Windows 10: I have completed my microsoft cloud skills challenge learning modules within 30 days , but...

Discus and support I have completed my microsoft cloud skills challenge learning modules within 30 days , but... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have completed my microsoft cloud skills challenge learning modules within 30 days , but i received the mail without vocher in the mail , you can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VENU GOPAL REDDY DATLA, Mar 31, 2023.

1. I have completed my microsoft cloud skills challenge learning modules within 30 days , but...

I have completed my microsoft cloud skills challenge learning modules within 30 days , but i received the mail without vocher in the mail , you can check it in the below screenshot

:)

VENU GOPAL REDDY DATLA, Mar 31, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

Learning Module: Manage Windows 10 updates in the cloud

Read more:

Brink, Mar 31, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Step up your Cloud skills at free Microsoft TechSummit near you

Source: Ready to step up your skills? Join us at a free Microsoft TechSummit near you! - Microsoft Tech Community

Brink, Mar 31, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

I have completed my microsoft cloud skills challenge learning modules within 30 days , but...

Step up your Cloud skills at free Microsoft TechSummit near you

Source: Ready to step up your skills? Join us at a free Microsoft TechSummit near you! - Microsoft Tech Community

Brink, Mar 31, 2023
Thema:

I have completed my microsoft cloud skills challenge learning modules within 30 days , but...

1. I have completed my microsoft cloud skills challenge learning modules within 30 days , but... - Similar Threads - completed microsoft cloud

2. Microsoft Cloud Skill Challenge

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft Cloud Skill Challenge: I completed this challenge and I received the email to redeem the free certification exam. I click 'Claim Now', then on the next page I click 'eligible exams', after that I select 'AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator', on the next page I scroll down and click on 'Schedule...
  3. Microsoft Cloud Skill Challenge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Cloud Skill Challenge: I completed this challenge and I received the email to redeem the free certification exam. I click 'Claim Now', then on the next page I click 'eligible exams', after that I select 'AZ-104: Microsoft Azure Administrator', on the next page I scroll down and click on 'Schedule...
  4. Microsoft Cloud Skill Challenge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 30 days

in Windows 10 Gaming
    30 days: Hi can u please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/30-days/86fbd689-8b50-44d1-a85f-f022bca8f1cb
  6. 30 days

30 days: Hi can u please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/30-days/86fbd689-8b50-44d1-a85f-f022bca8f1cb
  7. All of my June Daily Challenge completed days is missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All of my June Daily Challenge completed days is missing.: All of my June Daily Challenge completed days is missing. I was current for the month of June with everydays gamies completed. Until today. I had one game to complete. Now all of Junes games are showing 0/5...
  8. All of my June Daily Challenge completed days is missing.

All of my June Daily Challenge completed days is missing.: All of my June Daily Challenge completed days is missing. I was current for the month of June with everydays gamies completed. Until today. I had one game to complete. Now all of Junes games are showing 0/5...
  9. I have completed my microsoft cloud skills challenge learning modules within 30 days , but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have completed my microsoft cloud skills challenge learning modules within 30 days , but...: I have completed my microsoft cloud skills challenge learning modules within 30 days , but i received the mail without vocher in the mail , you can check it in the below screenshot...
  10. Windows 10 Pro will NOT complete the update. I have paused it for 30 days, but then what.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro will NOT complete the update. I have paused it for 30 days, but then what.: Every single time Windows 10 Pro tries to update I get the blue screen telling me how it didn't work and that it is reverting back... (then it locks up on that screen). I have tried 6 times. Is there something I can post here and share to get to the bottom of this? Wife...