Windows 10: I have disc in player but ot does not play WHY? windowa 10 dvd player

Discus and support I have disc in player but ot does not play WHY? windowa 10 dvd player in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have put A disc into the player why wont it play?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LowellRush1, Jul 13, 2019.

1. I have disc in player but ot does not play WHY? windowa 10 dvd player

I have put A disc into the player why wont it play?

:)

LowellRush1, Jul 13, 2019

2. Installed DVD player - that acepts the disc but won't play ?

Hello,

To address your concern, we suggest that you try to check on the links provided below:

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Jul 13, 2019
  3. DVD player unable to play DVD

Hello Basudev,

We regret for the inconvenience. Let me assist you with some useful information from here.

A DVD may not play properly in some DVD players or DVD-ROM drives for any of the following reasons:

• The disc type may not be compatible. Some DVD players or DVD-ROM drives can only play certain kinds of DVDs. For example, some DVD players only play DVD+R or DVD+RW discs, while others only play DVD-R or DVD-RW discs.
    • The disc format may not be compatible. If you burn a DVD using the PAL format, you will not be able to play that DVD using a player that only supports the NTSC format, and vice versa.
    • The disc quality may be too low. Some DVD players or DVD-ROM drives will not play DVDs if the disc is not in good repair or if it is not a high-quality disc. If your player can't play a DVD, you can try burning it again using a higher-quality DVD.

To determine what types of DVDs your DVD player or DVD-ROM drive can play, check the documentation that came with your device or go to the manufacturer's website.

Hope the above information is helpful. If you need further assistance, feel free to write to us again.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jul 13, 2019
  4. Juzar_Ali Win User

I have disc in player but ot does not play WHY? windowa 10 dvd player

burning disc on windows 10 to play on a dvd player.

Hi,  

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I would like to inform you that the architecture of the DVD player and the computer is totally different hence you can play the DVD’s of all the formats on the computer, but the same is not true for DVD player.

I suggest you to ensure that you burn the disc in the format that is being supported by your DVD player.

Hope this information is useful.

Thank you.

Juzar_Ali, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

I have disc in player but ot does not play WHY? windowa 10 dvd player

1. I have disc in player but ot does not play WHY? windowa 10 dvd player - Similar Threads - disc player does

2. External DVD player not Playing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External DVD player not Playing: I have a fairly new Laptop & have just bought an external DVD Player but I cannot get it to play.I have installed various DVD software including Microsoft Media Player even paying extra but still no joy. See photo of error message from this. It shows that the disc doesn't...
  3. External DVD player not Playing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External DVD player not Playing: I have a fairly new Laptop & have just bought an external DVD Player but I cannot get it to play.I have installed various DVD software including Microsoft Media Player even paying extra but still no joy. See photo of error message from this. It shows that the disc doesn't...
  4. DVD PLAYER DOES NOT WORK

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD PLAYER DOES NOT WORK: After installing WIN 10 on my DELL desktop PC the DVD player in the tower does not work. It does not play music when I insert a disk. The DVD door open and close at different times with a DVD in or without a DVD in it. How can I fix this problem, without having to pay a...
  5. Have microsoft dvd player downloaded but when I insert DVD does not play.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Have microsoft dvd player downloaded but when I insert DVD does not play.: Bought Microsoft DVD player downloaded but will not play my DVD home movies. Says something about finding or wrong 'D' Path? But does play one that I insert that was copied from USB to DVD okay?...
  6. Why doesn't my computer CD/DVD player play small discs?

Why doesn't my computer CD/DVD player play small discs?: Why doesn't my computer CD/DVD player play small discs? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-doesnt-my-computer-cddvd-player-play-small/c121f217-d32f-4e09-b90c-67538a5841b5
  7. Does DVD player / ROM / writer physically "touch" the DVD disc

Does DVD player / ROM / writer physically "touch" the DVD disc: It's said CD / DVD / VCD is read by laser , and never touch the disc physcially, and so it would never scratch the disc and cause any data rot to the disc, is that true? My discs are more expensive than the DVD writer... 133953
  8. Why wont Dell media player play dvd

Why wont Dell media player play dvd: this worked since I purchased it a few, months ago and now it wont play eternal dvd it is Windows 10 and a Dell laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-wont-dell-media-player-play-dvd/a635df67-824a-491d-babc-f651f370da8b
  9. DVD player does NOT work

in Windows 10 Customization
    DVD player does NOT work: IF it can't be fixed I'm going back to WIN7 Pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/dvd-player-does-not-work/43671cd0-c2a0-4612-bc3e-5b20e4a313c8
  10. DVD Disc player not reading discs after installing Windows 10

DVD Disc player not reading discs after installing Windows 10: 2 days ago I had to replace a hard drive and reinstall Windows 10. Unfortunately, my DVD drive is not reading the discs I've tried (that it read normally last week, when I also had Windows 10 and everything but the hard drive was the same). When I go into Device Manager,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dvd player not playing disc