Windows 10: I have bought a hp 845g8 laptop and i am unable to open my sim card slot, the slot is not...

Discus and support I have bought a hp 845g8 laptop and i am unable to open my sim card slot, the slot is not... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Please, insist me to open my sim card slot.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Venkata Dhanush, Apr 27, 2023.

1. I have bought a hp 845g8 laptop and i am unable to open my sim card slot, the slot is not...

Please, insist me to open my sim card slot.

:)

Venkata Dhanush, Apr 27, 2023
  2. DaveM121 Win User

sim slot

Hi mirzaomr,

Lapops with a SIM slot need 2 components, the SIM Slot and a WWAN card. The SIM slot comes as standard on a lot of models, but the WWAN card is usually an extra purchase . . .

Open Device Manager (accessible by right clicking your Start Button)

Expand the Network Adapters section

Please Post a screenshot of the resulting Window

DaveM121, Apr 27, 2023
  3. Sim card slot

You push a cellphone/mobile phone SIM card into the slot and it will read it..

Mike Hall... always, Apr 27, 2023
  4. DaveM121 Win User

I have bought a hp 845g8 laptop and i am unable to open my sim card slot, the slot is not...

sim slot

Hi Monica

The SIM card you need to work on that device is a Mobile Broadband SIM and ordinary SIM from a Mobile Phone will not work on that . . .

Open Device Manager (accessible by right clicking your Start Button)

Expand the Network Adapters section

Do your See a WWAN device listed there?

If not while all that model of device will have the SIM card slot, not all will have the WWAN radio installed, that was an optional extra on some versions of that model according to the Lenovo website. . .

DaveM121, Apr 27, 2023
Thema:

I have bought a hp 845g8 laptop and i am unable to open my sim card slot, the slot is not...

1. I have bought a hp 845g8 laptop and i am unable to open my sim card slot, the slot is not... - Similar Threads - bought 845g8 laptop

2. Is there a slot for a usb card on a HP Stream 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a slot for a usb card on a HP Stream 11: I have a HP stream 11 laptop. I want to save work externally. I notice that there is a micro slot in the side is that for a micro card. I want to order something but do not know what to ask for online !...
  3. Is there a slot for a usb card on a HP Stream 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a slot for a usb card on a HP Stream 11: I have a HP stream 11 laptop. I want to save work externally. I notice that there is a micro slot in the side is that for a micro card. I want to order something but do not know what to ask for online !...
  4. Can I use Sim Card slot present in my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I use Sim Card slot present in my laptop?: Is the required module present on my laptop , to run a sim card?, if not then how can I get it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-sim-card-slot-present-in-my-laptop/00f5cece-202f-4caf-83ea-f175bfce1ff5
  5. Can I use Sim Card slot present in my laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I use Sim Card slot present in my laptop?: Is the required module present on my laptop , to run a sim card?, if not then how can I get it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-use-sim-card-slot-present-in-my-laptop/00f5cece-202f-4caf-83ea-f175bfce1ff5
  6. I have bought a hp 845g8 laptop and i am unable to open my sim card slot, the slot is not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have bought a hp 845g8 laptop and i am unable to open my sim card slot, the slot is not...: Please, insist me to open my sim card slot. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-bought-a-hp-845g8-laptop-and-i-am-unable-to/d683e5dc-0573-4aef-9788-d7cf42a4ddac
  7. sim slot

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sim slot: Hii, i have inserted the sim card but i don't known how to check whether it is activated r not...plss solve my issue n plss tell me tht what r the sim card tht can we use in miix 310 10|cr...
  8. my windows 10 hp laptop sd card slot use

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my windows 10 hp laptop sd card slot use: hi, I have a windows 10 hp laptop and I was curious on what type of SD card I need for it? , meaning brand and size?... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-hp-laptop-sd-card-slot-use/f0e02ed7-f8fa-4076-a25f-9c81e6c951c8"
  9. Sd Card Slot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sd Card Slot: Hi, I have an issue with my card reader it worked fine yesterday, but now when I insert my sd card into the reader on my laptop it does not make a sound or anything. I have a new Dell XPS 15 9570, any help would be much appreciated as I am at a loss. The card works fine if I...
  10. sd card slot

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sd card slot: reinstalled 10 after your update wiped my whole system out. Now i have no sd slots cant find drives another dayswork lost https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sd-card-slot/9af25310-8acc-4762-ae10-457cc2f406e3