Windows 10: I have bought second hand laptop and want to transfer windows 11 License from old seller...

Discus and support I have bought second hand laptop and want to transfer windows 11 License from old seller... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi All,I have purchased a second hand laptop from a stranger, It's all good with the laptop and he mentioned that the laptop is having licensed Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by venkat sai1, Feb 2, 2023.

1. I have bought second hand laptop and want to transfer windows 11 License from old seller...

Hi All,I have purchased a second hand laptop from a stranger, It's all good with the laptop and he mentioned that the laptop is having licensed Windows 11 but I want to transfer the Windows 11 License to my account. After couple of minutes of googling, I found that OEM licenses are non transferrable, but what is the way to get this done, as the seller can't give his account to me as it is his personal mail. but I want the win 11 licensed version to be on the laptop

:)

venkat sai1, Feb 2, 2023
  2. f14tomcat Win User

Reinstalling Windows 10 with a laptop bought second-hand

It's already got Win 10 Home 15063.674 on it. Activated and running.

Reinstalling Windows 10 with a laptop bought second-hand - Windows 10 Forums

f14tomcat, Feb 2, 2023
  3. david1806 Win User

And my Activation screen:

I have bought second hand laptop and want to transfer windows 11 License from old seller... 162650d1510102248t-reinstalling-windows-10-laptop-bought-second-hand-image.png

david1806, Feb 2, 2023
  4. david1806 Win User

I have bought second hand laptop and want to transfer windows 11 License from old seller...

Hi
    Here is the WINVER screenshot

I have bought second hand laptop and want to transfer windows 11 License from old seller... 162649d1510102061t-reinstalling-windows-10-laptop-bought-second-hand-image.png

david1806, Feb 2, 2023
Thema:

I have bought second hand laptop and want to transfer windows 11 License from old seller...

1. I have bought second hand laptop and want to transfer windows 11 License from old seller... - Similar Threads - bought second hand

2. I have bought second hand laptop and want to transfer windows 11 License from old seller...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have bought second hand laptop and want to transfer windows 11 License from old seller...: Hi All,I have purchased a second hand laptop from a stranger, It's all good with the laptop and he mentioned that the laptop is having licensed Windows 11 but I want to transfer the Windows 11 License to my account. After couple of minutes of googling, I found that OEM...
  3. I need to transfer my Windows 11 Pro license from an old computer to a new pc. I bought the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to transfer my Windows 11 Pro license from an old computer to a new pc. I bought the...: I need to transfer my Windows 11 Pro license from an old computer to a new pc. I bought the license via Microsoft store, it did not come with my old pc....
  4. I need to transfer my Windows 11 Pro license from an old computer to a new pc. I bought the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to transfer my Windows 11 Pro license from an old computer to a new pc. I bought the...: I need to transfer my Windows 11 Pro license from an old computer to a new pc. I bought the license via Microsoft store, it did not come with my old pc....
  5. License transfer from old PC

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    License transfer from old PC: Hi there,I'm trying to transfer a windows license from my old PC to my new one.My current PC has Windows 10 Home while my old PC has Windows 10 Pro.I've tried contacting support but it doesn't give me the required help.When asking to speak to somebody it encounters an...
  6. i purchased a second hand laptop from ebay

in Windows 10 Customization
    i purchased a second hand laptop from ebay: it says my windows 10 is not active error code 0xc004f74 could i get some help please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-purchased-a-second-hand-laptop-from-ebay/8ba70b44-74e5-4db0-9441-51324a15bd0a
  7. Transferring windows license from old laptop to new laptop

Transferring windows license from old laptop to new laptop: Hi Few months back i purchased the retail license of windows 10 pro from microsoft site and install the same on my laptop. Now there is some problem with my existing laptop and need to buy a new one. Can I transfer this license from this old laptop to new laptop? If i go to...
  8. Second Hand laptop with license issue? or was I scammed?

Second Hand laptop with license issue? or was I scammed?: Hello all. A month or two ago I bought a HP laptop with windows 10 pro but the device has a windows 7 sticker on it. I use this laptop for personal use and today I logged on to find my license is expiring in a month. The seller did not tell me this or that the laptop was...
  9. Windows Pro License Transfer from old laptop to new

Windows Pro License Transfer from old laptop to new: Hello, I have a windows pro license in an old laptop and I want to transfer it to my newly bought laptop so I won't have to pay twice in getting windows 10 pro. How do I go about this?...
  10. Reinstalling Windows 10 with a laptop bought second-hand

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling Windows 10 with a laptop bought second-hand: Hi all I have recently bought a laptop, i7 with 2 HDs (128GB SSD and a 1TB HD). I bought it from Computer Exchange (CEX), a UK second-hand electrical store that I have been using for about 20 years. So my question is, how would I do a nice, clean re-install? Should...