Windows 10: I have bought a compatible Game from Microsoft Store, however when trying to install it I...

Discus and support I have bought a compatible Game from Microsoft Store, however when trying to install it I... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have bought Minecraft game for my kids after I reviewed the System Requirements which showed "This product should work on this device" message on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RodrigoPalma1, Sep 19, 2018.

1. I have bought a compatible Game from Microsoft Store, however when trying to install it I...

I have bought Minecraft game for my kids after I reviewed the System Requirements which showed "This product should work on this device" message on my Windows 10 Pro device.

After purchasing the game and trying to install it I get this error message and I am not able to install it:

It looks like you don’t have any applicable device(s) linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account.

I am attaching my system details and the game's system requirements for your review.

I have bought a compatible Game from Microsoft Store, however when trying to install it I... e97cfb3f-f875-43db-ac81-b81e9638a38c?upload=true.png I have bought a compatible Game from Microsoft Store, however when trying to install it I... dbdbc3ae-f6b5-4a9a-929f-61d5bd84863c?upload=true.png

:)

RodrigoPalma1, Sep 19, 2018

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Not able to access the games bought from Windows store in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand the issue that you are currently facing, we will try the best we can to resolve your issue.

To assist you better please provide few details.

1. Which games are you trying to access?

2. Are you using the same Microsoft account to login to Windows store which you were using to login to purchase the game?

This issue might occur if the game version is not supported in Windows 10.

Let's try the below methods and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Method 1: I suggest you check in Window store whether the games has been installed or not.

If it is showing Installed. Follow the steps to open the game and check if it helps.

a. Press Windows + S.

b. Type the game name and hit enter to open.

In Windows store check if the game is listed under doesn't support this device category in My library in Windows store. If it is listed under doesn't support this device category, it means it will most probably
    wont work in Windows 10. You can play the game in previous version of Windows.

Method 2: Try installing the game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow these steps to install the game in compatibility mode.

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website.

2. Right-click on the game setup file and click on ‘properties’.

3. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Reference:
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/why-find-install-app-windows-store

Hope this helps. Feel free to get back to us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Suvarna Govinda, Sep 19, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

I have bought a compatible Game from Microsoft Store, however when trying to install it I...

unable to re install game error code 0x80070426

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• How exactly are you downloading game eg Store or browser?
    • Which game are you trying to download?
    • Are you able to install other games and apps?

I suggest you to install the game software in Compatibility mode by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

Before installing the game in compatibility mode, I suggest you to delete all the game related files present in the system and proceed with the steps below.

Step 1: Compatibility mode runs the program in the current version of Windows using the settings from previous version of Windows.

• Locate and right-click on the game setup file on your PC and click on
      Properties.
    • Click on the compatibility tab, check the box
      Run this program in compatibility mode for
      , select Windows 10 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done,
      restart the computer for the effective changes to take place.

Step 2: Also refer the link below.

Why can't I find or install an app from the Windows Store?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/why-find-install-app-windows-store

Applies to Windows 10

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thanks

Pavan_N, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

I have bought a compatible Game from Microsoft Store, however when trying to install it I...

1. I have bought a compatible Game from Microsoft Store, however when trying to install it I... - Similar Threads - bought compatible Game

2. I bought the game and have the receipt but when i try to open it this happens Here’s the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought the game and have the receipt but when i try to open it this happens Here’s the...: Generation Zero is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001But i bought it and have the receipt...
  3. I bought the game and have the receipt but when i try to open it this happens Here’s the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought the game and have the receipt but when i try to open it this happens Here’s the...: Generation Zero is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Store and try again. Here’s the error code, in case you need it: 0x803F8001But i bought it and have the receipt...
  4. When I click install in microsoft store, to install game from game pass, I can't install it.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    When I click install in microsoft store, to install game from game pass, I can't install it.: When I click install in microsoft store, to install game from game pass, I can't install it.Game I want to install is Solasta: Crown of the MagisterUpcoming with usually additional asks:- Yes, I've checked all freaking FAQ about it, there is no case covering that thing.- I...
  5. When I click install in microsoft store, to install game from game pass, I can't install it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I click install in microsoft store, to install game from game pass, I can't install it.: When I click install in microsoft store, to install game from game pass, I can't install it.Game I want to install is Solasta: Crown of the MagisterUpcoming with usually additional asks:- Yes, I've checked all freaking FAQ about it, there is no case covering that thing.- I...
  6. When I click install in microsoft store, to install game from game pass, I can't install it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I bought a game via the Microsoft store but cant install it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought a game via the Microsoft store but cant install it.: I have recently bought Dishonored 2 from the Microsoft store on pc and the game is in my ready to install but every time I press install and select a drive to put it on and then press continue nothing happens and my game doesn't install. I have checked my order history and it...
  8. I am trying to download and install a game from Microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to download and install a game from Microsoft store: Hello, I have been having issues on downloading a game from Microsoft store. The compatible drive drop down is not showing my WD_black external hard drive where my Steam games are located. The only drives that is showing is my other external hard drive for my files and my...
  9. Applications I bought from Microsoft store

Applications I bought from Microsoft store: Can i get a list of applications I bought from Microsoft store. I purchased some applications but I want to install them later . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/applications-i-bought-from-microsoft-store/1c75845e-2c62-4ffe-8b1b-8d68e5c233fa
  10. Can't Install a game i bought on Microsoft Store

Can't Install a game i bought on Microsoft Store: Hi. So yesterday I bought Sea of Thieves on the Microsoft Store and when I tried to open it, nothin. I saw a screen for a split-second, and then it disappeared again. I have followed numerous guides and articles, and I tried to reinstall it, and now the game just wont...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. it looks like you dont have any applicable devices when i try to down load frome the microsoft store on pc for forza 3

2. can i install brought game from microsoft store on any device