Windows 10: i have downloaded my Cargo transpoter driver game on my windows phone but is saying...

Discus and support i have downloaded my Cargo transpoter driver game on my windows phone but is saying... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i have a problem with my phone i have downloaded my cargo transporter but is telling me that connection problem HTTP error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TawandaMthembo, Mar 13, 2019.

1. i have downloaded my Cargo transpoter driver game on my windows phone but is saying...

i have a problem with my phone i have downloaded my cargo transporter but is telling me that connection problem HTTP error

:)

TawandaMthembo, Mar 13, 2019
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Mar 13, 2019
  3. Downloading games

Hi,

Install game in Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the game I compatibility mode and check: Follow these steps:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists

Hope it helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Mar 13, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

i have downloaded my Cargo transpoter driver game on my windows phone but is saying...

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

i have downloaded my Cargo transpoter driver game on my windows phone but is saying...

1. i have downloaded my Cargo transpoter driver game on my windows phone but is saying... - Similar Threads - downloaded Cargo transpoter

2. My laptop says I have 15 GB of storage but my phone says I have only 5 GB and that the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop says I have 15 GB of storage but my phone says I have only 5 GB and that the...: My laptop says I have 15 GB of storage but my phone says I have only 5 GB and that the account is frozen as I am over limit - what gives??They want me to buy storage but I have at least 5BG of storage still available - according to my laptop...
  3. My laptop says I have 15 GB of storage but my phone says I have only 5 GB and that the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop says I have 15 GB of storage but my phone says I have only 5 GB and that the...: My laptop says I have 15 GB of storage but my phone says I have only 5 GB and that the account is frozen as I am over limit - what gives??They want me to buy storage but I have at least 5BG of storage still available - according to my laptop...
  4. My laptop says I have 15 GB of storage but my phone says I have only 5 GB and that the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Why is my game saying I don't have the right Direct driver when my computer says that I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my game saying I don't have the right Direct driver when my computer says that I do?: What do I do if my computer says I have DirectX 12 and the game I'm trying to play Lord Of The Rings Online says I need DirectX 9 or higher? I've checked to make sure, it even says Driect3D is enabled, but the game still won't work because it says I don't have those things....
  6. Why is my game saying I don't have the right Direct driver when my computer says that I do?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my game saying I don't have the right Direct driver when my computer says that I do?: What do I do if my computer says I have DirectX 12 and the game I'm trying to play Lord Of The Rings Online says I need DirectX 9 or higher? I've checked to make sure, it even says Driect3D is enabled, but the game still won't work because it says I don't have those things....
  7. Games that I have downloaded on my computer are saying that I am not connected

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Games that I have downloaded on my computer are saying that I am not connected: Ok so, I have recently began to use my computer again after a few years and everything works ok and all my games are still there, however when I want to play a game that I have downloaded from the app store it says that I am not connected to my wifi when the sign at the...
  8. My canon MF4770n says the driver won't download

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My canon MF4770n says the driver won't download: I am trying to download a canon MF4770n to my computer so I can print and when I look at the printers on my computer it's showing the Canon but says the driver won't download, is there something else I need to do to make this happen?...
  9. I have received a phone call saying my Microsoft Windows account was compromised is this...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have received a phone call saying my Microsoft Windows account was compromised is this...: Someone has called and said my windows has been compromised on my computer and now want access, What should I do? Are they for real? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-received-a-phone-call-saying-my-microsoft/b47ba5ff-1df6-440e-b2da-06662addcceb"
  10. Do i have to update my windows phone to download apps?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do i have to update my windows phone to download apps?: I just got a windows phone and I went to download an app. And it says info not available. So does windows phone just suck or do I have to update it? If so, how do I do that? Initiative Q NUTRA THRIVE Noom Diet Plan