Windows 10: I have created a new network. It only appears on the managed known network list

Discus and support I have created a new network. It only appears on the managed known network list in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have created a new network. It only appears on the managed known network list. I am not able to connect to it because it is not an available... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by wailana, Nov 8, 2018.

1. wailana Win User

I have created a new network. It only appears on the managed known network list

I have created a new network. It only appears on the managed known network list. I am not able to connect to it because it is not an available network.

Napoa L

:)

wailana, Nov 8, 2018
  2. Ian Ser Win User

Why windows 10 creates a second wireless network?

The issue usually happens when you change your network password. Your PC remembered the last network successfully and when you've changed, it created another as you have set your network to automatically connect to the first one.

We suggest removing the network that you're not connected to. Follow the steps below:

• Click Start or press the Windows button on your keyboard.
    • Click Settings and choose Network & Internet.
    • Click Wi-Fi and then choose Manage known networks.
    • Choose the network the duplicate network and click Forget.

Let us know the results.

Ian Ser, Nov 9, 2018
  3. connecting a wireless wifi external network adapter in Windows 10

We suggest that you try to delete the old network connection profile, start the service, and create a new profile. To delete a wireless network profile in Windows 10, follow these steps:

• Click the Network icon located at the lower right corner of your screen.
    • Click Network settings.
    • Click Manage Wi-Fi settings.
    • Under Manage known networks, click the network you want to delete.
    • Click Forget.

Note: You may also type netsh wlan show profiles in the
    Command Prompt to manage and delete wireless network profiles.

Regards.

Aileen Alf, Nov 9, 2018
  4. OneMoar Win User

Need Advice from Network Managers - Managed Wireless

cloud based network management is a stupid idea for too many reasons to list in this thread
    and honestly growing a bit tired with with remixedcat pushing meraki in every single networking thread... I wonder how much cisco pays him ...
    the unifi is most likely atheros AR7240 or broadcom BCM4706 cpu's both are mips and operate at about 400 to 600Mhz good for about 200MB/s total thoughput

OneMoar, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

1. I have created a new network. It only appears on the managed known network list - Similar Threads - created network appears

2. Manage known networks only last connect WiFi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Manage known networks only last connect WiFi: I only see the last connected network in the list of known networks. If I want to log in to the previous network I have to enter your password. The network reset did not help.I suppose there might be a problem somewhere in the registers. In the picture you can see that...
  3. Manage known networks only last connect WiFi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Manage known networks only last connect WiFi: I only see the last connected network in the list of known networks. If I want to log in to the previous network I have to enter your password. The network reset did not help.I suppose there might be a problem somewhere in the registers. In the picture you can see that...
  4. Manage known networks only last connect WiFi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Hidden Network is the only network appearing

Hidden Network is the only network appearing: Hello, The hidden network is the only network appearing. I have updated the network driver for my IntelR Dual Band Wireless-AC 8260 adapter and it says that the device is working in the device manager. I have also tried resetting my network settings and have updated my...
  6. Network shows on PC "Manage Known Networks" but not on Available Networks

Network shows on PC "Manage Known Networks" but not on Available Networks: Several PCs use the network OK, and the problem PC is only 2 metres from the Router. It shows lots of other networks, but not the one which it should show, as used by the other PCs and showing in "Manage Known Networks" . I put it there anually. Trouble shooter does not help....
  7. WiFi appears in Manage Known Networks but not in Show Available Networks

WiFi appears in Manage Known Networks but not in Show Available Networks: I have two Internet Service Providers at home, one is on fibre and other on landline. Both of them were available on my Desktop, Laptop and iPhone till recently. The fibre of the connection has suddenly disappeared from the Desktop only although it shows in Manage Known...
  8. WiFi appears in Manage Known Networks, not in Show Available Networks

WiFi appears in Manage Known Networks, not in Show Available Networks: I have two Internet Service Providers at home, one is on fibre and other on landline. Both of them were available on my Desktop, Laptop and iPhone till recently. The fibre of the connection has suddenly disappeared from the Desktop only although it shows in Manage Known...
  9. Manage Known Networks not an option

Manage Known Networks not an option: I was finding my computer was having some trouble with the wifi. When I ran the troubleshooter, it told me the problem was that I was not set up to connect to a given network automatically. Given that this network is one I used on a business trip on the other side of the...
  10. "show available networks" & "manage known networks" disappeared

"show available networks" & "manage known networks" disappeared: hi! all, under "wireless network connection" settings, there are "show available networks" & "manage known networks" options that can be clicked. however, when I tried to click on either option, nothing happens. if I tried to click on the wifi icon on lower right hand...