Windows 10: I have dual OS my windows partitions turned raw. Help needed to cover my data

Discus and support I have dual OS my windows partitions turned raw. Help needed to cover my data in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have Dual Os and my Windows 10 partitions turned raw I have NVME is it possible to cover my data? If so how? Help will be much appreciated thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/smokinggunss, Sep 5, 2020.

1. I have dual OS my windows partitions turned raw. Help needed to cover my data

I have Dual Os and my Windows 10 partitions turned raw I have NVME is it possible to cover my data? If so how? Help will be much appreciated thanks

submitted by /u/smokinggunss
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/smokinggunss, Sep 5, 2020

2. Recover data from a RAW partition

I think you should mention that which file system you used. As per of my experience I suggest you Remo Recover utility to recover data from old hard drive. I think it will be helpful for you.

RonaldMethew, Sep 5, 2020
  3. Jetster Win User
    Recover data from a RAW partition

I have an old drive that originally had Windows Media Center on it. I'm attempting to recover any data I can for a friend. The BIOS shows the drive and it passes HD tests. Any system I try to see the data says it needs to be formatted.

Here is what I have tried:
    XP cant see drive
    Linux cant see drive
    W7 wants to format it. It shows the partition as a RAW partition and healthy
    Hiren's cant fix it. Tried about 10 diff programs
    I'm going to try Recover my files next

But anyone run into a reading RAW partition. ?

Jetster, Sep 5, 2020
  4. I have dual OS my windows partitions turned raw. Help needed to cover my data

Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

I have dual OS my windows partitions turned raw. Help needed to cover my data partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Sep 5, 2020
Thema:

I have dual OS my windows partitions turned raw. Help needed to cover my data

1. I have dual OS my windows partitions turned raw. Help needed to cover my data - Similar Threads - dual partitions turned

2. Help with reformatted RAW data files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with reformatted RAW data files: My external hard drive popped up in a RAW format, inadvertantly reformated and it restored. I lost all my data, but was able to retrieve it with a third party program. Everthing is still in the RAW format and I cannot access it or open it. Any suggestions? Would really...
  3. Help with reformatted RAW data files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with reformatted RAW data files: My external hard drive popped up in a RAW format, inadvertantly reformated and it restored. I lost all my data, but was able to retrieve it with a third party program. Everthing is still in the RAW format and I cannot access it or open it. Any suggestions? Would really...
  4. I need help getting windows on my computer with no os

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help getting windows on my computer with no os: I recently built my first pc and I’m very new to all this though I’ve played tons on console in the past. Anyway I’ve finished building it and everything works it’s all plugged in and connected properly However I can’t get windows in my system cuz I only have Mac laptops any...
  5. Windows 10 installation media converted my data to RAW Partition - need help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installation media converted my data to RAW Partition - need help: I downloaded Windows 10 installation media onto a USB drive which had some additional data on it from before. Installation media created a bootable drive, I was able to recover the damaged windows BUT it partitioned my USB drive data into a RAW partition that I now can see in...
  6. Help: Formatted EFI partition on dual OS install

Help: Formatted EFI partition on dual OS install: I wanted to fresh install my Pop OS alongside windows so burned an iso and checked to format my old pop os installation. I accidentally checked the format EFI partition too. Now I am unable to boot to windows. Any help is appreciated. submitted by /u/bprayush [link]...
  7. I need to fix my bootloader/OS without losing my data

I need to fix my bootloader/OS without losing my data: I experienced a problem with my Ubuntu live USB that seems to have corrupted or otherwise adversely affected my laptops bootloader and I can no longer boot into windows on the internal drive. Most of my data should be fine if I can recover it (it’s been a few weeks since my...
  8. Copy storage partition raw data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Copy storage partition raw data: There are many small-computer devices today (Raspberry Pi and clones, ARM-based TV Boxes, e.t.c) that need to boot using SD card. To create the bootable SD card it is needed to write image file to the SD card. Actual version of the Windows have no tools to solve this task....
  9. Raw Partitions

Raw Partitions: Hi Everyone! A few days ago, I accidentally told the Ubuntu Installer to wipe my Windows 10 partition. I quit the installer, but my partition is now RAW. What is a RAW Partition? In Windows, partitions with an unknown filesystem (like my Ubuntu partition) are marked as...
  10. Deleted OS Partition and Need Help

Deleted OS Partition and Need Help: Hello. I have an Acer laptop that had Windows 8 on it. We took the free upgrade to get to Windows 10 and tried it for a few months. Now I decided to try to install Windows 7 on it. I put the disc in the drive and booted. I deleted all partitions except for the data partition...