Windows 10: I have connection but no WiFi after reinstalling windows

Discus and support I have connection but no WiFi after reinstalling windows in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After reinstalling windows in my pc i cant keep a WiFi connection for more than 5 minutes without getting disconnected from internet but not from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Miguel Lona, May 13, 2021.

1. I have connection but no WiFi after reinstalling windows

After reinstalling windows in my pc i cant keep a WiFi connection for more than 5 minutes without getting disconnected from internet but not from the connection.Sorry, im not english speaker

:)

Miguel Lona, May 13, 2021
  2. wabbles Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, May 13, 2021
  3. simrick Win User
    When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

Hi Wabbles and welcome to Tenforums.

I've got 4 systems connecting via wireless; all adapters are different makes; all have zero issues, and two of them are old (wireless-G only). Most every issue I have seen with wireless connections has been driver-related. (Or, impending router failure.) I would suggest identifying your adapter model/make, and searching for different drivers that you can try out. And, sometimes an older driver works better than a newer one (just had this issue on a system I was working on yesterday). Also, verify you have these same connection issues when connecting to different routers, just to rule that out.

simrick, May 13, 2021
  4. Kem Mon Win User

I have connection but no WiFi after reinstalling windows

Windows 10 - WIFI 2 - Cant connect

Hi
    Myamara,

It is possible that your drivers are outdated or the connection itself has the issue. We suggest that you perform
    these methods of troubleshooting
    and check if there are any changes:

Method 1: Reset TCP/IP

To do this, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      this command:

• netsh int ip reset
        and hit
        Enter.

Exit
    Command Prompt
    and
    monitor your WiFi connection.

Method 2: Disable auto turn-off of WiFi device.

Go to
    Network and Sharing Center. At the
    right pane, click
    Change adapter settings.
    Right-click
    on your
    connection name(WiFi name)
    and go to
    Properties.Click
    the
    "Configure..."
    button and go to
    Power Management
    tab.Uncheck/disable
    the
    radio button
    for
    "Allow this device to turn off this device to save power". And then,
    Restart the PC(Important).

Method 3: Reconfigure TCP/IP

To do this, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Run
      these following commands:

• netsh int tcp set heuristics
        disabled

• netsh int tcp
        set global autotuninglevel=disabled

• netsh int tcp set global
        rss=enabled

Update us on how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, May 13, 2021
Thema:

I have connection but no WiFi after reinstalling windows

1. I have connection but no WiFi after reinstalling windows - Similar Threads - connection WiFi reinstalling

2. My WiFi is connected but I have no internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My WiFi is connected but I have no internet: My TVs have a WiFi connection and they work normally, however my phone and computer also have a WiFi connection but they don’t work. Anyone know why my TVs work however my phone and computer don’t?...
  3. My WiFi is connected but I have no internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My WiFi is connected but I have no internet: My TVs have a WiFi connection and they work normally, however my phone and computer also have a WiFi connection but they don’t work. Anyone know why my TVs work however my phone and computer don’t?...
  4. My WiFi is connected but I have no internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I cannot connect to my WiFi. No WiFi icon. I have Windows 11 Home.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot connect to my WiFi. No WiFi icon. I have Windows 11 Home.: I cannot connect to my WiFi and no WiFi icon. I have Windows 11 Home https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-connect-to-my-wifi-no-wifi-icon-i-have/1a420e45-1d0c-4276-83a2-7ba64253cdbe
  6. Having a problem with Wify Connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having a problem with Wify Connection: Hi Team,Currently I need your assistance, I have upgraded windows 11 home single language with the latest version 22H2. The problem comes up from the internet connection through wify. This problem can be described as follow:1. It has a problem to connect internet connection...
  7. Having a problem with Wify Connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having a problem with Wify Connection: Hi Team,Currently I need your assistance, I have upgraded windows 11 home single language with the latest version 22H2. The problem comes up from the internet connection through wify. This problem can be described as follow:1. It has a problem to connect internet connection...
  8. I have wifi connection on my computer and wifi connection on my printer but I cannot print!...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have wifi connection on my computer and wifi connection on my printer but I cannot print!...: Help, I cannot print with my new printer. I have installed the printer but the computer and printer aren't talking to one another. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-wifi-connection-on-my-computer-and-wifi/d0f2f94d-da67-4fa7-a807-c39890775abc
  9. Help the lan is connected but it shows that i have no wifi and the wifi thing at the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help the lan is connected but it shows that i have no wifi and the wifi thing at the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ItzBomber [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gg5un7/help_the_lan_is_connected_but_it_shows_that_i/
  10. i have reinstalled windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i have reinstalled windows: reinstalled win 10 but cant activate it it says 0x80072f8f https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/i-have-reinstalled-windows/d905159e-6a8c-45ec-84b0-99d855aa1695