Windows 10: I have created a mini dump folder in one drive. How do I send it to Microsoft support?

Discus and support I have created a mini dump folder in one drive. How do I send it to Microsoft support? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have created a mini dump folder in one drive. How do I send it to Microsoft support?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by jsknight100, Apr 21, 2021.

1. I have created a mini dump folder in one drive. How do I send it to Microsoft support?

I have created a mini dump folder in one drive. How do I send it to Microsoft support?

:)

jsknight100, Apr 21, 2021
  2. Anak Win User

Optical Drive Issue

Hi Jerry, you're welcome.

Here's mine after I rt clk'd on my Documents Folder like you show in Scrsht 11:

I have created a mini dump folder in one drive. How do I send it to Microsoft support? [​IMG]

I'd like to wait until you reply to my question in Scrsht 12, if it is a remnant of the process try deleting the one on the dsktp and see if the one in send to also disappears. If it stays in send to, test it, and if you're still having problems I'd suggest you could go back to: Option One: To Add or Remove Items in Send To context menu for Your Account (current user) and do Step 3 to remove it and start over using Step 4 but be very careful of your steps in creating the shortcut and be sure you d&d that shortcut to the send to part of the address.

I'm busy today and I probably won't be back until the evening.

3. Is there an option to add drives & folders to "Send to" list to transfer the files within the system in Windows 10.

Hello,

Thank you for responding quickly with the answers to the above questions.

You can transfer the files & folders within the system by adding the drives & folders to the “Send to” list. You first have to list the drives or folders under the “Send to” list and then use the function to move the
    files.

To add the drives or folders under “Send to” list, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows logo + R keys on the keyboard to open the
      Run command.
    • Type shell:sendto in the command box and press
      Enter
      key on the keyboard.
    • From the left side panel of the window, drag and drop the folders & drives you want to be shown under the
      Send to option.
    • Close the window after adding the folders & drives under the Send to list.
    • Right click on any of the file, hover the mouse pointer over to the
      Send to
      option on the context menu and check if the added folders & drives are listed.

Write to us with the status of the issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Apr 21, 2021
  4. topgundcp Win User

I have created a mini dump folder in one drive. How do I send it to Microsoft support?

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Apr 21, 2021
Thema:

1. I have created a mini dump folder in one drive. How do I send it to Microsoft support? - Similar Threads - created mini dump

2. I NEED HELP WITH THIS mini dump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I NEED HELP WITH THIS mini dump: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  3. I NEED HELP WITH THIS mini dump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I NEED HELP WITH THIS mini dump: ************* Preparing the environment for Debugger Extensions Gallery repositories ************** ExtensionRepository : Implicit UseExperimentalFeatureForNugetShare : false AllowNugetExeUpdate : false AllowNugetMSCredentialProviderInstall : false...
  4. I NEED HELP WITH THIS mini dump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Reason for the mini dump folder was created empty while unexpected reboot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reason for the mini dump folder was created empty while unexpected reboot.: Reason for the mini dump folder was created empty while unexpected reboot.Suggest me the steps to find the root cause of unexpected reboot in the above case...
  6. Reason for the mini dump folder was created empty while unexpected reboot.

Reason for the mini dump folder was created empty while unexpected reboot.: Reason for the mini dump folder was created empty while unexpected reboot.Suggest me the steps to find the root cause of unexpected reboot in the above case...
  7. Where do I send the link to my mini dumps and nfo file for BSOD support?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where do I send the link to my mini dumps and nfo file for BSOD support?: I have followed the articles of turning on the Verifier and packaging up my mini dump files and nfo file. But I don't know how/where to send the link to get some Microsoft help....
  8. Where do I send the link to my mini dumps and nfo file for BSOD support?

Where do I send the link to my mini dumps and nfo file for BSOD support?: I have followed the articles of turning on the Verifier and packaging up my mini dump files and nfo file. But I don't know how/where to send the link to get some Microsoft help....
  9. Where do I send the link to my mini dumps and nfo file for BSOD support?

10. Mini dump

Mini dump: Can anyone analyze my mini dumps and tell me what they mean here they are theres 3 of them https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ap7fz_7nVtBulGIWvCwznEGngvFS?e=Y2iN5R https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mini-dump/8e370380-ebcd-46e2-9086-6c0405902635