Windows 10: I have changed my hardware, and I tried the troubleshoot but It didn't work.

Discus and support I have changed my hardware, and I tried the troubleshoot but It didn't work. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; The story begin in the early 2018, I have bought a key from eBay. Also about that I had a few issue to activate, because I bought it from the UK, so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Viktor Berki, Jul 18, 2019.

1. I have changed my hardware, and I tried the troubleshoot but It didn't work.

The story begin in the early 2018, I have bought a key from eBay. Also about that I had a few issue to activate, because I bought it from the UK, so they activated for me from phone.(I'm from Hungary) And today I changed almost all my hardware, except my HDD(to have my original win 10 pro). I tried the troubleshoot, but It didn't go well.

:)

Viktor Berki, Jul 18, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 18, 2019
  3. I tried to download app: veikkaus to my lumia630 but it didn`t go thru.What will I do?

I tried to load app: veikkaus to my lumia630 but it didn`t go thru.What will I do?

heikki mikael wellstrom, Jul 18, 2019
  4. I have changed my hardware, and I tried the troubleshoot but It didn't work.

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Before I follow your suggestions, a quick update: as the updating didn´t seem to work I stopped trying and just left it alone for awhile. About a half hour later I looked over and saw that the mute light was now blue. I tried the button but it and the volume buttons did not work at all. On the screen I was told that I needed to reboot, which I did and now the system has returned back to the way it was before: everything works except that the mute light does not change to blue as it should when the speakers are not muted. WTF?

mrsnakeman, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

I have changed my hardware, and I tried the troubleshoot but It didn't work.

1. I have changed my hardware, and I tried the troubleshoot but It didn't work. - Similar Threads - changed hardware tried

2. Im having problem with the audio of my laptop, I already did a troubleshoot but it didn't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Im having problem with the audio of my laptop, I already did a troubleshoot but it didn't...: Im having problem with the audio of my laptop, I already did a troubleshoot but it didn't fix it and also I already update the drivers still no sound....
  3. Im having problem with the audio of my laptop, I already did a troubleshoot but it didn't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Im having problem with the audio of my laptop, I already did a troubleshoot but it didn't...: Im having problem with the audio of my laptop, I already did a troubleshoot but it didn't fix it and also I already update the drivers still no sound....
  4. I changed my hardware and the Activation Troubleshooter won't give me the "I changed my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I changed my hardware and the Activation Troubleshooter won't give me the "I changed my...: Hi!I have a digital copy of Windows 10 Pro linked to my Microsoft account. I recently upgraded my motherboard and CPU on my home-built desktop PC. I researched what to do before I changed my hardware, and everything made it look easy, saying I just have to run the...
  5. I changed my hardware and the Activation Troubleshooter won't give me the "I changed my...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I changed my hardware and the Activation Troubleshooter won't give me the "I changed my...: Hi!I have a digital copy of Windows 10 Pro linked to my Microsoft account. I recently upgraded my motherboard and CPU on my home-built desktop PC. I researched what to do before I changed my hardware, and everything made it look easy, saying I just have to run the...
  6. Hardware Troubleshoot not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hardware Troubleshoot not working: my cd dvd rom drive stopped working after an update and now the troubleshooting fix that is listed on all "fix it " posts is not even an available option for me cuz it does not populate...
  7. I changed my hardware and now Windows 10 won't troubleshoot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I changed my hardware and now Windows 10 won't troubleshoot: So I built an entirely new PC but kept the HDD from my old setup. The problem is that I now need to reactivate Windows, but the troubleshooting won't work. If I could talk to an agent through my PC that would be nice, or if someone could give me an answer. Thanks...
  8. I changed my PC hardware and ran the activation troubleshooter but when I click on my...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I changed my PC hardware and ran the activation troubleshooter but when I click on my...: I reinstalled Windows 10 Pro and ran the activation troubleshooter. I clicked on my device because my license key was linked to my Microsoft account. But I get this. [ATTACH]...
  9. Activation Troubleshooting Just Didn't Work

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation Troubleshooting Just Didn't Work: So its another activate windows problem. As it went, I used Windows Creation Tool (WCT) to put W10 from ex-current PC to actual current PC. I reset the PC to factory and changed to SSD installation. Everything was fine, turned it off and turned it back on the following day;...
  10. LOL (Product-ID has Changed) and i didn't any Hardware Change..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    LOL (Product-ID has Changed) and i didn't any Hardware Change..: It was also possible in older versions of Windows that installation of a Service Pack [similar to today's Build] was sufficient change to get a new Product ID. Sometimes even a Product Key for an original install wouldn't work with a newer CD that included a Service Pack. If...