Windows 10: I have Calendar Creator 12 and it is blocked by administrator

Discus and support I have Calendar Creator 12 and it is blocked by administrator in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have followed all the online suggestions and the only one that works is to edit the registry for UA and change it to 0 . This is obviously not safe... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Jill_227, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Jill_227 Win User

I have Calendar Creator 12 and it is blocked by administrator

I have followed all the online suggestions and the only one that works is to edit the registry for UA and change it to 0 . This is obviously not safe to do for any period of time. Any other suggestions. I am running Windows 10 home OS build 1903.

:)

Jill_227, Mar 8, 2020

2. Calendar Creator 12 Deluxe

My Calendar Creator 12 Deluxe will not open. It starts to open but closes immediately. It also has a message popping up that says "Configuration file Startup-cfg is missing or bad. What can I do?

TriciaBurt, Mar 8, 2020
  3. The latest Win10 update seems to have interfered with Calendar Creator 12;

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstall Calendar Creator 12?

Andre Da Costa, Mar 8, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. I have Calendar Creator 12 and it is blocked by administrator :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

1. I have Calendar Creator 12 and it is blocked by administrator - Similar Threads - Calendar Creator blocked

2. blocked by administrator

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    blocked by administrator: I am unable to install/set up device drivers; keeps saying I am blocked by administrator yet I am the only administrator. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocked-by-administrator/6d81a1ee-d269-4acc-b7cc-757e334c7e3d
  3. blocked by administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blocked by administrator: I am unable to install/set up device drivers; keeps saying I am blocked by administrator yet I am the only administrator. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blocked-by-administrator/6d81a1ee-d269-4acc-b7cc-757e334c7e3d
  4. Calendar Creator 12

in Windows 10 Customization
    Calendar Creator 12: What is the fix for WIN10 blocking opening program Calendar Creator 12? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-creator-12/1cae0237-0203-450b-a60e-2b6266de877c
  5. administrator block

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    administrator block: Hello, I am trying to download some games from cd. I keep getting a box which states blocked by administrator. Contact administrator. I am listed as administrator, and can't figure out this issue resolution. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks...
  6. Calendar Creator 12 no longer works after latest windows 10 update

Calendar Creator 12 no longer works after latest windows 10 update: I've even tried to install it on a different computer - my laptop running Win 10 with latest update and as it runs through the setup program, it locks up when it tries to copy "Creator.exe". I then get an error window that says: User Account control This App has been...
  7. Windows 10 has blocked Calendar Creator Software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows 10 has blocked Calendar Creator Software: This software has been working fine for years, but now it is blocked. I tried changing the settings in Security to "warn" instead of "block," but it's still blocked. It's old software, but it has always worked and I have valuable data on it that is only accessible by this...
  8. Calendar Creator 12 Deluxe

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Calendar Creator 12 Deluxe: My Calendar Creator 12 Deluxe will not open. It starts to open but closes immediately. It also has a message popping up that says "Configuration file Startup-cfg is missing or bad. What can I do?...
  9. An administrator has blocked you from running this app Fall Creator's

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    An administrator has blocked you from running this app Fall Creator's: I thought I wanted to install Winows 10 clean for my friend on her laptop. The new media creation tool includes the fall creators update but, I can't install the drivers for it as I get the error " An Administrator has blocked you from running this app" The drivers are...
  10. Administrator Block

Administrator Block: Clean installed Windows 10 on my Series 9 Samsung laptop. Also installed Samsung Software Update. It was quite useless. But it also plagues me on start up with a block for your protection dialog box at startup. I AM THE ADMINISTRATOR but the system doesn't think so. How do I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. calendar creator 12 blocked

2. creator.exe blocked

3. calendar creator blocked by administrator

4. calendar creator 12 deluxe update,
  5. my phone share it app doesnt work it says it has been blocked by admin,
  6. HOW DO I UNBLOCK CALENDAR CREATOR 12,
  7. calendar creator 12 wont run,
  8. how to unblock creator.exe,
  9. user account control blocking calendar creator 12,
  10. calendar creator wont open contact administrator,
  11. calendar creator wont run