Windows 10: I have deleted my projects folder which have my all work on it permanently by accident if i...

Discus and support I have deleted my projects folder which have my all work on it permanently by accident if i... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/elnassermusic [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dzezcc/i_have_deleted_my_projects_folder_which_have_my/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/elnassermusic, Nov 21, 2019.

1. I have deleted my projects folder which have my all work on it permanently by accident if i...

/u/elnassermusic, Nov 21, 2019

2. Trouble deleting a folder

Thanks for the suggestion but it says "delete folder failed for E:\....." for each folder I try.

*Confused I have deleted my projects folder which have my all work on it permanently by accident if i... :confused:

Will I be forever stuck with these unnecessary folders? *Oh Well I have deleted my projects folder which have my all work on it permanently by accident if i... :eek:hwell:

oli_ramsay, Nov 21, 2019
  3. topgundcp Win User
    Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Nov 21, 2019
  4. I have deleted my projects folder which have my all work on it permanently by accident if i...

Permanently deleted a folder from C Drive

I permanently deleted a very important folders by accident and cannot find it anywhere. I did all the searches on the C-Drive. Please could you recommend how to retrieve it please. If I need to install a software to do so, is there a secure one I could
    use? Thank you so much.

Gabriella_here2, Nov 21, 2019
Thema:

I have deleted my projects folder which have my all work on it permanently by accident if i...

1. I have deleted my projects folder which have my all work on it permanently by accident if i... - Similar Threads - deleted projects folder

2. i accidently deleted all my windows files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i accidently deleted all my windows files: i accidently deleted all my windows files i was going to delete a file then i accidently pressed that little square that selects all files and i didn't relies till my pc wouldn't let me do anything not even factory reset my pc and I'm crying right now because i spent 2 grand...
  3. i accidently deleted all my windows files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i accidently deleted all my windows files: i accidently deleted all my windows files i was going to delete a file then i accidently pressed that little square that selects all files and i didn't relies till my pc wouldn't let me do anything not even factory reset my pc and I'm crying right now because i spent 2 grand...
  4. i accidently deleted all my windows files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have deleted my HKLM folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have deleted my HKLM folder: Today I wanted to disable Guest mode on google chrome, so I went to Command prompt and typed this command: REG DELETE HKLMthen it asked me if I want to delete this folder then i said yes, after a while I had a problem launching my apps such as After effects and Minecraft,...
  6. I have deleted my HKLM folder

I have deleted my HKLM folder: Today I wanted to disable Guest mode on google chrome, so I went to Command prompt and typed this command: REG DELETE HKLMthen it asked me if I want to delete this folder then i said yes, after a while I had a problem launching my apps such as After effects and Minecraft,...
  7. I have deleted my HKLM folder

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I deleted my One Drive folder on accident, and have lost years of documents and photos!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I deleted my One Drive folder on accident, and have lost years of documents and photos!: Hey all, Like the title says, I uninstalled OneDrive, then deleted my One Drive folder, and then realized I had lost years of documents and photos, the issue is, nothing ever went to my Recycle Bin, i logged into OneDrive on browser and also nothing. I tried restoring my PC...
  9. I deleted my One Drive folder on accident, and have lost years of documents and photos!

I deleted my One Drive folder on accident, and have lost years of documents and photos!: Hey all, Like the title says, I uninstalled OneDrive, then deleted my One Drive folder, and then realized I had lost years of documents and photos, the issue is, nothing ever went to my Recycle Bin, i logged into OneDrive on browser and also nothing. I tried restoring my PC...
  10. I accidently deleted my AppData folder...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I accidently deleted my AppData folder...: Yup...The title says it all. I saw it would give some more storage and thought to myself: Windows would not delete any important files would it now? I was wrong. My pathfinder is gone. Some of my homework is gone. A lot of files, apps etc. I am really depressed and i do not...