Windows 10: i have bose wireless headset unable to connect my laptop having windows 10

Discus and support i have bose wireless headset unable to connect my laptop having windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i have bose wireless headset unable to connect my laptop having windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GrandExchange, Feb 15, 2020.

1. i have bose wireless headset unable to connect my laptop having windows 10

i have bose wireless headset unable to connect my laptop having windows 10

:)

GrandExchange, Feb 15, 2020

2. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Feb 15, 2020
  3. dgintz Win User
    Getting sound from Bose AE2 Soundlink headset

OK, having the same problem - BUT GOT IT FIXED. The steps below should only have to be executed once, but you may have to do them again if you update the bluetooth driver (not really sure of this) Here's how I did it:

• Correct "Services" settings
      • Image of services
        i have bose wireless headset unable to connect my laptop having windows 10 26a9581d-d2c2-48e1-afb6-5b0ea4fc3e58.jpg
      • In search-bar/Cortana, enter "services"
      • Find "Bluetooth Handsfree Service" (Status was blank/off) - select/highlight this line
      • Double-click that line to open settings for "Bluetooth Handsfree Service"
      • Change "Start-up Type" to "Automatic" (service will start auto AT NEXT REBOOT)
      • In top-left pane of "Services", click "Start" to get the services started
    • Pair Bose with Laptop (bluetooth)
      • The status sequence may say "Paired, Connected, Paired" - this is what it did to me and I got it working using these steps, so not sure if "Connected" is the final state in all situations - mine says "Connected" in the bluetooth "show devices" when the
        headset is on, and "Paired" when the headset is turned off
    • Setup Bose in Devices and Printers

• In search-bar/Cortana, enter "devices and printers"
    • Open Devices/Printers control panel
    • Find/select Bose headset
    • Image -
      i have bose wireless headset unable to connect my laptop having windows 10 71c06f14-fd5c-4aab-933c-3169f093120e.jpg
    • Double-click Bose headset to open settings
    • Image -
      i have bose wireless headset unable to connect my laptop having windows 10 f90c6ffb-83f5-4c41-a051-8b7099f1a9f7.jpg
    • Locate "Music and Audio" section - click "Connect" (sound should now come in your headset)
    • Close dialogs
    • Verify Bose installed as a Playback Device
      • Right-click System-Tray/Speaker icon
      • Select Playback Devices
      • Image -
        i have bose wireless headset unable to connect my laptop having windows 10 939dab82-2b89-4bef-99f5-6375880a0605.jpg
      • You should see Headset enabled and selected.
      • Turn off headset
      • You should see Headset dim and not selected
      • Turn on headset
      • You should once again see Headset enabled and selected.

If the above steps do not get your headset connected and working, verify you have the latest bluetooth drivers from your computer's manufacturer website (call their service/support desk to get them if need be). Once you have installed those, try the above
    steps again.

dgintz, Feb 15, 2020
  4. i have bose wireless headset unable to connect my laptop having windows 10

Bose SoundSport Wireless Problems

Hi,

To resolve the issue with Bose Headphones on Windows 10, you may follow the steps below:

• Remove headphones from Device Manager

1. Press Windows Key + X and choose Device Manager from the list.

2. Locate your headphones in Device Manager, right click them and choose Uninstall.

Bose headphones from Device Manager should now appear as headphones in the Bluetooth devices list. Try pairing your PC with Bose headphones, but if the pairing doesn’t work you’ll need to delete the headphones’ memory by following the steps below:

1. On your Bose headphones slide the Power button up to the Bluetooth symbol and hold it there for 10 seconds.

2. Now headphones should appear in the Bluetooth devices list, and you’ll be able to connect them to your PC.

Let us know how it goes.

Jenicel Dri, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

i have bose wireless headset unable to connect my laptop having windows 10

1. i have bose wireless headset unable to connect my laptop having windows 10 - Similar Threads - bose wireless headset

2. i have connected my Bluetooth headset to laptop. but there is no option to select connected...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have connected my Bluetooth headset to laptop. but there is no option to select connected...: i have connected my Bluetooth headset to laptop. but there is no option to select connected headset as a sound output. there is only laptop speker option available ....
  3. i have connected my Bluetooth headset to laptop. but there is no option to select connected...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have connected my Bluetooth headset to laptop. but there is no option to select connected...: i have connected my Bluetooth headset to laptop. but there is no option to select connected headset as a sound output. there is only laptop speker option available ....
  4. I have no option to connect wirelessly to my wifi?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have no option to connect wirelessly to my wifi?: I am reinstalling Windows 11 onto my replacement SSD. The Windows 11 setup goes as normal, but when it comes to the connect to the network step, I have no option to connect to wifi, only an ethernet. And I've used wifi on this PC before.Any tips? Thanks....
  5. I have no option to connect wirelessly to my wifi?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have no option to connect wirelessly to my wifi?: I am reinstalling Windows 11 onto my replacement SSD. The Windows 11 setup goes as normal, but when it comes to the connect to the network step, I have no option to connect to wifi, only an ethernet. And I've used wifi on this PC before.Any tips? Thanks....
  6. I don't have a headset connected but my audio keeps switching to a headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I don't have a headset connected but my audio keeps switching to a headset: I have an HP 15-dy1074nr laptop. It's brand new. It keeps switching from the built-in speakers to an audio device called "Headset Earphone XBOX_360_DEVICE_00:01." This only happens when playing audio - it switches after about 5 seconds, then switches back about 5 seconds...
  7. I Have Window 10 On Laptop But Unable Connect Bluetooth

I Have Window 10 On Laptop But Unable Connect Bluetooth: I bought Laptop 2 Month Ago And After That When I Was Trying To Connect my Laptop With Bluetooth may LapTop Shows There Is No Bluetooth In You Device I Search On Google For Solutions But I Didn't Get Any Solution One Of My Friend Told Me Go To https://answers.microsoft.com/...
  8. I have a Bose WIFI speaker

I have a Bose WIFI speaker: My Bose WIFI speaker has downloaded the necessary driver while connected to my computer, but I cannot find it on the network. Suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-bose-wifi-speaker/92eed7d8-53d0-43b1-aeff-9d870dce7d04
  9. How to connect my wireless headset to windows 10

How to connect my wireless headset to windows 10: Hello i having a problem to use microphone of my Samsung level u in windows10. I never connect my headset to any pc before. Its ear piece is working properly except its mic....
  10. Having a problem with wireless connection

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having a problem with wireless connection: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ity_yoon [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/grrfxw/having_a_problem_with_wireless_connection/