Windows 10: i have buyed a new hp laptop and i am unable to activate window 10 which is pre installed...

Discus and support i have buyed a new hp laptop and i am unable to activate window 10 which is pre installed... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; why i am not able to to activate my window 10 which is pre installed in my laptop.And i am unable to get my product key. tottaly frustated... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by mohit009, Jan 10, 2021.

1. mohit009 Win User

i have buyed a new hp laptop and i am unable to activate window 10 which is pre installed...

why i am not able to to activate my window 10 which is pre installed in my laptop.And i am unable to get my product key. tottaly frustated

:)

mohit009, Jan 10, 2021
  2. HazeyG Win User

Unable to Activate Pre-installed Windows 10

Just bought new HP Laptop with pre-installed Windows 10 - however I am being asked for an activation code, which has not been provided with my product.

I have checked in settings etc and it states that Windows is Activated. Please Help

HazeyG, Jan 10, 2021
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 10, 2021
  4. i have buyed a new hp laptop and i am unable to activate window 10 which is pre installed...

activate windows on new laptop

Leprechaun J, Jan 10, 2021
Thema:

i have buyed a new hp laptop and i am unable to activate window 10 which is pre installed...

1. i have buyed a new hp laptop and i am unable to activate window 10 which is pre installed... - Similar Threads - buyed laptop unable

2. To Buy a Laptop Without Pre-Installed Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    To Buy a Laptop Without Pre-Installed Windows 10: I would like to know whether I could buy a Laptop without Windows 10 installed. As far as I know, laptops come with OEM pre-installed Windows and also that OEM license is tied to that particular motherboard only. So, I thought that if I buy a retail license of Windows 10, I...
  3. I have buy new windows 10 pro activation key

I have buy new windows 10 pro activation key: Dear Microsoft team Please be inform that i i ha buy new wimdows10 pro CD with activation key, but unfortunately when i try to scratching the key code some of the code deleted attached photo Please can you rectify my key code. Regards, Frij kazazian [IMG]...
  4. I have an HP laptop that I bought with pre installed with windows 10, Can I downgrade it to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have an HP laptop that I bought with pre installed with windows 10, Can I downgrade it to...: I am having hard times in opening applications with windows 10 as well as downloading them. Please help me with this. I have HP laptop 15 - BS 64bit...
  5. I have a Laptop with Windows 10. I am unable to install regular quality and security...

I have a Laptop with Windows 10. I am unable to install regular quality and security...: Hi All, I have a laptop which was previously my employer provided one which was subsequently bought be me. In the laptop I am not able to update the regular security and quality updates from microsoft site and it is giving the following error eventhough my Laptop is...
  6. Windows is not activated after update , I have purchased a laptop with pre install windows...

Windows is not activated after update , I have purchased a laptop with pre install windows...: Windows is not activated after update , I have purchased a laptop with pre install windows 10 , but after feature update , the message is showing that windows is not activated, - before update in the activation menu message was your windows is activated with your digital...
  7. Windows is not activated after update , I have purchased a laptop with pre install windows...

Windows is not activated after update , I have purchased a laptop with pre install windows...: Windows is not activated after update , I have purchased a laptop with pre install windows 10 , but after feature update , the message is showing that windows is not activated, - before update in the activation menu message was your windows is activated with your digital...
  8. we have a new HP windows 10 laptop and i am unable to install any apps from the microsoft...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    we have a new HP windows 10 laptop and i am unable to install any apps from the microsoft...: I have disabled mcAfee but it still won't let me install any apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/we-have-a-new-hp-windows-10-laptop-and-i-am-unable/729cc326-31d7-4f7c-bc40-5c0f4aa122b1"
  9. I have a desktop which runs windows 10. I need to buy a new laptop.

I have a desktop which runs windows 10. I need to buy a new laptop.: Is there a way to copy my desktop hard drive to my new laptop. There are so many things that I need to have on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-desktop-which-runs-windows-10-i-need-to/c8bf3aac-6c20-4d99-8251-bf0f758bfa83
  10. I just purchased a new laptop with Windows 10 pre-installed but not activated. How can I...

I just purchased a new laptop with Windows 10 pre-installed but not activated. How can I...: I am advised that I need a Product Key but none came with the device. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-purchased-a-new-laptop-with-windows-10-pre/d8a7acb3-4ca6-4cd9-a6d4-f71c45e9b8f3"