Windows 10: i have bought a photo editting cd but it will not load on my HP 250 laptop, any idea

Discus and support i have bought a photo editting cd but it will not load on my HP 250 laptop, any idea in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i have bought a photo editing cd from internet but will not load, gets as far as the x then freezes, anyone help me. thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BarryBartin, Oct 20, 2020.

1. i have bought a photo editting cd but it will not load on my HP 250 laptop, any idea

i have bought a photo editing cd from internet but will not load, gets as far as the x then freezes, anyone help me. thank you

:)

BarryBartin, Oct 20, 2020

2. hp laptop side cd player

I have a hp laptop with a cd player. the cd player is spring loaded on the side with a button to push to open it but it will not open. is there another way to open the cd door

barrysavage, Oct 20, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Projector connection Intermittent in HP laptop

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it could be when things don’t go right, we will look into this for you. However, we will need a few more information on this to help you further:

• Are you facing this issue only with HP 250 G6 laptops?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

Since you are using a HDMI cable to connect the projector, I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps in the article provided by HP

Troubleshooting HDMI Display and Sound Issues (Windows)
    and see if that helps.

For more information, you can refer the article on
    Connecting a Monitor, Projector, or TV (Windows 10, 8, 7)
    by HP.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Diagnostic tool to check for hardware errors. You can find the Hardwar and Diagnostic tool in the section
    Diagnostic from
    HP 250 G6 Notebook PC

You can also check if there is any BIOS update available. You can contact HP Support team to check for BIOS update.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Oct 20, 2020
  4. i have bought a photo editting cd but it will not load on my HP 250 laptop, any idea

Bought a used HP laptop

Just bought a used HP laptop. How do I clear info from previous user? It powers up with welcome to her and shows her name and photo, not mine.

ciaomarion, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

i have bought a photo editting cd but it will not load on my HP 250 laptop, any idea

1. i have bought a photo editting cd but it will not load on my HP 250 laptop, any idea - Similar Threads - bought photo editting

2. HP 250 G6

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP 250 G6: hi, Microsoft Community. i have a HP 250 G6 That has Windows 7 Professional installed not preinstalled and i want to downgrade to vista which i successfully installed by running setup.exe on windows and i want to ask if windows 7 drivers work on windows vista or can anyone...
  3. HP 250 G6

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP 250 G6: hi, Microsoft Community. i have a HP 250 G6 That has Windows 7 Professional installed not preinstalled and i want to downgrade to vista which i successfully installed by running setup.exe on windows and i want to ask if windows 7 drivers work on windows vista or can anyone...
  4. can i upload photos from cd to an external cd rom player to an hp elitebook laptop

can i upload photos from cd to an external cd rom player to an hp elitebook laptop: can i upload photos from cds to an external cd rom harddrive to an hp elitebook laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-upload-photos-from-cd-to-an-external-cd-rom/16a28875-0f2e-4cbe-a256-fe0a5976d53e
  5. can i upload photos from cd to an external cd rom player to an hp elitebook laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    can i upload photos from cd to an external cd rom player to an hp elitebook laptop: can i upload photos from cds to an external cd rom harddrive to an hp elitebook laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-upload-photos-from-cd-to-an-external-cd-rom/16a28875-0f2e-4cbe-a256-fe0a5976d53e
  6. can i upload photos from cd to an external cd rom player to an hp elitebook laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. BSOD HP 250 G4 Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD HP 250 G4 Laptop: I tried updating my HP laptop from windows 7 to windows 10. Worked fine then windows tried to make many new updates. Crashed and the blue screen of death PNP detected fatal error. I checked the driver and memory. Everything passed. I had to do a factory reset and it wouldn’t...
  8. BSOD HP 250 G4 Laptop

BSOD HP 250 G4 Laptop: I tried updating my HP laptop from windows 7 to windows 10. Worked fine then windows tried to make many new updates. Crashed and the blue screen of death PNP detected fatal error. I checked the driver and memory. Everything passed. I had to do a factory reset and it wouldn’t...
  9. BSOD HP 250 G4 Laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Lagging in HP 250 G8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lagging in HP 250 G8: Whenever i plug in the charger, my pc starts lagging, before plugging there is no lag and everything runs very smoothly but after plugging in the charger there is very much lag, also after removing the charger there is still lag....