Windows 10: I have bought minecraft and cant find out how to refund it

Discus and support I have bought minecraft and cant find out how to refund it in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought Minecraft in the Microsoft store and didn't see you can buy it for java and get a free code for windows 10 Can anyone tell me how I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MatthewPendergrass, Aug 24, 2018.

1. I have bought minecraft and cant find out how to refund it

I bought Minecraft in the Microsoft store and didn't see you can buy it for java and get a free code for windows 10

Can anyone tell me how I can refund it?

:)

MatthewPendergrass, Aug 24, 2018

2. Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, Aug 24, 2018
  3. minecraft refund

I need help I got my mum to buy me minecraft on the Microsoft store and she bought the windows 10 version I want refund it because I like to mod I can only mod on the other version of minecraft .

tristan sheard, Aug 24, 2018
  4. Jaune Bel Win User

I have bought minecraft and cant find out how to refund it

refunds

Hi Katie,

Refunding a purchased item will be covered with terms and conditions and it's best discussed with our
    Answer Desk team. We'd like to know where you purchased Minecraft. If you bought a disc to install Minecraft from a retail store, we suggest that you get in touch with them and request for a refund.

If this application was downloaded from the Microsoft Store, we strongly suggest that you go to this link to contact our
    Answer Desk team and file refund request.

Regards.

Jaune Bel, Aug 24, 2018
Thema:

I have bought minecraft and cant find out how to refund it

1. I have bought minecraft and cant find out how to refund it - Similar Threads - bought minecraft cant

2. Bought Minecraft, have an error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought Minecraft, have an error: Hello all,I bought Minecraft on my PC Bedrock deluxe edition and I cannot play it, I keep getting this error when I am trying to install and run the launched: Minecraft Launcher is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and...
  3. Bought Minecraft Java, but cant play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bought Minecraft Java, but cant play: I have just bought minecraft java edition but i can only play the demo mode. is this fixable and how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-minecraft-java-but-cant-play/0fcd70c0-6a0e-4909-a5fc-8dcb00b6e6c9
  4. why cant I refund minecraft window 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why cant I refund minecraft window 10: I had bought windows 10 edition of minecraft on the microsoft store thinking it was java addition so i want to go return it. i couldn't find the return button. i just wanna refund in i have no idea how to get it. i've looked at the return policy i've looked at everything that...
  5. i cant play the minecraft that i bought

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cant play the minecraft that i bought: i downloaded minecraft and it keeps saying buy full game ,i bought it using a gift card if that helps answer, i bought starter collection list of things i tried: wsreset resetting microsoft store multiple times in place upgrade clearing temp folder uninstalling and...
  6. How do I get a refund for the wrong version of Minecraft I bought?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I get a refund for the wrong version of Minecraft I bought?: i bought minecraft windows 10 edition starter pack and couldnt play with my friends so i bought minecraft java edition and was trying to get a refund for minecraft windows 10 starter pack * Moved from Research/Eyes First * Original title: minecraft...
  7. bought minecraft a second time, but can't get a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought minecraft a second time, but can't get a refund: Hello! Two days ago, I bought Minecraft through the Microsoft store, only to realize, today, that I already owned it. I accidentally bought the Minecraft starter pack, which includes the base game as well as some other features like in game coins. I understand that only the...
  8. How to find out if I have Bitlocker

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to find out if I have Bitlocker: Split from this thread. Doc can'be found in the link: For information how to enable BitLocker on a computer without a TPM, see BitLocker: How to enable BitLocker. https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/0954a1f0-df91-4a46-bb5c-96340bfd71c7(v=WS.11) thankyou...
  9. Cant find refund option

Cant find refund option: So i bought a game from windows store today, but i changed my mind, and i wanted to refund it. Went to my "payment and billings" followed by order history, found the game i bought, but i cannot find the option to refund....
  10. Cant find how to do refund on minecraft

Cant find how to do refund on minecraft: Hi, I purchased a copy of minecraft today to test with the WMR headset that I got. I haven't playd it for more than two hours and as I said I purchased it today. I can't find the refund button on my order history and I can't find an e-mail address to ask for it. Thanks for...