Windows 10: i have downloaded a fake site called Convert to PDF how can i get rid of it!

Discus and support i have downloaded a fake site called Convert to PDF how can i get rid of it! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i have downloaded a fake site called Convert to PDF how can i get rid of it!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by willypalanza, May 14, 2020.

1. i have downloaded a fake site called Convert to PDF how can i get rid of it!

i have downloaded a fake site called Convert to PDF how can i get rid of it!

:)

willypalanza, May 14, 2020
  2. OrbitzXT Win User

Converting to PDF?

My contracting business often gets ".pln" files which are basically plan files. Currently I use a program called NitroPDF to convert them all to PDF. The quality of the converted PDF is fairly poor. Could anyone recommend another program to convert to PDF? Adobe Acrobat doesn't do it sadly.

OrbitzXT, May 14, 2020
  3. digibucc Win User
    Converting to PDF?

you may consider converting to another format, like tiff. simply because there is a tool (though $30) here that says it can batch convert pln to tiff. then you can batch convert the tiffs to pdf - sounds bad but the difference being that tiffs will be higher quality than the pdfs nitro makes, and printing to pdf for example you will have control over the quality and then they should look better.

digibucc, May 14, 2020
  4. i have downloaded a fake site called Convert to PDF how can i get rid of it!

How to Download & Use Firepdf PDF to Words Converter & Editable PDF

Hi Ben,

FirePDF PDF to Word Converter is able to convert PDF to Word document with unchanged original pages, images, hyperlinks, etc.
    Regarding the activation of PDF, you may need to contact Adobe
    support. Third party products or application are best being handled directly to their support.

To clarify your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Did you purchase the products in Windows Store? If no, where did you purchase it?
    • Did not you receive any activation page or instructions after you purchased the product?
    • Have you checked the system requirements for you to see the eligibility of the app in your computer?
    Meanwhile, you may download the "FirePDF PDF to Word Converter" in Microsoft Store for free. You may refer to this

link

Raymond Ave, May 14, 2020
Thema:

i have downloaded a fake site called Convert to PDF how can i get rid of it!

1. i have downloaded a fake site called Convert to PDF how can i get rid of it! - Similar Threads - downloaded fake site

2. How can I get rid of the zebra?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I get rid of the zebra?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MLudisM [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/uvxp6t/how_can_i_get_rid_of_the_zebra/
  3. How can I get rid of this?

How can I get rid of this?: https://imgur.com/a/0iZvsDT I literally couldn't give less of a fuck about religion. I don't need that shit pushed to me by my OS. This appeared this morning. How can I get rid of it? submitted by /u/BoltCloud [link] [comments]...
  4. Can I get rid of this?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can I get rid of this?: When an image or video is selected in File Explorer, this unwanted 'Play' in a pink rectangle or 'Manage' in a yellow one appears. Can it be removed? Not only serves no obvious purpose but prevents seeing the entire text when the option to show the full filename and path is...
  5. How do I get rid of fake Norton pop ups?

How do I get rid of fake Norton pop ups?: I started getting these fake Norton pop ups how do I get rid of them please help submitted by /u/awesomebrett57 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gy9l8t/how_do_i_get_rid_of_fake_norton_pop_ups/
  6. How can I get rid of Cortana?

How can I get rid of Cortana?: I have upgraded to version 2004 and the Cortana window and application is open at all times, asking me to sign in. I have never used Cortana, I never will, and it annoys me that the application is always open, shows up in my task view and consumes my RAM. Is there any way to...
  7. I have Windows 10. Can I convert a pdf document to a jpg document?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have Windows 10. Can I convert a pdf document to a jpg document?: I have a PC with Windows 10 on it. Is it possible for me to convert a PDF file to a JPG file without buying something? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-10-can-i-convert-a-pdf-document-to/15d80894-7546-447d-966a-cc59209498b6
  8. How can I convert php files to pdf files.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I convert php files to pdf files.: How do I convert php file to pdf files https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-convert-php-files-to-pdf-files/8c84972b-f8eb-443c-a7c4-bc89cb6a5160
  9. how can i get rid of...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can i get rid of...: this is in my background as a ghost user, and cannot get rid of it.... it' some kind of SID file.... its using 50% of my memory to run antivirus... S-1-15-3-1024-3153509613-960666767-3724611135-2725662640-12138253-543910227...
  10. Can I convert .pdf to .xls for free?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I convert .pdf to .xls for free?: I have a .pdf that is basically a table. I would like to put it into Excel. Can I do this for free? I found one set of instructions online that requires you to buy a subscription. There are other instructions, but none of them seem to work.