Windows 10: I have changed my cores from 0-4 then laptop crashed

Discus and support I have changed my cores from 0-4 then laptop crashed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My laptop crashed after restart when i changed my cores from 0-4 i have tried system repair but it didn't worked please help me my windows version is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AjayValiya, Apr 1, 2020.

1. I have changed my cores from 0-4 then laptop crashed

My laptop crashed after restart when i changed my cores from 0-4 i have tried system repair but it didn't worked please help me my windows version is 10

:)

AjayValiya, Apr 1, 2020
  2. malware Win User

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Apr 1, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Intel Core 2 Duo E8400/E8500 and Xeon E3110 Moving to E-0 Stepping Next Month

After moving all 45nm Xeon DP quad core processors from the C-O to the E-0 stepping, Intel announced today that three more 45nm processors will also be upgraded to E-0. The two desktop Core 2 Duo E8400 and E8500 plus the server Xeon E3110 CPUs will all be updated to the E-0 stepping next month. Changes that will come with the E-0 stepping include:

• - CPUID will change from 0x10676 to 0x1067A
      - Power Status Indicator (PSI) is supported
      - PECI implementation change
      - New instructions added - XSAVE/XRSTOR
      - New ISA extension for save/restoring context of x87, SSE, and future processor state
      - New feature added - ACNT2
      - Improved mechanism for determining processor utilization. To be used for more efficient P-state determination.
      - Package change to Halide free package
    The E-0 processors will not require any BIOS updates. They'll be easily recognisable by the new sSpec numbers: SLB9J for E8400, SLB9K for E8500 and SLB9C for E3110.

Source: TechConnect Magazine, HARDSPELL

malware, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

I have changed my cores from 0-4 then laptop crashed

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

I have changed my cores from 0-4 then laptop crashed

1. I have changed my cores from 0-4 then laptop crashed - Similar Threads - changed cores laptop

2. high usage on core 0

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    high usage on core 0: ive been trying to fix this issue for a while now and have no idea how and why its happening.issue:core 0 gets flooded during use causing "audio stutters" and lag spikes, so im forced to remove the affinity of high performance requiring programs from core0. image below: idle...
  3. high usage on core 0

in Windows 10 Gaming
    high usage on core 0: ive been trying to fix this issue for a while now and have no idea how and why its happening.issue:core 0 gets flooded during use causing "audio stutters" and lag spikes, so im forced to remove the affinity of high performance requiring programs from core0. system info:Laptop...
  4. high usage on core 0

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    high usage on core 0: ive been trying to fix this issue for a while now and have no idea how and why its happening.issue:core 0 gets flooded during use causing "audio stutters" and lag spikes, so im forced to remove the affinity of high performance requiring programs from core0. system info:Laptop...
  5. I have 4 cpu cores but it seems to show 1 core,I also can't enable the cores in boot.

I have 4 cpu cores but it seems to show 1 core,I also can't enable the cores in boot.: I can't activate my processors although it shows me I have 4 cpu cores in my device manager,but only shows 1 in task manager,i tried enabling it at boot but it only shows that i only have 1 cpu core[ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  6. My Processor is 4 Cores but I can't use 4 Cores, I am only able to use 1 Core

My Processor is 4 Cores but I can't use 4 Cores, I am only able to use 1 Core: Here you can see in the task manager, it shows cores: 1, but in device manager there are 4 cores. I went to System Configuration and turned on all 4 cores and played Minecraft smoothly, but recently Minecraft started lagging. So I went to the task manager and saw this and...
  7. My pc's task manager shows 2 cores insted of my 4 cores i have

My pc's task manager shows 2 cores insted of my 4 cores i have: My pc's task manager shows 2 cores insted of my 4 cores i have. I have bought a prebuild HP pc with AMD PRO A8-8650B R7 processor. I've tried the msconfig trick but it doesn't work for me....
  8. My laptop have suddenly crash for 4 times

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop have suddenly crash for 4 times: Ive been getting a blue screen [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-have-suddenly-crash-for-4-times/89415c00-284f-4cf8-ac14-04a4ba1025ef
  9. I have 4 cores but task manager says I have 2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have 4 cores but task manager says I have 2: According to device manager, I have 4 cores, but my task manger says I only have 2. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-4-cores-but-task-manager-says-i-have-2/74b785af-cbb4-4edd-9e0e-86cc5960d1fd
  10. In msconfig settings I Changed my processor cores from 4 to 1 and restarted computer. Can’t...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    In msconfig settings I Changed my processor cores from 4 to 1 and restarted computer. Can’t...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Thepkayexpress [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fgor8k/in_msconfig_settings_i_changed_my_processor_cores/