Windows 10: I have bought Minecraft Windows 10 but whenever I try to play it, it says Unlock full game

Discus and support I have bought Minecraft Windows 10 but whenever I try to play it, it says Unlock full game in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; -parsa So today I decided to do a freshstart which removed all my apps and games and after it had finished I downloaded some things and decided to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ppparsaa, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Ppparsaa Win User

I have bought Minecraft Windows 10 but whenever I try to play it, it says Unlock full game

-parsa

So today I decided to do a freshstart which removed all my apps and games and after it had finished I downloaded some things and decided to play minecraft and I installed it and and opened the game and when I did said unlock full game. I have tried every thing and nothing is working please help, thank you

:)

Ppparsaa, Aug 11, 2019
  2. JakiGamer Win User

Minecraft Windows 10 Edition "Unlock Full Game"

Unlock full the game minecraft win 10 edition email : *** Email address is removed for privacy *** pass :Jakimen123

JakiGamer, Aug 11, 2019
  3. Graceuk16 Win User
    Minecraft windows 10 edition

Bought Minecraft windows 10 edition, have installed it, says i own it but when i try to play the game it is still saying unlock the full game!!! i have uninstalled and reinstalled still not working.

Graceuk16, Aug 11, 2019
  4. Pavan_N Win User

I have bought Minecraft Windows 10 but whenever I try to play it, it says Unlock full game

Unable to play Minecraft game

Hi,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Have you installed all pending Windows and Display driver updates?
    • Which troubleshooting steps have you tried?
    • Is he issue specific to Minecraft?

Follow the Methods below and check.

Method 1: I suggest you to refer the below article and try the mentioned troubleshooting methods. Check if that helps:

Troubleshoot gameplay issues on Windows 10

Gameplay Issues on Windows 10

Method 2: Update Display driver and check if you are able to play game.

You may also refer to the below link byAndre De Costa
    for information on how to install and update drivers in Windows 10.

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Do let us know if you are able to play Minecraft game. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

1. I have bought Minecraft Windows 10 but whenever I try to play it, it says Unlock full game - Similar Threads - bought Minecraft whenever

2. when I open minecraft it says "unlock full game" I already buy the game??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I open minecraft it says "unlock full game" I already buy the game??: I opened minecraft but suddently it says 'unlock full game' Im confused because I already buy the game and it want me to pay again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-minecraft-it-says-unlock-full-game-i/3f7e05ad-a726-4ae2-aae5-e508a921b109
  3. when I open minecraft it says "unlock full game" I already buy the game??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when I open minecraft it says "unlock full game" I already buy the game??: I opened minecraft but suddently it says 'unlock full game' Im confused because I already buy the game and it want me to pay again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-open-minecraft-it-says-unlock-full-game-i/3f7e05ad-a726-4ae2-aae5-e508a921b109
  4. Minecraft says I need to unlock the full game even though I bought it already.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft says I need to unlock the full game even though I bought it already.: Is there any way to fix this? I played with a friend a while ago and it worked fine but now it says I need to buy and unlock the full game in order to play....
  5. I have bought minecraft dungeons but cannot play the game.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I have bought minecraft dungeons but cannot play the game.: Many months ago, last year, i bought minecraft dungeons for PC and played it. Eventually i stopped playing the game, but recently, i tried to download minecraft dungeons but every website i go it says i have to buy it. It's like i haven't even bought the game. The only proof...
  6. IT SAYS UNLOCK FULL GAME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IT SAYS UNLOCK FULL GAME: When I have buyed minecraft and minecraft starter collection, Then i installed minecraft.Then what happened is that it says that unlock full game but I have purchased minecraft starter collection, but still it wont work what to do? Please help me. I f u help me it will be...
  7. Minecraft unlock full game even though I bought it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft unlock full game even though I bought it: Hi I recently bought Minecraft Win10 from the store. When I opened it it saids that it is the demo version but, I already bought it. Please fix this problem. I tried various method, but non worked. I did WSRESET.exe, but taht didn't work....
  8. Minecraft unlock full game.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Minecraft unlock full game.: help I am an user who hgas been playing mc since 7 yrs recently in my windows 10 version my mc keeps showing Unlock full game .sometimes i go to microsoft store and it fixes it but now its not working i really need help ! i have mc bought.the windows 10...
  9. I own minecraft windows 10 but it still says i unlock full game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I own minecraft windows 10 but it still says i unlock full game: When I got Minecraft I opened the game game and i see it says unlock full version I've tried everything i could to fix the problem but it still says unlock full game may I have some help with this problem -From Preston...
  10. I just bought windows 10 edition and it still says I need to unlock the full game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just bought windows 10 edition and it still says I need to unlock the full game: I had the windows 10 edition a while ago then it said I need to unlock I looked up what I need to do and none of it worked so I was like "fine i have the money let me just buy it" I didn't buy it the first time so I don't care but 30 dollars later and it still says "unlock...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i bought minecraft windows 10 but how i play

2. purchased minecraft but shows need to buy full version when lanuching

3. Ive bought minecraft full game but where is it?

4. if you buy minecraft will you have the game unlocked forever 2019