Windows 10: I have documents somewhere on windows 10. I need them medication some idiot changed the system

Discus and support I have documents somewhere on windows 10. I need them medication some idiot changed the system in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Where can I find my documents? Need medical information... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by VernonMollan, Jun 8, 2020.

1. I have documents somewhere on windows 10. I need them medication some idiot changed the system

Where can I find my documents? Need medical information

:)

VernonMollan, Jun 8, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 8, 2020
  3. RioRose Win User
    Medication List

Is there any place to type a list of daily medications and make necessary changes without purchasing Word? (or any other program) I take 21 daily medications and need to make changes from time to time. Thank you for any assistance.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

RioRose, Jun 8, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

I have documents somewhere on windows 10. I need them medication some idiot changed the system

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

I have documents somewhere on windows 10. I need them medication some idiot changed the system

1. I have documents somewhere on windows 10. I need them medication some idiot changed the system - Similar Threads - documents somewhere need

2. Why are there some cursors that I can't change, and how do I change them?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why are there some cursors that I can't change, and how do I change them?: I was bored of Windows default cursors, and I made my own. But in the cursor settings things like the reverse cursor that shows when you are on the left side of Word, the Copy cursor, and the Zoom In/Zoom Out Cursors cannot be chaged. And it becomes annoying to have my custom...
  3. Why are there some cursors that I can't change, and how do I change them?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are there some cursors that I can't change, and how do I change them?: I was bored of Windows default cursors, and I made my own. But in the cursor settings things like the reverse cursor that shows when you are on the left side of Word, the Copy cursor, and the Zoom In/Zoom Out Cursors cannot be chaged. And it becomes annoying to have my custom...
  4. Why are there some cursors that I can't change, and how do I change them?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I some how have two "Document" folders.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I some how have two "Document" folders.: I some how have two "Document" folders. Is there a way to end up with one "Document" folder under my user name? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-some-how-have-two-document-folders/70584e4b-e96d-4472-9128-60e3367a4c5b
  6. I some how have two "Document" folders.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I some how have two "Document" folders.: I some how have two "Document" folders. Is there a way to end up with one "Document" folder under my user name? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-some-how-have-two-document-folders/70584e4b-e96d-4472-9128-60e3367a4c5b
  7. Changed location of "Documents" folder - now I have 2 of them and active files are...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changed location of "Documents" folder - now I have 2 of them and active files are...: Earlier this year I changed the location of my "Documents" folder to a different hard drive than my OS. Everything seemed to working normally until recently I had a program that was asking me where to store something and it showed 2 "Documents" folders on my computer so I...
  8. Had to restore my Windows 10 and many apps have uninstalled. Some of them I don't need...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Had to restore my Windows 10 and many apps have uninstalled. Some of them I don't need...: What's the best actual method to clean up the pc? I already used cleanmgr.exe (to little effect), but I'm using Everything to search for files from deteled programs and there's still a shit ton there. Want to get rid of all that. submitted by /u/ShoutAtThe_Devil [link]...
  9. I have some files in Notepad Ansi Text Document. I cannot read them.

in Windows 10 Support
    I have some files in Notepad Ansi Text Document. I cannot read them.: I have some files in Notepad Ansi Text Document in Windows 10. I cannot read them. I have tried changing the regional system info, but it is correctly in English. What can I do? 160557
  10. I need help editing some scanned documents

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help editing some scanned documents: Hello I got some scanned documents saved on my usb stick. Some of them are a bit ugly and i want them to be cleaned up. Some of them are misaligned as well. 129118