Windows 10: i have checked for bluetooth drivers in device manager but there are none listed can you...

Discus and support i have checked for bluetooth drivers in device manager but there are none listed can you... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; locate bluetooth drivers for inspiron 5570... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by anthony scottxs, Jun 27, 2020.

1. i have checked for bluetooth drivers in device manager but there are none listed can you...

locate bluetooth drivers for inspiron 5570

:)

anthony scottxs, Jun 27, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

No bluetooth device listed to update drivers

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to find Bluetooth drivers on your computer. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

• Are you aware of any changes made to the computer recently?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

As you have mentioned that you are unable to find the drivers in the Device manager, you may want to try installing the drivers from the

computer manufacturer’s
    website and see if that helps. To download the drivers, expand
    Driver-Network section.

I would also suggest you to check if there are any hidden devices for Bluetooth under Bluetooth. To check this, refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Click on View and select
      Show hidden devices
    3. Check if there are Bluetooth drivers listed under
      Bluetooth.
    4. If you find any driver, right click on it and select
      Update Driver.
    5. Restart the computer.

For more information, see
    Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Bluetooth not listed in device manager

Hi Terence,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I regret the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you.

I suggest you to perform the following troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Method 1:

Run the hardware troubleshooter and check the issue status.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows key + W”.

• Type “Troubleshooter” in the Search box and hit enter.

• Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.

• Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.

• Follow the On Screen instructions.
    Method 2::Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the latest available drivers on manufacturer's website in compatibility mode.

Follow the steps below on how to install driver in compatibility mode:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

• Right click on the setup file of the driver and select “Properties”.

• Select “Compatibility” Tab.

• Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.

I hope the issue will be resolved. If you need any further assistance, please feel free to contact us again. We will be happy to assist you further.

Aswin_Anand, Aug 6, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

i have checked for bluetooth drivers in device manager but there are none listed can you...

Bluetooth Driver Disappears from Device Manager and Settings/Devices

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Drive. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter

You may follow the steps and check if it helps in resolving the issue, as the device might be hidden.

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Device Manager.
    • Click on View.
    • Click on Show Hidden Devices.
    • Search for the Bluetooth device.
    • Right click on the Bluetooth device and click
      uninstall.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist

Arun B J, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

i have checked for bluetooth drivers in device manager but there are none listed can you...

1. i have checked for bluetooth drivers in device manager but there are none listed can you... - Similar Threads - checked bluetooth drivers

2. Bluetooth drivers missing and not in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth drivers missing and not in device manager: Hello all,On windows 11, somehow in the last 24 hours I lost the ability to use bluetooth. I've seen it on other computers and have been unable to fix it. I have tried troubleshooting it with no resolution. The drivers are not found in device manager even after showing hidden...
  3. bluetooth not listed under device manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth not listed under device manager: is there a way to get bluetooth to show up under the device manager? windows is up to date. i'm guessing i need to reinstall drivers but can't seem to find where to do that. thanks...
  4. Driver list not showing up in Device Manager

Driver list not showing up in Device Manager: I am trying to install a driver for an xbox 360 wireless controller adapter. I have always had to manually install the driver for the one I have but I cant do it on my freshest install of Windows 10 Pro. when I go to select the driver I want from a list of available drivers,...
  5. Not showing bluetooth device driver on list

Not showing bluetooth device driver on list: Not showing bluetooth device driver on list, please report me the exact model and the right driver for my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-showing-bluetooth-device-driver-on-list/d95b7172-18b4-4ab6-9a71-ee232800616f
  6. No bluetooth device listed to update drivers

No bluetooth device listed to update drivers: I have a HP Pavilion 23 all in one, model #23-p110 and can not find Bluetooth in the device manager section so I am unable to update drivers. Do I just need to order a USB Bluetooth adapter and be done with it?...
  7. None of your drives can be managed with Device Encryption?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    None of your drives can be managed with Device Encryption?: After I used manage-bde to delete the old Recovery Password and add a new Recovery Password on C:, "Setting >> Update & Security >> Device Encryption" told me that "None of your drives can be managed with Device Encryption". There was a Local Disk C: here, but it disappeared...
  8. No bluetooth driver in device manager

No bluetooth driver in device manager: I tried to turn Bluetooth on and off and then the switch icon was no longer there I looked in device manager even under hidden devices but there is no Bluetooth icons anywhere....
  9. Three devices listed in the device manager have no drivers.

Three devices listed in the device manager have no drivers.: After installing Windows 10 Pro 1809, I ended up with three devices which have no drivers: Code: PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Pocessing controller PCI Device SMI Bus Controller[/quote] Everything is working fine, and I just want to know about them. 126920
  10. Three devices listed in the device manager have no drivers.

in Windows 10 Support
    Three devices listed in the device manager have no drivers.: After installing Windows 10 Pro 1809, I ended up with three devices which have no drivers: Code: PCI Data Acquisition and Signal Pocessing controller PCI Device SMI Bus Controller[/quote] Everything is working fine, and I just want to know about them. 126920