Windows 10: I have created a netflix app with microsoft edge. When I watch a movie, however, the bar...

Discus and support I have created a netflix app with microsoft edge. When I watch a movie, however, the bar... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Dlavolo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hu3onc/i_have_created_a_netflix_app_with_microsoft_edge/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Dlavolo, Jul 19, 2020.

1. I have created a netflix app with microsoft edge. When I watch a movie, however, the bar...

/u/Dlavolo, Jul 19, 2020

2. Cannot get NetFlix

Since installing Windows 10 I cannot watch movies on Netflix. I can access the Netflix website, however, when I click on the show I was watching I get an error message.

I know it's not the Netflix website because I can watch the movies on my other computer.

Any suggestions ??

SassyRider, Jul 19, 2020
  3. I have some problems in my Windows 10 when i try to run Netflix.

Hello Fenton,

• Are you watching Netflix via browser or Netflix app?
    • If browser then which browser are you using o watch Netflix movies?

If you are using Netflix via Internet Explorer, then we suggest you to follow the below step and check if it helps:

Step 1: Disable add-ons and check if you are facing the same issue:

Manage add-ons in Internet Explorer

Step 2: Reset Internet Explorer and check:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/reset-ie-settings#ie=ie-11

Disclaimer: The Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature might reset security settings or privacy settings that you added to the list of Trusted Sites. The Reset Internet
    Explorer Settings feature might also reset parental control settings. We recommend that you note these sites before you use the Reset Internet Explorer Settings feature. Also re-enable the add-ons..

Step 3: If you are using Netflix app, then try the below steps and check:

I would suggest you to run the Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Let us know the status of the issue. We ill be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 19, 2020
  4. Dia01 Win User

I have created a netflix app with microsoft edge. When I watch a movie, however, the bar...

My pc freezes when watching Netflix

Might not be the issue but my HTPC doesn't play nice with Netflix when watching through Microsoft Edge as the video blanks in and out. Try Chrome if that's the case.

Dia01, Jul 19, 2020
Thema:

I have created a netflix app with microsoft edge. When I watch a movie, however, the bar...

1. I have created a netflix app with microsoft edge. When I watch a movie, however, the bar... - Similar Threads - created netflix app

2. i have downloaded microsoft 10 and everytime i watch a movie the task bar screen pops up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have downloaded microsoft 10 and everytime i watch a movie the task bar screen pops up...: everytime i watch a video or have meetings were a screen needs to be used this cortana or task bar screen pops up and i am unable to watch my lectures. its really annoying me now...
  3. i have downloaded microsoft 10 and everytime i watch a movie the task bar screen pops up...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have downloaded microsoft 10 and everytime i watch a movie the task bar screen pops up...: everytime i watch a video or have meetings were a screen needs to be used this cortana or task bar screen pops up and i am unable to watch my lectures. its really annoying me now...
  4. i have downloaded microsoft 10 and everytime i watch a movie the task bar screen pops up...

in Cortana
  5. VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL when Fullscreen Netflix on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL when Fullscreen Netflix on Microsoft Edge: Hey there,I've been having this problem for quite a while now.Every time it happens, it happens a few times in a row. as in i get kicked out, reboot and try again, get kicked out and try againAnd then after 3 or 4 tries, i go and Watch Netflix on Google Chrome.Why do i not...
  6. VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL when Fullscreen Netflix on Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL when Fullscreen Netflix on Microsoft Edge: Hey there,I've been having this problem for quite a while now.Every time it happens, it happens a few times in a row. as in i get kicked out, reboot and try again, get kicked out and try againAnd then after 3 or 4 tries, i go and Watch Netflix on Google Chrome.Why do i not...
  7. I have a reliably reproducible BSOD in dxgmms2.sys when watching Netflix in Edge

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a reliably reproducible BSOD in dxgmms2.sys when watching Netflix in Edge: Hello . I am currently using the new Edge browser (the latest stable though I was facing same issue in beta) to watch Netflix as it allow hardware accelerated 1080p playback. Every time I finish an episode of a show and click next episode while the browser is in full screen...
  8. netflix movies

netflix movies: how do I project movies to tv from laptop with windows 10-s trying chromecast https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/netflix-movies/7c3587a0-3763-489b-903a-8867d46ab781
  9. Netflix app and Netflix on Edge = hard lock

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Netflix app and Netflix on Edge = hard lock: The issue... Randomly, when using the Netflix app or Edge to stream Netflix, the entire PC will lock up. No error, nothing in events. Hard reset only option. My setup... Windows 10 latest i7 @ 3.7ghz 32GB DDR 3 @ 1333 AMD 850+ GPU multi monitor output - 2 x HDMI, 1...
  10. when I watch movies on Movies&TV app,I saw the green screen on this app. I mean I cant see...

when I watch movies on Movies&TV app,I saw the green screen on this app. I mean I cant see...: when I watch movies on Movies&TV app,I saw the green screen on this app. I mean I cant see characters and colors * Moved from IE10/Win8 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/when-i-watch-movies-on-moviestv-appi-saw-the-green/0c11f734-326a-47b8-baff-0bc793ea149d