Windows 10: i have created a video using microsoft photos how do i burn to a dvd

Discus and support i have created a video using microsoft photos how do i burn to a dvd in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i have created a video using microsoft photos how do i burn to a dvd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by martinheydon, May 25, 2020.

1. i have created a video using microsoft photos how do i burn to a dvd

i have created a video using microsoft photos how do i burn to a dvd

:)

martinheydon, May 25, 2020

2. Burn pics and videos to DVD

Hi Ewan,

You can also burn pictures and videos to DVD by using the File Explorer. To get started, follow these steps:

• Insert the disc and open the File Explorer.
    • Select the files that you want to burn.
    • Right-click and send to DVD RW Drive (Di have created a video using microsoft photos how do i burn to a dvd :).
    • Create a disc title.
    • Once you are done, click Finish burning.
    If you'd prefer to use a third-party software, we suggest that you check
    Windows Store
    for available apps that you can install.

Let us know if you have other questions in mind.

Jennifer Cha, May 25, 2020
  3. How do I burn photos to dvd from Microsoft photos

Hi Barrie,

Windows 10's Photos app is mainly designed as a photo viewer. If you want to burn the photos to your DVD disc, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Insert the DVD disc.
    • Go to the location of the photos that you want to burn and select it. For example:
      This PC > Pictures.
    • Under the Share tab on the upper part of the window, select the
      Burn to disc option.
    • Once finished, right-click the drive's icon in File Explorer
      and press Eject .
    Also, if you want our developers to hear your thoughts, you can post it on
    Feedback Hub
    to improve your Windows experience.

Feel free to contact us if you need assistance with Windows.

Dennis Mop, May 25, 2020
  4. i have created a video using microsoft photos how do i burn to a dvd

burning videos to DVD

Hi

My name is Lester and hopefully, this helps answer your question.

For us to burn the Videos from your iphone we need to import the video first, follow the steps below for us to fix the issue.

Step 1.

Plug in the phone to your PC using USB cable, then go to This PC > look for your iphone> right click the Iphone and click "Import pictures and videos" (follow the steps to import all videos and photos)

Step 2.

Insert the DVD

1. Insert a blank (empty) CD or DVD into the CD/DVD burner drive of your PC.

2. Open File Explorer (Windows Explorer).

Windows 10 File Explorer

3. Go to the location on your computer where the files or folders are stored you want to burn to a CD or DVD.

4. Select all files or folders.

5. Right-click on the selected files or folders, go to Send to, and then click on your CD/DVD burner drive (e.g., DVD RW Drive (Di have created a video using microsoft photos how do i burn to a dvd :) or CD RW Drive (Ei have created a video using microsoft photos how do i burn to a dvd :)).

A “Burn a Disc” window will appear.

6. At Disc title, you enter a name for your disc.

7. Select the With a CD/DVD player option.

8. Click on the Next button.

You can also follow the steps here:

https://www.easytechguides.com/burn-a-cd-or-dvd...

I hope this will help us fix the issue.

Lester

Independent Advisor

Lester BernardReyes, May 25, 2020
Thema:

i have created a video using microsoft photos how do i burn to a dvd

1. i have created a video using microsoft photos how do i burn to a dvd - Similar Threads - created video using

2. How do I burn a Music Video DVD on my home computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I burn a Music Video DVD on my home computer?: How do I burn a Music Video DVD on my home computer using Windows 7? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-burn-a-music-video-dvd-on-my-home/15c2bd52-aa83-4d69-90a9-3f13ca496f18
  3. How do I burn a Music Video DVD on my home computer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I burn a Music Video DVD on my home computer?: How do I burn a Music Video DVD on my home computer using Windows 7? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-burn-a-music-video-dvd-on-my-home/15c2bd52-aa83-4d69-90a9-3f13ca496f18
  4. burning videos to DVD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    burning videos to DVD: hello, looking for help burning my iPhone videos to a DVD. I have windows movie maker - but no other dvd creator will install with Windows 10. It used to work on my old computer, but have no idea how to burn the files now. Whenever I try, it just burns the actual number...
  5. How do i burn photos to a dvd?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do i burn photos to a dvd?: how do I burn photos to a dvd? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-burn-photos-to-a-dvd/f58a4ddf-2f51-4b55-9828-fc07d1eceee5"
  6. How do I burn a DVD so the videos are not in alphabetical order?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I burn a DVD so the videos are not in alphabetical order?: When I burn a CD no matter what order I add videos, it puts them in alphabetical order. I want them in the order I add them. How do I do this? I have a Toshiba laptop with Windows 10 and I use the CD software that comes with it....
  7. I am having trouble burning videos onto dvd

I am having trouble burning videos onto dvd: I am having trouble burning videos onto dvd. How do I do this with windows 10. What type of dvd am I supposed to use? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-10/3cadac06-7955-4253-afc1-4538f5338acd
  8. Burning Photos to DVD using Microsoft 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Burning Photos to DVD using Microsoft 10: I want to burn photos to a DVD. When doing this, the results worked well on my PC (i.e., I can play the developed photo show) but the disk will not play on my DVD player. I have been told by my son that I have burned "data" rather than photos. How can I fix things so that...
  9. HOW DO YOU BURN DVD VIDEOS TO A DISC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HOW DO YOU BURN DVD VIDEOS TO A DISC: HOW CAN I DUMP THIS TROUBLESOME WINDOWS 10 AND GO BACK TO wINDOWS 7? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/how-do-you-burn-dvd-videos-to-a-disc/d3351572-93d1-4ed9-b7b5-422933854019
  10. How do I burn a DVD?

How do I burn a DVD?: Can someone point me in the direction of a tutorial for this? In Windows it was quite straightforward, I do it in Windows Explorer. File Explorer in Win10 though? I'm lost. I've got to the bit where I name the DVD and the window is there showing me the files waiting to...