Windows 10: i have downloaded microsoft 10 and everytime i watch a movie the task bar screen pops up...

Discus and support i have downloaded microsoft 10 and everytime i watch a movie the task bar screen pops up... in Cortana to solve the problem; everytime i watch a video or have meetings were a screen needs to be used this cortana or task bar screen pops up and i am unable to watch my lectures.... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Sanusha Naidoo, Apr 30, 2023.

1. i have downloaded microsoft 10 and everytime i watch a movie the task bar screen pops up...

everytime i watch a video or have meetings were a screen needs to be used this cortana or task bar screen pops up and i am unable to watch my lectures. its really annoying me now

:)

Sanusha Naidoo, Apr 30, 2023

2. Can't download the movie I purchased for rental.

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to download rented movies offline and check if that helps.

Steps:

1. Select the movie you want to rent and click on
      rent option
    2. Login using Microsoft account.
    3. Once you have signed in, you will have two option
      to stream
      or download movies to this device to watch offline.
    4. Select download movies to this device to watch offline and click on next.
    5. After Choosing the Next option and you will be asked for the payment option.
    6. Once the payment it done, open Movies & TV application to download the movie.

You will be able to watch the movie offline from
    Movies and TV application. When you rent, the viewing period is 14 days from the time of your order or 24-48 hours from the time you start to watch (depending on the content you select), whichever comes first.

If you still facing issues downloading the movies after following the above steps. I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps mentioned below, to fix issues with Microsoft store.

Steps:

1. Open store application on your pc.
      2. Click on the ellipses on right top corner of the screen.
      3. Logout and login back.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Apr 30, 2023
  3. Task bar popping up when I'm watching a video fullscreen (Windows 10)

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand that you’re facing issue with taskbar I will make sure to help you with this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps and check:

• Right click on the task bar on an empty place
    • Then click on properties and under taskbar tab.
    • Make sure lock the taskbar is checked.
    • And check the taskbar location on screen and make sure it is set to
      bottom.
    • And also make sure task buttons is set to never combine.
    Hope this information helps and let us know the status of the issue we will be glad to help you.

Thanks.

Mohammed Yaseer, Apr 30, 2023
  4. Sasqui Win User

i have downloaded microsoft 10 and everytime i watch a movie the task bar screen pops up...

Watching DVD Movies on Windows 10 (or not)

I doubt a huge deal to most, but I hate it when they do that! *Shadedshun :shadedshu:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/25/t...h/watching-dvd-movies-on-windows-10.html?_r=0

Sasqui, Apr 30, 2023
Thema:

i have downloaded microsoft 10 and everytime i watch a movie the task bar screen pops up...

1. i have downloaded microsoft 10 and everytime i watch a movie the task bar screen pops up... - Similar Threads - downloaded microsoft everytime

2. i have downloaded microsoft 10 and everytime i watch a movie the task bar screen pops up...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have downloaded microsoft 10 and everytime i watch a movie the task bar screen pops up...: everytime i watch a video or have meetings were a screen needs to be used this cortana or task bar screen pops up and i am unable to watch my lectures. its really annoying me now...
  3. i have downloaded microsoft 10 and everytime i watch a movie the task bar screen pops up...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have downloaded microsoft 10 and everytime i watch a movie the task bar screen pops up...: everytime i watch a video or have meetings were a screen needs to be used this cortana or task bar screen pops up and i am unable to watch my lectures. its really annoying me now...
  4. Task Bar Pop Ups Cropped

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Bar Pop Ups Cropped: Windows 11 task bar pops up such as volume and wifi panels are being cropped out at the same position - as shown below. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-pop-ups-cropped/c493b778-bbce-4009-a11d-bf00e36acb1c
  5. Task Bar Pop Ups Cropped

Task Bar Pop Ups Cropped: Windows 11 task bar pops up such as volume and wifi panels are being cropped out at the same position - as shown below. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/task-bar-pop-ups-cropped/c493b778-bbce-4009-a11d-bf00e36acb1c
  6. Volume Bar Pops Up Everytime I Start Up Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Volume Bar Pops Up Everytime I Start Up Windows: Whenever I start up Windows, the volume bar on the left top corner pops up and then disappears later on. I do not even press the volume function keys on my keyboard, but they randomly pop up at start up. Any suggestions on how to avoid this?...
  7. Volume Bar Pops Up Everytime I Start Up Windows

Volume Bar Pops Up Everytime I Start Up Windows: Whenever I start up Windows, the volume bar on the left top corner pops up and then disappears later on. I do not even press the volume function keys on my keyboard, but they randomly pop up at start up. Any suggestions on how to avoid this?...
  8. Volume Bar Pops Up Everytime I Start Up Windows

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  9. I have created a netflix app with microsoft edge. When I watch a movie, however, the bar...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have created a netflix app with microsoft edge. When I watch a movie, however, the bar...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Dlavolo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hu3onc/i_have_created_a_netflix_app_with_microsoft_edge/
  10. Movie I purchased and watched won't download. Purchased..not rented..

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Movie I purchased and watched won't download. Purchased..not rented..: I purchased and watched a movie, A Tuba to Cuba, with the expectation of downloading. Why can't I download it onto my computer? This is frustrating....