Windows 10: I have desktop window manager problem trying to watch streaming sites-- cure?

Discus and support I have desktop window manager problem trying to watch streaming sites-- cure? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have the desktop window manager problem on my win10 system that many others have reported, only mine only gets serious i.e., eventually crashes the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by umgower, Mar 22, 2023.

1. umgower Win User

I have desktop window manager problem trying to watch streaming sites-- cure?

I have the desktop window manager problem on my win10 system that many others have reported, only mine only gets serious i.e., eventually crashes the computer when using streaming aps, specifically NBA league pass. I never had this problem in past years , but this year I used a routine that updated all my drivers. I have read that the correct driver for the desktop window manager was one previous to my update. Is that true and how do I get it? If not that, what should I do Also. just out of curiosity, why has Microsoft never corrected this problem? I update win 10 faithfully on my Del

:)

umgower, Mar 22, 2023
Thema:

I have desktop window manager problem trying to watch streaming sites-- cure?

1. I have desktop window manager problem trying to watch streaming sites-- cure? - Similar Threads - desktop window manager

2. Having some problems with the windows desktop manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having some problems with the windows desktop manager.: So I'm on a laptop with windows 11, oftentimes, even when just being on my browser or doing anything really, the windows desktop manager spikes to 100% cpu and gpu usage. This is quite annoying while just doing stuff in general but is especially problematic when I'm playing...
  3. Having some problems with the windows desktop manager.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having some problems with the windows desktop manager.: So I'm on a laptop with windows 11, oftentimes, even when just being on my browser or doing anything really, the windows desktop manager spikes to 100% cpu and gpu usage. This is quite annoying while just doing stuff in general but is especially problematic when I'm playing...
  4. I have desktop window manager problem trying to watch streaming sites-- cure?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have desktop window manager problem trying to watch streaming sites-- cure?: I have the desktop window manager problem on my win10 system that many others have reported, only mine only gets serious i.e., eventually crashes the computer when using streaming aps, specifically NBA league pass. I never had this problem in past years , but this year I used...
  5. I have desktop window manager problem trying to watch streaming sites-- cure?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have desktop window manager problem trying to watch streaming sites-- cure?: I have the desktop window manager problem on my win10 system that many others have reported, only mine only gets serious i.e., eventually crashes the computer when using streaming aps, specifically NBA league pass. I never had this problem in past years , but this year I used...
  6. I have a problem about video watching.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a problem about video watching.: When i open up a video, it says this: (It's Hungarian, translate if needed.) Nem lehet lejátszani Próbálja újra. Ha nem oldódik meg a probléma, útmutatásért keresse fel a https://support.microsoft.com oldalt. 0x800701b1...
  7. BSOD Watching Streaming

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Watching Streaming: First off I'm on a fresh install of windows 10 x64 the latest Nov. build I was watching some streams on twitchtv just letting it play not doing anything else on the Pc after two hours of that the bsod occurred saying system_service_exception. Bluescreenviewer stated a bug...
  8. BSOD while watching streams

BSOD while watching streams: Greetings, So recently, I've noticed some minor freezes while watching streams, it only happens once, then it stops. Unfortunately, today, my computer completely froze and I got a BSOD error, with the following message: "VIDEO_MEMORY_MANAGEMENT_INTERNAL" So I went...
  9. BSOD watching online stream

BSOD watching online stream: Hi I have a BSOD watching an online stream, I don't know if it's related but games that my computer should handle fine have been lagging whilst some more demanding games run perfectly. 28349
  10. Watching/streaming Video's

in Windows 10 Support
    Watching/streaming Video's: Hi, Since I installed Win 10 I notice at times when I watch a movie in full screen on any player or stream on you tube full screen the player will min itself or freeze so I have to refresh, watching a movie on a player will result in it just closing or crashing, with some...