Windows 10: I have bought Minecraft Windows 10 but whenever I try to play it, it says Unlock full game

Discus and support I have bought Minecraft Windows 10 but whenever I try to play it, it says Unlock full game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; -parsa So today I decided to do a freshstart which removed all my apps and games and after it had finished I downloaded some things and decided to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ppparsaa, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Ppparsaa Win User

I have bought Minecraft Windows 10 but whenever I try to play it, it says Unlock full game

-parsa

So today I decided to do a freshstart which removed all my apps and games and after it had finished I downloaded some things and decided to play minecraft and I installed it and and opened the game and when I did said unlock full game. I have tried every thing and nothing is working please help, thank you

:)

Ppparsaa, Aug 11, 2019
  2. JakiGamer Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "Unlock Full Game"

Unlock full the game minecraft win 10 edition email : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** pass :Jakimen123

JakiGamer, Aug 11, 2019
  3. Graceuk16 Win User
    Minecraft windows 10 edition

Bought Minecraft windows 10 edition, have installed it, says i own it but when i try to play the game it is still saying unlock the full game!!! i have uninstalled and reinstalled still not working.

Graceuk16, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

I have bought Minecraft Windows 10 but whenever I try to play it, it says Unlock full game

Unable to play Minecraft game

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and Display driver updates?
    • Which troubleshooting steps have you tried?
    • Is he issue specific to Minecraft?

Follow the Methods below and check.

Method 1: I suggest you to refer the below article and try the mentioned troubleshooting methods. Check if that helps:

Troubleshoot gameplay issues on Windows 10

Gameplay Issues on Windows 10

Method 2: Update Display driver and check if you are able to play game.

You may also refer to the below link byAndre De Costa
    for information on how to install and update drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Do let us know if you are able to play Minecraft game. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

1. I have bought Minecraft Windows 10 but whenever I try to play it, it says Unlock full game - Similar Threads - bought Minecraft whenever

2. I had Minecraft windows 10 edition but now it says I have to buy the full game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had Minecraft windows 10 edition but now it says I have to buy the full game: I used my redeem code to get Minecraft windows 10 edition and it worked, but I stopped using it for a while and when I tried to use it it said I have to buy the full game. I looked for an answer on this website and followed the answers but they didn't work. I think I factory...
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 telling me to Unlock Full Game even though I own it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 telling me to Unlock Full Game even though I own it?: Hello, So about June,22 or 21,2019 i was playing Minecraft just fine on one of my worlds. Then i went to bed a i would and the next day when i opened Minevraft Windows 10 start menu, it said unlock the full game. I was confused about this and i started to get a bit...
  4. Unlock full game problem in Minecraft Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlock full game problem in Minecraft Windows 10: HI! I'm Cheetah1020. I want some help. Recently, I bought Minecraft for Windows 10. I opened the app after installation and when I opened it, It said "UNLOCK FULL GAME". When I click on it, it either says to buy the Starter Collection, or Master Collection. Please help me fix...
  5. Windows 10 BSOD ntoskrnl.exe whenever i try to play a game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 BSOD ntoskrnl.exe whenever i try to play a game: Since the last windows update i started having multiple BSODs whenever i play anything. One of them ended up corrupting my windows so I had to format my disks and reisntall with image media tool. However, even after reinstalling and updating everything i still have the same...
  6. A while ago i bought minecraft now i dont have it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    A while ago i bought minecraft now i dont have it: I had the java and was able to claim the free gift code for Minecraft windows 10 edition and I had it claimed on 9/21/2017 but when I look for it again I have no idea where it is I have looked all over but cannot find the game. It keeps telling me to buy it but I should have...
  7. i bought minecraft but now it says i can't play it it keeps showing me this error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i bought minecraft but now it says i can't play it it keeps showing me this error...: i bought minecraft but now it says i can't play it it keeps showing me this error code0x803F8001 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-bought-minecraft-but-now-it-says-i-cant-play-it/492cf027-8eb4-4f94-a73a-ba0ccdd783cd
  8. Minecraft Windows 10 "Unlock Full Game' Problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Windows 10 "Unlock Full Game' Problem.: It Says "Unlock Full Game" When I Already Owned It, I Tryed to clear the cache of the microsoft store, but it didnt work! i have a roleplay to do, please help! [IMG]...
  9. İ bought Minecraft windows 10 edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    İ bought Minecraft windows 10 edition.: please help, i am on pc, i bought minecraft windows 10 edition thinking it gave me the java edition too, i would buy the java edition too but my country 's currency is too bad. like i bought the game for 76 of my country's currency. other people buy it for 6 dollars i think....
  10. Unlock full win10 version minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unlock full win10 version minecraft: I had a free Minecraft win10 version in my computer and I wanted to unlock the full version. But the question came from here, when I clicked the button Unlock Full Version, it asked me to enter a code as the format xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx should I buy the Minecraft gift...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. if you buy minecraft will you have the game unlocked forever 2019