Windows 10: I have current Windows 10 (1809) installed but not activated

Discus and support I have current Windows 10 (1809) installed but not activated in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have current Windows 10 (1809) installed but not activated. I thought I had upgraded several years ago from Windows 8, but about a year ago I had to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GregWalker6, Feb 11, 2019.

1. I have current Windows 10 (1809) installed but not activated

I have current Windows 10 (1809) installed but not activated. I thought I had upgraded several years ago from Windows 8, but about a year ago I had to replace my hard drive. What do I need to do to activate the Windows 10 on my computer?

:)

GregWalker6, Feb 11, 2019

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Feb 12, 2019
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Feb 12, 2019
  4. I have current Windows 10 (1809) installed but not activated

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

I have current Windows 10 (1809) installed but not activated

1. I have current Windows 10 (1809) installed but not activated - Similar Threads - current 1809 installed

2. I have a problem with windows 10 activation (0x803fa067)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have a problem with windows 10 activation (0x803fa067): I bought this new PC with windows 10 pro pre installed and activated. I start using it, and for the first week there wasn't any problem. Today I bought a wireless USB WiFi adapter and connected to my computer. So, when I finally start having internet I logging in my Microsoft...
  3. Windows 10 Pro is activated, but I keep getting popups saying I have to activate it or my...

Windows 10 Pro is activated, but I keep getting popups saying I have to activate it or my...: I purchased my laptop second hand. The previous owner does not have the product key for Windows 10 Pro nor can he obtain any license numbers from the company who sold it to him. I went to command prompt and entered: wmic path softwarelicensingservice get...
  4. windows 10 ver 1809 activation

windows 10 ver 1809 activation: the other day mt deactivation kept i saying key no longer valid so got on microsoft help now now my windows says its oem i had a 8.1 retail full ver pro when 10 came out i upgraded from that like everybody else did had no problems even upgraded the computer a couple of...
  5. how do I tell if I have the current version of framework.net?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do I tell if I have the current version of framework.net?: how can I tell if I have the most current version of framework.net on my Windows 10 system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-tell-if-i-have-the-current-version-of/22266300-d961-42ce-b18a-9d1939802897
  6. Windows 10 Home SL activated but I have never installed it before!

Windows 10 Home SL activated but I have never installed it before!: Well, this is odd. I was doing an experiment seeing if I could upgrade a 10 Home SL to PRO keeping all programs etc. Of course, this is possible with Home. So I clean installed Home SL in a VM with a PRO digital licence fully expecting it to be unactivated as I have never...
  7. I have to activate Windows 10 every single day.

I have to activate Windows 10 every single day.: All is legal, my computer has a Win10 digital license, but I am prompted to activate every day. I do it, all works well, until tomorrow. Groundhog Day Ideas? Kevin 71273
  8. Win 10 - Icon is not currently active

Win 10 - Icon is not currently active: I have the win 10 icon in the notification list of my win 8.1 computer, but it won't show up on the toolbar even though I have set it to "show icon and notification." It says; "the icon is not currently active," even though I have already updated an identical desktop? 10011
  9. Cortana activation without minimizing current window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cortana activation without minimizing current window: Hi all, thanks to the forum help here, I have mapped the cortana activation to a button on an IR remote. I want to use Cortana with on my HTPC. However, when I activate Cortana, the media center software (KODI) is minimized to the task bar. Is is possible to set...
  10. I have a problem while install windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    I have a problem while install windows 10: I try to do clean install windows in my sister notebook when I try to select the drive to install windows 10 I got this error The disk you try to select has MBR partition ,please select disk that has EFI or GPT disk. [img] 11100