Windows 10: I have bought a Lenovo 320 Ideapad with Windows 10 pre-installed. Why do I have to buy...

Discus and support I have bought a Lenovo 320 Ideapad with Windows 10 pre-installed. Why do I have to buy... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Is Windows Media Player not part of the Windows 10 package ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Sweeper1920, Jan 9, 2019.

1. I have bought a Lenovo 320 Ideapad with Windows 10 pre-installed. Why do I have to buy...

Is Windows Media Player not part of the Windows 10 package ?

:)

Sweeper1920, Jan 9, 2019

2. Lenovo Notebook IdeaPad 320-80XV00GAAX Battery Drain Problem in Windows 10

Hello,

Recently I bought a
    Lenovo Notebook IdeaPad 320
    laptop from an online shopping site. The laptop has pre-installed Windows 10 in it. I bought the laptop to play high graphics game. The laptop is very good for playing games but the battery getting drained. I tried to save the
    battery by enabling power saving mode in Windows 10. But power saving mode making the game slow. Is there any solution to solve this problem.

Thank you.

ShabeerAli789456, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Conservation Mode - Lenovo Ideapad 320

I have a Lenovo Ideapad 320 installed with Windows 10. I am using battery conservation mode in Lenovo Vantage. But I am a little confused with this feature. My question is,
    do I have to unplug my PC from the AC when the battery life reaches 60%?

JordanKaron, Jan 9, 2019
  4. YotzKie Win User

I have bought a Lenovo 320 Ideapad with Windows 10 pre-installed. Why do I have to buy...

Lenovo Ideapad 320 14IAP - Windows 7 installation problem

I cant install windows 7 on my Lenovo Ideapad 320 14IAP using USB drive, because it doesn't detect the hardware. So i decided to use DVD drive and it was successfully installed after. But the problem is there's no USB drivers installed and other drivers
    such as Touchpad, so used keyboard instead. then i installed drivers from driverpack but it wasn't successful on USB drivers and Touchpad drivers, and more drivers aren't successfully installed.

Can someone help me please!!

Laptop specs:

Lenovo Ideapad 320 14IAP

Intel Pentium N4200 @ 1.10 Ghz

4 gb RAM DDR3

Standard OS: Windows 10

YotzKie, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

I have bought a Lenovo 320 Ideapad with Windows 10 pre-installed. Why do I have to buy...

1. I have bought a Lenovo 320 Ideapad with Windows 10 pre-installed. Why do I have to buy... - Similar Threads - bought Lenovo 320

2. Why do I have to rebuy apps I already bought?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I have to rebuy apps I already bought?: I bought HumanJapanese a few years ago on the Microsoft store yet now that I want to download the app on my new laptop it is telling me to buy it again. Nowhere does it show that this app is on my profile. I feel as if I'm being robbed. How do I trust that if I play for this...
  3. Clean install of windows 10 USB and Rufus lenovo ideapad 320

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Clean install of windows 10 USB and Rufus lenovo ideapad 320: Hi I used Rufus and copied windows 10 Iso installation media to a USB flash but I am still unable to see any partition to do a clean installation of windows 10. I only have one drive zero unallocated space with zero space. I am unable to delete this and I have no more...
  4. Do I have to buy windows 10 again?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do I have to buy windows 10 again?: Hello, I've bought windows 10 online for my first gaming computer. Currently I am in the process of building a new gaming PC and was wondering if I could still use the windows 10 installation key from my first computer onto this new computer while keeping windows 10 on both...
  5. Why do I have to buy Minecraft again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have to buy Minecraft again?: I bought the Minecraft PC version the card way back in 2014. On my old laptop, it worked fine. But why do I have to spend an extra $30 for the same game... just on a different computer? Can't I just provide a picture of both the same card + code I bought Minecraft with? I...
  6. Windows blue screen error - LENOVO IDEAPAD 320

Windows blue screen error - LENOVO IDEAPAD 320: Hi - I'm not able to start LENOVO - Ideapad 320 after the recent upgrade on 13 - May'20. I've tried all ways I found on internet but no luck. Please advice. My email ID : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Thanks Arun...
  7. Lenovo ideapad 320 Windows 10 Stuck on splash logo

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Lenovo ideapad 320 Windows 10 Stuck on splash logo: Hello, I hope someone can help me with this and so il explain this with as much detail as possible so you get an idea of what im working with. I have a Lenovo Ideapad 320. It was working perfectly fine and I simply turned it off normally using the start button etc,...
  8. I have an HP laptop that I bought with pre installed with windows 10, Can I downgrade it to...

I have an HP laptop that I bought with pre installed with windows 10, Can I downgrade it to...: I am having hard times in opening applications with windows 10 as well as downloading them. Please help me with this. I have HP laptop 15 - BS 64bit...
  9. I have a lenovo ideapad 530s. Have updated latest version of Windows 10, and I can no...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have a lenovo ideapad 530s. Have updated latest version of Windows 10, and I can no...: PLease see questions above. I just want to get the fingerprint access back. Does not show on security https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-lenovo-ideapad-530s-have-updated-latest/15f07f06-03a8-4ca6-8f4e-88f025671dd7"
  10. Conservation Mode - Lenovo Ideapad 320

in Windows 10 Customization
    Conservation Mode - Lenovo Ideapad 320: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 320 installed with Windows 10. I am using battery conservation mode in Lenovo Vantage. But I am a little confused with this feature. My question is, do I have to unplug my PC from the AC when the battery life reaches 60%?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i just bought a lenovo ideapad and want to uninstall windows 10 s