Windows 10: i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity ,...

Discus and support i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity ,... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i am download and install windows 11 directly from checks from updates in windows 10 and after that the memory integrity in core isolation is turned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alok Sahoo_808, Apr 12, 2024.

1. i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity ,...

i am download and install windows 11 directly from checks from updates in windows 10 and after that the memory integrity in core isolation is turned off to resolve this i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity , what can i do to resolve this ?

:)

Alok Sahoo_808, Apr 12, 2024

2. How to find the incompatible drivers and turn on memory integrity ?

I cant turn on the memory integrity option because of incompatible drivers but no list of incompatible drivers are showing up i tried many ways to turn on but i cant turn it on. how to find the incompatible drivers and how to delete that?

Dharsica G M, Apr 12, 2024
  3. unable to turn on memory integrity

unable to turn on memory integrity and it suggests a incompatible driver but no driver is listed as incompatible

Thomas Hagan1, Apr 12, 2024
  4. CMATay Win User

i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity ,...

Deleting driver files in System 32 folder are coming up as incompatible and preventing memory integrity being turned on

Hi Ramesh - thanks for the suggestion. They did disappear from the Aotoruns list when I deleted them. However, they're still present on the system and coming up as incompatible drivers and preventing Memory Integrity being turned back on.

CMATay, Apr 12, 2024
Thema:

i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity ,...

1. i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity ,... - Similar Threads - deleted incompatible drivers

2. i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity ,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity ,...: i am download and install windows 11 directly from checks from updates in windows 10 and after that the memory integrity in core isolation is turned off to resolve this i have deleted the incompatible drivers still i cannot able to turn on memory integrity , what can i do to...
  3. Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible drivers however no incompatible...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible drivers however no incompatible...: So I have been having this issue for a while now and nothing so far has helped.Running windows 11 on Dell XPS laptop.Issue is that I cannot turn memory integrity on in windows security due to incompatible drivers. However when I try to check which drivers are incompatible...
  4. Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible drivers however no incompatible...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible drivers however no incompatible...: So I have been having this issue for a while now and nothing so far has helped.Running windows 11 on Dell XPS laptop.Issue is that I cannot turn memory integrity on in windows security due to incompatible drivers. However when I try to check which drivers are incompatible...
  5. Memory Integrity not turning on with no incompatible drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory Integrity not turning on with no incompatible drivers: I have an Alienware Aurora r12 and Its a very high end pc and I haven't had any problems with it in the 3 years that I've had it. I turned off Memory integrity because it is incompatible with the Alienware command center. But I tried to turn it back on and it says I cannot...
  6. Memory Integrity not turning on with no incompatible drivers

Memory Integrity not turning on with no incompatible drivers: I have an Alienware Aurora r12 and Its a very high end pc and I haven't had any problems with it in the 3 years that I've had it. I turned off Memory integrity because it is incompatible with the Alienware command center. But I tried to turn it back on and it says I cannot...
  7. Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible driver: Hello, I have a Lenovo Legion 5 15ACH6H, I recently updated my System to windows 11 and now I'm getting a warning message from windows defender saying there is an incompatible driver called ftdibus.sys FTDI oem2.inf. I don't know how to fix it or get rid of it, I tried...
  8. Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible driver

Memory integrity cannot be turned on due to incompatible driver: Hello, I have a Lenovo Legion 5 15ACH6H, I recently updated my System to windows 11 and now I'm getting a warning message from windows defender saying there is an incompatible driver called ftdibus.sys FTDI oem2.inf. I don't know how to fix it or get rid of it, I tried...
  9. Cannot turn on memory integrity because of incompatible driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot turn on memory integrity because of incompatible driver: This driver prevents me to turn on memory integrity in Windows Security. Anyone know how to fix this? I don't even know what driver is this.File location:C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\cbusb_64.inf_amd64_2d44bc1a2d17f48a...
  10. Cannot turn on memory integrity because of incompatible driver

Cannot turn on memory integrity because of incompatible driver: This driver prevents me to turn on memory integrity in Windows Security. Anyone know how to fix this? I don't even know what driver is this.File location:C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\cbusb_64.inf_amd64_2d44bc1a2d17f48a...