Windows 10: I have bought a bluetooth adapter for using earphones to get around the Windows 10...

Discus and support I have bought a bluetooth adapter for using earphones to get around the Windows 10... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I inherited my Dad's windows 10 laptop and it's great, when connecting to my bluetooth headphones the sound was stuttering and completely unusable and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SabrinaSpellman1, Apr 17, 2020.

1. I have bought a bluetooth adapter for using earphones to get around the Windows 10...

I inherited my Dad's windows 10 laptop and it's great, when connecting to my bluetooth headphones the sound was stuttering and completely unusable and I tried lots of forums and YouTube videos to change the settings but nothing worked (like the hands free and telephony options). I finally gave up and bought a bluetooth adapter and now they work fine - it's a USB with a small wire from the usb into the headphone jack and it works, the sound is crystal clear but theres a little bit of a lag so the sound is out of sync with video.

Is there a way I can fix this? I usually listen to movies/tv shows with the headphones while I'm doing housework so I dont bother anyone with the noise but the sound being out of sync is not working. I thought it may be because I'm watching online shows but even watching things without needing wifi is out of sync by about a second.

Can anyone help? I would be very grateful!

submitted by /u/SabrinaSpellman1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SabrinaSpellman1, Apr 17, 2020
  2. aasim1111 Win User

Bluetooth in windows 10

My computer specs are as listed in the profile. I think all of you guys are correct. I don't have built-in Bluetooth in mobo.

I contacted skull candy headphones and thy have told me if I do not have built-in Bluetooth, I would need a dongle which supports at least a2dp. I do not know what the heck that means. I have a feeling I would need more than a cheap dongle.

Anyone suggest some a2dp adapters. I searched but don't know what a2dp is so couldn't make a decision

aasim1111, Apr 17, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

USB-BT211 Mini Bluetooth Dongle | Networking | ASUS Global

• Support A2DP for Wireless Stereo Music Playback
    Edit: This is a dongle with old BT version I see now, but I'm sure you can find a Asus BT4.0 version.

Edit2:

@aasim1111 I have this one, it doesn't show that it supports A2DP in the specs but I think it'll work, otherwise send a mail to Asus and ask.
    USB-BT400 | Networking | ASUS Global

P4-630, Apr 17, 2020
  4. Aliz Win User

I have bought a bluetooth adapter for using earphones to get around the Windows 10...

Promate Bluetooth™ 4.0 USB Adapter !

Hello Everyone

I have just bought the above mentioned bluetooth adapter but unfortunately cant manage to connect my bluetooth headset with it (does not find the device in pairing mode, keeps searching)! I have downloaded and installed the latest driver for this device from the promate website. Any suggestions?

OS - Win7 64 bit

Thema:

I have bought a bluetooth adapter for using earphones to get around the Windows 10...

1. I have bought a bluetooth adapter for using earphones to get around the Windows 10... - Similar Threads - bought bluetooth adapter

2. Hello, i have a "Samsung EHS61ASFWE" earphone and an "P3 to 2 P2" adapter to use the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello, i have a "Samsung EHS61ASFWE" earphone and an "P3 to 2 P2" adapter to use the...: when i try to use the mic where it should be used, it doesnt work, but when i try to talk on where the audio should coming, it works, but the mic from the audio output is really bad, and the problem is not the adapter or the earphones, i tried with other earphone and the same...
  3. Hello, i have a "Samsung EHS61ASFWE" earphone and an "P3 to 2 P2" adapter to use the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello, i have a "Samsung EHS61ASFWE" earphone and an "P3 to 2 P2" adapter to use the...: when i try to use the mic where it should be used, it doesnt work, but when i try to talk on where the audio should coming, it works, but the mic from the audio output is really bad, and the problem is not the adapter or the earphones, i tried with other earphone and the same...
  4. I am having issues with my Bluetooth earphone usage on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am having issues with my Bluetooth earphone usage on Windows 10: Hey! So I am using Bluetooth TWS: Boat Airdopes 141 on my Windows 10 PC using a Tp-link 4.0 Bluetooth adapter.The Issue I am facing is whenever I alt + tab from youtube/Netflix/amazon or any other online video platform, I lose audio for like 3 seconds or so while the video is...
  5. I am having issues with my Bluetooth earphone usage on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am having issues with my Bluetooth earphone usage on Windows 10: Hey! So I am using Bluetooth TWS: Boat Airdopes 141 on my Windows 10 PC using a Tp-link 4.0 Bluetooth adapter.The Issue I am facing is whenever I alt + tab from youtube/Netflix/amazon or any other online video platform, I lose audio for like 3 seconds or so while the video is...
  6. I am having issues with my Bluetooth earphone usage on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. bluetooth earphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth earphones: delay and lag in video's sound while listening it through bluetooth earphones in windows 10 but working fine in android phone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-earphones/5a7eefe4-8947-4698-8f9c-a98939a1a9e5
  8. Bluetooth Earphones

Bluetooth Earphones: I have windows 10 pro and the bluetooth works fine, but it cannot detect a bluetooth earphones. I really need to fix it since I will be using it for online class. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-earphones/8e3d1bfa-a74a-4b95-957c-7d18d11d2db7
  9. Bluetooth earphones

Bluetooth earphones: In 2020 when we all are working online, I'm confused as to why the sound quality when using Bluetooth earphones/microphones is so terrible. Is there a fix coming? I don't want to have to switch from my Surface Pro to a Macbook but people can't work like this....
  10. Windows 10 says there's no Bluetooth but I have an adapter?

Windows 10 says there's no Bluetooth but I have an adapter?: I recently bought a Bluetooth adapter for my pc, so I could set up a WMR headset and controllers. The Bluetooth adapter is plugged in, drivers installed (and reinstalled, updated, uninstalled and reinstalled again). It pairs with the motion controllers itself, but the Windows...