Windows 10: I have connected instrument to PC & some work is going on, but unexpectedly instrument is...

Discus and support I have connected instrument to PC & some work is going on, but unexpectedly instrument is... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Driver Management concluded the process to install driver cmusb. inf-amd64_ba4tc9c345a863a1\cmusb. inf for Device instance ID... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ramkrishna Wale, Dec 21, 2020.

1. I have connected instrument to PC & some work is going on, but unexpectedly instrument is...

Driver Management concluded the process to install driver
    cmusb. inf-amd64_ba4tc9c345a863a1\cmusb. inf for Device instance ID

USB\VID_0994&PID_000D\7&13602408&0&1. with the following status : 0x0.

Driven Management has concluded the process to add Service CmUsb64 for Device
    Instance ID USB\VID_0994&PID 000D\7&13602408&0&1_ with the following status: 0.

I got above info in system log and my work is hampered a lot.

Please suggest to avoid these type of events

:)

Ramkrishna Wale, Dec 21, 2020

2. How to change mob no in same mob instrument?

How to change my mob no in same mob instrument?

kiritmehta85, Dec 21, 2020
  3. N95 8GB - instrument becoming hot

Hello all,

I own N 95- 8 GB. I bought it on February and it was working fine till yesterday evening. Suddenly, the instrument became very hot and got switched off. I couldnt switch it on and when I charged for some time, I could switch it on. I charged whole day and the
    battery is getting drained within minutes.Also, instrument is becoming very hot.

Any one faced the same problem?

Do I have to replace the battery?

or Is it because of some application which is draining the battery?

Plz help....

Thanks,

Sreeja

sreejaoops, Dec 21, 2020
  4. LemP Win User

I have connected instrument to PC & some work is going on, but unexpectedly instrument is...

Top Left Hand USB port on my HP TouchSmart 520 PC doesn't work

If only one USB port isn't working but the others are, it generally means a hardware problem.

Take a look at Device Manager (click Start, type Device Manager in the Search box, and press Enter)

Double-click "Universal Serial Bus controllers"

If you see an entry with a warning icon ...

• what is its complete name?
    • double-click it and report its "Device Status"

The "HP Virtual Agent" offers this possibility:

USB 3.0 ports stop working after an update for the Texas Instruments XHCI controller
    An incompatible update for the Texas Instruments XHCI controller was delivered through Microsoft Windows Update. If your computer received this update, use the following steps to roll the controller driver back to the previous version:

1. Click Start, enter device manager into the search field, and then click Device Manager from the results.
    2. In Device Manager, click the plus sign (+) next to Universal Serial Bus Controllers to expand the list.
    3. Right-click Texas Instruments XHCI Controller and then select Properties.

If Texas Instruments XHCI Controller is not listed, then this is not what is causing the problem with your USB Device. Stop here, and try another suggested solution in this document.
    4. Click the Driver tab, and then click Roll back driver.
    5. Click Yes on the confirmation window to go back to the previous driver.
    6. Click Close, and then restart your computer. The USB ports should work again.

If the USB ports still do not work, the wires connecting the USB board to the motherboard USB pins might not be securely connected. The computer might need to be serviced to connect the USB board wires to the motherboard connectors.

Thema:

I have connected instrument to PC & some work is going on, but unexpectedly instrument is...

1. I have connected instrument to PC & some work is going on, but unexpectedly instrument is... - Similar Threads - connected instrument going

2. What is Dell Instrumentation?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is Dell Instrumentation?: Can someone please explain to me what Dell Instrumentation is? It shows up in Device Manager but I cannot find anything online that explains what it actually is....
  3. What is Dell Instrumentation?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is Dell Instrumentation?: Can someone please explain to me what Dell Instrumentation is? It shows up in Device Manager but I cannot find anything online that explains what it actually is....
  4. Musical instruments in the “type here to search” bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Musical instruments in the “type here to search” bar: I just powered on my laptop and just noticed that on the right side of the “type here to search” bar there are some musical instruments and sometimes it appears a hill with a sun behind of it ?. If I click on the screen goes a bit darker and it seems something is loading...
  5. Musical instruments in the “type here to search” bar

Musical instruments in the “type here to search” bar: I just powered on my laptop and just noticed that on the right side of the “type here to search” bar there are some musical instruments and sometimes it appears a hill with a sun behind of it ?. If I click on the screen goes a bit darker and it seems something is loading...
  6. Windows Management Instrumentation Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Management Instrumentation Software: I received an error message "Cannot access the Windows Management Instrumentation Software. Windows files may be moved or missing". This was after I had tried to download Nikon Studio software from the Nikon website. Nikon support tried various things without success before...
  7. Windows Management Instrumentation Software

Windows Management Instrumentation Software: I received an error message "Cannot access the Windows Management Instrumentation Software. Windows files may be moved or missing". This was after I had tried to download Nikon Studio software from the Nikon website. Nikon support tried various things without success before...
  8. MSFS2020 Logitech Flight Instrument Panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MSFS2020 Logitech Flight Instrument Panel: Hi, I can't install. Win10 updated, FS2020 updated, Logitech newest driver downloaded and run as described without plugged device, got a message driver is installed, device is ready tu use, but nothing happens, I see a yellow message at the device, message is no driver...
  9. Voice/Musical Instrument Recording with backing track

Voice/Musical Instrument Recording with backing track: Hi, I am an amateur musician. I want to record music played on Harmonica along with a backing track played in the background. Probably this is called overdubbing. So can I do this with Voice Recorder. The final recorded music should play both ..the harmonica music and the...
  10. Windows managment instrumentation wont disable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows managment instrumentation wont disable: when i try to enable or disable WIM in services tab it just re-enables itself https://gyazo.com/f60ee8cbd08c85b54792c8e3b8985898 i also have a screenshot of me using cmd to try to disable it but never works https://gyazo.com/8cf9d684d065e4b350069a6876cf5959...