Windows 10: I have case number 1051546450, how do I reconnect with chat?

Discus and support I have case number 1051546450, how do I reconnect with chat? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My computer was hacked on March 15 or earlier. The computer is not performing as it was before the hack. No-one from Microsoft Support has so far been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Robert Ducharme, Mar 30, 2023.

1. I have case number 1051546450, how do I reconnect with chat?

My computer was hacked on March 15 or earlier. The computer is not performing as it was before the hack. No-one from Microsoft Support has so far been able to examine the computer. I need t for that to happen.

:)

Robert Ducharme, Mar 30, 2023

2. case number ***Case number removed for privacy***

Hi,

To check the status and information about the case number that you have, we suggest contacting our

Answer Desk team

Feel free to post back should you have other concerns.

Rachelle Gra, Mar 30, 2023
  3. little cat, Mar 30, 2023
  4. I have case number 1051546450, how do I reconnect with chat?

Not receiving scheduled call backs (Case 1298866313)

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

I suggest you to get in touch with the chat support to get better support in this situation by following the steps below.

• Press Start and type Contact Support.

• Select Services and Apps and click on
      Windows.

• Select Technical Support and choose
      Chat online with a Microsoft answer tech.

Hope this information helps you.

Sudheendra S, Mar 30, 2023
Thema:

I have case number 1051546450, how do I reconnect with chat?

1. I have case number 1051546450, how do I reconnect with chat? - Similar Threads - case number 1051546450

2. I have a case ID number and need to give it to someone via chat ... how do I get through!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have a case ID number and need to give it to someone via chat ... how do I get through!: I have a case ID number and need to give it to someone via chat ... how do I get through! I was in the middle of changing all info from one profile to another. I need an agent....
  3. I have a case ID number and need to give it to someone via chat ... how do I get through!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a case ID number and need to give it to someone via chat ... how do I get through!: I have a case ID number and need to give it to someone via chat ... how do I get through! I was in the middle of changing all info from one profile to another. I need an agent....
  4. I have a case ID number and need to give it to someone via chat ... how do I get through!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have case number 1051546450, how do I reconnect with chat?

I have case number 1051546450, how do I reconnect with chat?: My computer was hacked on March 15 or earlier. The computer is not performing as it was before the hack. No-one from Microsoft Support has so far been able to examine the computer. I need t for that to happen....
  6. How do I reconnect with Microsoft Support when I have a case number?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reconnect with Microsoft Support when I have a case number?: I have a case number 1051546450. I need to reconnect with Microsoft support. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reconnect-with-microsoft-support-when-i/a4083bbf-292c-468c-96ea-eabf9fdafe2f
  7. How do I reconnect with Microsoft Support when I have a case number?

How do I reconnect with Microsoft Support when I have a case number?: I have a case number 1051546450. I need to reconnect with Microsoft support. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reconnect-with-microsoft-support-when-i/a4083bbf-292c-468c-96ea-eabf9fdafe2f
  8. I have a case number for support,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have a case number for support,: Results for "case #1034324890Where can I find this case? I need to add to it, and now they are not answering my emails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-case-number-for-support/6e01c508-f0a7-42f0-8fcc-a8a2ab9486d4
  9. I have a case number for support,

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a case number for support,: Results for "case #1034324890Where can I find this case? I need to add to it, and now they are not answering my emails. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-case-number-for-support/6e01c508-f0a7-42f0-8fcc-a8a2ab9486d4
  10. How do I report a scam? I already have a case number.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I report a scam? I already have a case number.: How do I report a scam. I already have a case number. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-report-a-scam-i-already-have-a-case/dc8865f7-223d-4cc5-b048-227e0630797b