Windows 10: i have downloaded my Cargo transpoter driver game on my windows phone but is saying...

Discus and support i have downloaded my Cargo transpoter driver game on my windows phone but is saying... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have a problem with my phone i have downloaded my cargo transporter but is telling me that connection problem HTTP error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TawandaMthembo, Mar 13, 2019.

1. i have downloaded my Cargo transpoter driver game on my windows phone but is saying...

i have a problem with my phone i have downloaded my cargo transporter but is telling me that connection problem HTTP error

:)

TawandaMthembo, Mar 13, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Mar 13, 2019
  3. Downloading games

Hi,

Install game in Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the game I compatibility mode and check: Follow these steps:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists

Hope it helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

i have downloaded my Cargo transpoter driver game on my windows phone but is saying...

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

i have downloaded my Cargo transpoter driver game on my windows phone but is saying...

1. i have downloaded my Cargo transpoter driver game on my windows phone but is saying... - Similar Threads - downloaded Cargo transpoter

2. I have received a phone call saying my Microsoft Windows account was compromised is this...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have received a phone call saying my Microsoft Windows account was compromised is this...: Someone has called and said my windows has been compromised on my computer and now want access, What should I do? Are they for real? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-received-a-phone-call-saying-my-microsoft/b47ba5ff-1df6-440e-b2da-06662addcceb"
  3. driver for i phone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    driver for i phone: where is the driver for backing up my i phone to my hard drive on my desk top. Itunes says the driver needs to be updated, how do you do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-i-phone/4ab52b09-d10f-47ba-a72b-ac26f747cefa
  4. How do I download pictures from windows 10 to my I Phone?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I download pictures from windows 10 to my I Phone?: I need instructions on how to download pictures from my computer to my I Phone please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-pictures-from-windows-10-to-my-i/b7a6e75e-a76e-4729-850c-5734e49c5134
  5. My realtek drivers are gone and i have no audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My realtek drivers are gone and i have no audio: Hi! Last night when i turned on my computer i noticed that there was an X next to the sound icon, so naturally i clicked it and found out that the PC wasn't identifying my USB Speakers. I opened the Device manager and i saw this:[ATTACH] Of course i tried to update USB...
  6. Do i have to update my windows phone to download apps?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do i have to update my windows phone to download apps?: I just got a windows phone and I went to download an app. And it says info not available. So does windows phone just suck or do I have to update it? If so, how do I do that? Initiative Q NUTRA THRIVE Noom Diet Plan
  7. why did my update says i have 1803 and others say 1809

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    why did my update says i have 1803 and others say 1809: what update is correct.. and I have so many bugs I can't fix and I ran a troubleshoot and they said my windows 10 is corrupted and they said it was fixed but I am having the same problems....
  8. Why do I have to buy a game I already have on my xbox onto my pc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I have to buy a game I already have on my xbox onto my pc?: I've been downloading games to play on the airplane and when I heard Call of duty Modern Warfare was on it. I went to go download it but it said I had to buy it. I already have it on my xbox. I do not want to repay for a game I already own. I am wondering if there is anyway I...
  9. Windows says I already have a My Pictures folder, but I can't find it

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows says I already have a My Pictures folder, but I can't find it: I tried to rename My Pics to My Pictures but windows says "This destination already contains a folder named 'My Pictures'." I can merge them but I want to see whats in 'My Pictures' first. Problem is I can't find it. 68327
  10. I have accidentally deleted my downloads folder

in Windows 10 Support
    I have accidentally deleted my downloads folder: not sure how but I was dragging and dropping lots of things and then moving them to the recycle bin and now I cant access my downloads folder, it just says ; (screenshot) Screenshot - 7e2708c4a12ac1d35a226000a5e76e7d - Gyazo 6192