Windows 10: I have delete all my internet protocols by mistake and now Wi-Fi and Ethernet don't work

Discus and support I have delete all my internet protocols by mistake and now Wi-Fi and Ethernet don't work in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have delete all my internet protocols by mistake and now Wi-Fi and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ahmed Abd EL-galil, Dec 4, 2022.

1. I have delete all my internet protocols by mistake and now Wi-Fi and Ethernet don't work

I have delete all my internet protocols by mistake and now Wi-Fi and

:)

Ahmed Abd EL-galil, Dec 4, 2022
  2. PapsF12 Win User

Manage Wi-Fi Settings Mistake

Under the Manage Wi-Fi Settings... Manage Known Networks, I made a mistake and selected "FORGET" and then "APPLY". Afterwards, my Wi-Fi connection was not recognized. I connected the ethernet cable to the router and was back on the internet but it did not restore the router name in the Manage Known Networks. How can I restore the router name in that box?

PapsF12, Dec 4, 2022
  3. Karan Win User
    Problem with driver for Ethernet and Wi-Fi Adapter

I have been using windows 10 for past few months. Internet was working fine with both Ethernet and Wi-Fi till yesterday. Today when I turned on Laptop , both of them stopped working.
    Problems found by Troubleshooter :
    * there might be a problem with the driver for the Wi-Fi adapter.
    * there might be a problem with the driver for Ethernet adapter.

*cry*cry*cry*cry*cry*cry*cry*cry
    I have tried some solutions from internet, but they didn't work.
    * Troubleshooter doesn't solve the issue.
    * In device manager Disabled and enabled the drivers.
    * In device manager Uninstalled both the drivers and restarted the PC.
    * Tried solution regarding VPN - registry key delete . Seems that KEY is not present.

Additional Information :
    * I am having dual OS (Ubuntu). Both Wi-Fi and Ethernet works fine in Ubuntu.
    * I am using Dell Studio -1558, Windows 10 Home edition.
    * In Network ans sharing center - It says "You are currently not connected to any networks"
    * No IP has been assigned to either Wi-Fi or Ethernet. (as per the results from ifconfig command).

Please guide me on how to resolve this issue.
    I am in R&D department, So without internet, lot of my works are pending.
    Looking forward to a response as soon as possible.
    Thanks
    Praba

Karan, Dec 4, 2022
  4. I have delete all my internet protocols by mistake and now Wi-Fi and Ethernet don't work

Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, Dec 4, 2022
Thema:

I have delete all my internet protocols by mistake and now Wi-Fi and Ethernet don't work

1. I have delete all my internet protocols by mistake and now Wi-Fi and Ethernet don't work - Similar Threads - delete internet protocols

2. Wi-Fi not working with Ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi not working with Ethernet: Wi-Fi not working when using Ethernet cable. It says: “Ethernet” doesn’t have a valid IP configuration. It mentions how my data provider may have a limit on my data but can it remove my Wi-Fi connection to my PC? Idk pls help...
  3. Wi-Fi not working with Ethernet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi not working with Ethernet: Wi-Fi not working when using Ethernet cable. It says: “Ethernet” doesn’t have a valid IP configuration. It mentions how my data provider may have a limit on my data but can it remove my Wi-Fi connection to my PC? Idk pls help...
  4. Wi-Fi not working with Ethernet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I have delete all my internet protocols by mistake and now Wi-Fi and Ethernet don't work

I have delete all my internet protocols by mistake and now Wi-Fi and Ethernet don't work: I have delete all my internet protocols by mistake and now Wi-Fi and https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-delete-all-my-internet-protocols-by-mistake/b04f6818-a84e-447a-8a8b-529a60fa84b2
  6. I have delete all my internet protocols by mistake and now Wi-Fi and Ethernet don't work

I have delete all my internet protocols by mistake and now Wi-Fi and Ethernet don't work: I have delete all my internet protocols by mistake and now Wi-Fi and https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-delete-all-my-internet-protocols-by-mistake/b04f6818-a84e-447a-8a8b-529a60fa84b2
  7. I deleted a update and now my Wi-Fi won’t work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I deleted a update and now my Wi-Fi won’t work: I ran out of space on my asus laptop and I had to delete a update to be able to turn it on again but when it turned on I wasn’t able to access my Wi-Fi my Bluetooth works still. I tried the troubleshooter and it said there’s a problem with my driver I’ve tried resetting and...
  8. I deleted a update and now my Wi-Fi won’t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted a update and now my Wi-Fi won’t work: I ran out of space on my asus laptop and I had to delete a update to be able to turn it on again but when it turned on I wasn’t able to access my Wi-Fi my Bluetooth works still. I tried the troubleshooter and it said there’s a problem with my driver I’ve tried resetting and...
  9. I deleted a update and now my Wi-Fi won’t work

10. I don't have a Wi-Fi option.

I don't have a Wi-Fi option.: Hey, my computer can easily be connected to the internet via Ethernet. Yet, I can not keep my computer downstairs connected to the Ethernet. The problem is, I don't have an option to connect to Wifi, for example, I click on Internet/network in Settings, but the only options...