidumpsthe first 4 or so are before I turned driver verification on, the last two ware with verification on.I looked at the dumps and there seems to be a filecrypt.sys error. Could that be a drive going bad? It's an SSD It might even...
  10. after multiple tries at fixing I am still bluescreening

after multiple tries at fixing I am still bluescreening: Hello,This is a share of the minidumps:minidumpsthe first 4 or so are before I turned driver verification on, the last two ware with verification on.I looked at the dumps and there seems to be a filecrypt.sys error. Could that be a drive going bad? It's an SSD It might even...