Windows 10: I have buy new windows 10 pro activation key

Discus and support I have buy new windows 10 pro activation key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft team Please be inform that i i ha buy new wimdows10 pro CD with activation key, but unfortunately when i try to scratching the key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by FrijKazazian, Apr 25, 2020.

1. I have buy new windows 10 pro activation key

Dear Microsoft team

Please be inform that i i ha buy new wimdows10 pro CD with activation key, but unfortunately when i try to scratching the key code some of the code deleted attached photo

Please can you rectify my key code.

Regards,

Frij kazazian I have buy new windows 10 pro activation key [​IMG]

:)

FrijKazazian, Apr 25, 2020
  2. FX-GMC Win User

Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

This worked for me last time with a Win 8 key.

Install Windows 8.1 and enter KMS key during setup. Once in windows change product key to my Windows 8 key. Go to add features and enter my WMC add-on key. Drink a beer to a job well done.

FX-GMC, Apr 25, 2020
  3. tigger Win User
    Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

I was considering buying a WMC pro add on for my windows 8.1 pro install, but have googled and found some people had trouble activating it. Has anyone on here got any experience with this.

As to my install, I have a real Windows 8 pro key. So I installed windows 8 pro using a MSDN retail .iso which was activated soon as it finished installing , then I updated to .1 pro.

When you buy the WMC add on, it changes your key, I have read some people have had trouble activating it, now mine activates from windows, I hate doing the phone activation crap, so I don't want to have to do that after the WMC add on finishes installing.

The question is, what happens to my windows 8 pro key, is it still usable? and how would i go about if I had to reinstall? would it have to be-

Install win 8 pro-update to 8.1-install WMC add on, or could i use a windows 8.1 pro with WMC disc?

Thanks guys

Tigger

tigger, Apr 25, 2020
  4. tigger Win User

I have buy new windows 10 pro activation key

Should I buy Windows 10 Home or Pro?

I bought a win 10 pro oem key for £25, changed my motherboard and cpu, and reinstalled windows, and it activated automatically. So I would say why not buy pro?

From here-
    https://softwaregeeks.co.uk/product/windows-10-pro/

Was near enough instant delivery of key by email, and it activated on my original install, and on a clean install with changed hardware. Can't say fairer than that for £25

tigger, Apr 25, 2020
Thema:

I have buy new windows 10 pro activation key

1. I have buy new windows 10 pro activation key - Similar Threads - buy pro activation

2. i need to buy windows 10 pro with activation key

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    i need to buy windows 10 pro with activation key: i need to buy windows 10 pro with activation key from microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-buy-windows-10-pro-with-activation-key/4e01b770-5b67-4724-970b-d516df291ab3
  3. i need to buy windows 10 pro with activation key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need to buy windows 10 pro with activation key: i need to buy windows 10 pro with activation key from microsoft https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-buy-windows-10-pro-with-activation-key/4e01b770-5b67-4724-970b-d516df291ab3
  4. i need to buy windows 10 pro with activation key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. So i have not activated windows in my pc and i was thinking of buying a pro key. Will i be...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    So i have not activated windows in my pc and i was thinking of buying a pro key. Will i be...: I bought my pc 1 year ago and didnt activate windows yet. I want to buy a windows 10 pro key. I havent activated the home version and im still rocking it. Will i be able to switch from a non activated windows 10 home to pro by just entering the pro key or not ?...
  6. So i have not activated windows in my pc and i was thinking of buying a pro key. Will i be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So i have not activated windows in my pc and i was thinking of buying a pro key. Will i be...: I bought my pc 1 year ago and didnt activate windows yet. I want to buy a windows 10 pro key. I havent activated the home version and im still rocking it. Will i be able to switch from a non activated windows 10 home to pro by just entering the pro key or not ?...
  7. So i have not activated windows in my pc and i was thinking of buying a pro key. Will i be...

8. Reinstalling windows 10 pro and no physical key - Should I buy new serial key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstalling windows 10 pro and no physical key - Should I buy new serial key?: In 2015s I forgot when exactly I buy this bought windows 7 professional 64 bit, and when windows 10 was released I use the free upgrade to upgrade my windows. I have not reinstalled my windows since that and my hardware motherboard, processors, vga almost stayed the same. But...
  9. Reinstalling windows 10 pro and no physical key - Should I buy new serial key?

Reinstalling windows 10 pro and no physical key - Should I buy new serial key?: In 2015s I forgot when exactly I buy this bought windows 7 professional 64 bit, and when windows 10 was released I use the free upgrade to upgrade my windows. I have not reinstalled my windows since that and my hardware motherboard, processors, vga almost stayed the same. But...
  10. Reinstalling windows 10 pro and no physical key - Should I buy new serial key?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation